ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Silva Sighting

Not to change the subject, but it seems that when Perry Clark retired the development of our big guys took a downward spiral. I wonder if Coach Clark was coaching the bigs? If so, If Coach Clark stayed instead of retiring would Wildens Leveque shown to be a dominate guy around the basket and be more efficient on the court like Kotsar was his senior year?

One of my memories of Silva is Silva always having to spend a lot of time in the first half on the bench with Coach Martin talking about the old days.
12.19.18.chris_.silva_.frank_.martin.1.jpg

One of my memories of Silva is Silva always having to spend a lot of time in the first half on the bench with Coach Martin talking about the old days.
12.19.18.chris_.silva_.frank_.martin.1.jpg
Josh Gray is showing signs especially on the offensive boards. I wish he would stop bringing the ball down for guards to strip him, but he is getting better and should get the majority of the minutes at Center moving forward.

Reactions: bucketdad
Josh Gray is showing signs especially on the offensive boards. I wish he would stop bringing the ball down for guards to strip him, but he is getting better and should get the majority of the minutes at Center moving forward.
Absolutely. last season and earlier this season it was a challenge for Dr. Gray to attempt a dunk now he is a lot more aggressive going for the dunks. He has shown improvement. Hopefully he stays with South Carolina next season and continue to improve where he can be a major contributor every game.

I think teams will start to foul Dr. Gray more as a result of his deficient free throw shooting. He needs to continue to work on that at every opportunity.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT