ADVERTISEMENT

Christian Brown

BTMGarnet

Jan 31, 2007
2019 five-star forward (from Columbia) just visited. It's good to see CFM going after elite in-state prospects. What are our chances? You'd hate to lose one out of your own back yard.

Capture_zpsnvnysm3p.jpg

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Glad to see he visited since most people seem to think he is a strong lean to the taters. I think he would be a great fit here, plays hard and is ultra-athletic.

We are way late to the dance on Christian... I appreciate he and his family entertaining our late overtures... That's very kind...

I don't understand why any 5-star basketball player would stay in state with the men's programs as they currently are. I would personally make the drive just a little further to Duke, Kentucky or UNC. National spotlight, getting players to the NBA and consistent NCAA success is way more important than cutting a couple hours off my drive when I go home.

Most thought Christian Brown was headed to Jawja... But Jawjas newHBC did not retain Jonas Hayes, who was his primary recruiter... So the feeling is the door is ajar... It will take an awesome job by Frank and Chuck to pull this off

There are 6 or so players from SC in the top 150 in 2019. Martin needs to get some of them.

Reactions: lawcalcock
Glad to see he visited since most people seem to think he is a strong lean to the taters. I think he would be a great fit here, plays hard and is ultra-athletic.
Can we start paying these kids already? Where do I send the money? I'd sure as hell prefer to give it straight to kids than give it to Ray Tanner to put up a million dollar bronze chicken sculpture.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT