ADVERTISEMENT

CLA

booref

Nov 19, 2006
who is going Tomorrow night? We need to pack it out. Assume students are back from Holidays.

who is going Tomorrow night? We need to pack it out. Assume students are back from Holidays.
I'll be there, 9pm no problem. Chance to grab dinner downtown before the game.
Students should be back, but you can expect plenty of Blue in the house.

It will be packed probably. Only question is what percentage of the crowd is made up by the big blue nation. With limited opportunities to see a game at Rupo without season tickets, those folks travel better than any college crowd.

Reactions: usc1wme
thoughts...My first wife went to Heaven to get her cure from cancer on January 1, 2011 at 8:52pm at the young age of 47. She put off surgery so we could attend our last football game together as a family which was the opening game of the 2010 season...Thursday night kick-off. We are/were season ticket holders in football, baseball, and men and women's basketball. I've since remarried a Kentucky Wildcat. She's a UK grad and was on their first ever NCAA competitive cheer championship team in 1986, they've won 23 NCAA championships in that sport. She always wears Garnet and Black to all games even when we are playing uk...tomorrow night she wants to wear cobalt blue and go in to CLA...thoughts??? The one time she tried that I made her stay at our tailgate. Again, thoughts?!?!

SEMPER FI...Go Cocks!!!...

She sounds like a lucky woman.

I hear "fans" on this sight talking about USC Fans giving/selling their tickets to opposing fans. I never have and made my new wife aware of that before we married. She decided to show her ass at our tailgate this past season wearing blue to the uk/USC football game...so she wasn't allowed to go in!

I hear "fans" on this sight talking about USC Fans giving/selling their tickets to opposing fans. I never have and made my new wife aware of that before we married. She decided to show her ass at our tailgate this past season wearing blue to the uk/USC football game...so she wasn't allowed to go in!

Yes, I understood that from your first post. She sounds like a lucky woman.

she needs too kill you in your sleep

I prefer 9:00 games, it gives me time to go out to dinner and have a couple of beers before the game.
It works out better for me also. I'm coming down with a friend for the game - as his guest. I'd much rather have dinner at a normal time and then come in for the game. The back end is tough since we have to drive to Lancaster, but I'm retired, so... I enjoy all games, but I hate trying to eat my evening meal at CLA in those tight seats that don't even have cup-holders.

I'm there for sure. I'll make more noise than 10 Kentucky fans. Of course I may be screaming in anger but I'll be loud.

Reactions: TRUEGARNET
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT