ADVERTISEMENT

Chad

Aug 16, 2016
Hey Folks,

I was on cloud nine after those magical runs by both basketball teams. Chad has brought me crashing back down to earth over the past month with the way his baseball team has performed. I continued to cheer on my beloved Cocks, but Saturday was the final straw for me. His candy ass comments about hitting and our fan base really struck a nerve with me as well. Unless we put together some incredible run and make it to Omaha, Chad needs to be sent packing after the final out.

My choice to replace mumble mouth is Elton Pollock of Presbyterian College. He has done quite well at a program with little to no money in the athletic department. He's a master tactician during the game, and really connects with his boys on and off the diamond. He'd be a homerun hire by Ray.

Go Cocks!

PS- For those of you sending private messages during my recovery, thank you! It meant so much having people reach out and see how I was coming along during my dark days. I'm at about 90% right now, and hope to be full throttle come football season!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT