ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte Panthers tearing down History!!

Snowflakes are ones from the left that want no opposing view or idea to their flawed ideology.

Snowflakes are the ones on the right, like on this board, that constantly whine about “changing history” or their previous confederate flag or Monuments being knocked into rivers.

Snowflakes are the ones on the right, like on this board, that constantly whine about “changing history” or their previous confederate flag or Monuments being knocked into rivers.

On a completely unrelated topic from this post...because the other thread was locked and the comments deleted. When did Ayn Rand call JFK a fascist?

On a completely unrelated topic from this post...because the other thread was locked and the comments deleted. When did Ayn Rand call JFK a fascist?

let me clarify

She called his New Frontier program fascist because it was, as Kennedy advocated for many times, an expansion of government.

But not too busy working to hunt down and destroy each and every Nazi that terrorized them last century. If only Americans were discussing issues from thousands of years ago.
Wow man that must be some old people. Maybe we need to find out how they are living so long. Something could be learned here.

Reactions: tngamecock#

History is what happened. Not what any group wants to wish had happened. But keep telling yourself that.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Wofford has a nice statue of Jerry.

I could be wrong but as long as he keeps giving them money I doubt they'll take it down.

Could be a hot topic. That b!tch boy Tucker Carlson got pretty upset with Sesame Street this week. The level of snowflakery is off the charts these days.
Better watch out calling Tucker names, did you know his buddy Hannity trains in boxing? He goes out of his way to tell everyone. He might want to scrap with you.

Better watch out calling Tucker names, did you know his buddy Hannity trains in boxing? He goes out of his way to tell everyone. He might want to scrap with you.
You guys need to actually listen to someone before putting the liberal curse word on them. No opinion but yours matters.

Reactions: cockofdawn
You guys need to actually listen to someone before putting the liberal curse word on them. No opinion but yours matters.
I’m no liberal, but I still think Hannity is a bit goofy. Just because I typically agree with his opinions doesn’t mean I endorse everything he says or does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT