ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson fans never throw trash at Carolina players or shoot the bird...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sclawman77

Jun 27, 2011
Go to the 16 second mark of this clip I loaded a few years back. They've been doing it for 30+ years. I don't remember Joe Morrison crying to the national media about Clemson fans being unclassy.

Or shoot the bird:

clemson-football-fan.jpg

Last edited:
And it's classless when Clemson does it too.

But last night, Gamecock students did it. And it was classless to throw objects onto the field. And it's idiotic for Gamecock fans to deny it.

When Clemson fans do it next, you'll get to call those people classless. And I guarantee you I will say, yep....they sure were classless to do that. I guarantee I won't say....but Gamecocks did it in 2017!!!

Reactions: Westendtiger

But last night, Gamecock students did it. And it was classless to throw objects onto the field. And it's idiotic for Gamecock fans to deny it.

When Clemson fans do it next, you'll get to call those people classless. And I guarantee you I will say, yep....they sure were classless to do that. I guarantee I won't say....but Gamecocks did it in 2017!!!

What puts you over the top is Dabo acting like a petulant child and your social media team sending their videos to news outlets. Spurrier could have done the same thing when there were bottles and trash flying around in 2012, but he just kept coaching.

I am hearing that USA Today picked it up and has made negative comments toward Carolina.

What puts you over the top is Dabo acting like a petulant child and your social media team sending their videos to news outlets. Spurrier could have done the same thing when there were bottles and trash flying around in 2012, but he just kept coaching.

If Muschamp's players were getting hit by water bottles on his sideline, you bet your ass he would do something about it.

You're an idiot if you think otherwise. Every coach in the country would try to do something about it. You sound like a crybaby saying things like that.

Grow. Up.

Go to the 16 second mark of this clip I loaded a few years back. They've been doing it for 30+ years. I don't remember Joe Morrison crying to the national media about Clemson fans being unclassy.

Or shoot the bird:

clemson-football-fan.jpg
It's classless for any fans that do it. It reflects immaturity and an inability to control oneself. As a graduate of this university I was ashamed of the current students who did it. Anyone who feels it's okay to do it because the other fans did it is using the logic of a 12 year-old.

It's classless for any fans that do it. It reflects immaturity and an inability to control oneself. As a graduate of this university I was ashamed of the current students who did it. Anyone who feels it's okay to do it because the other fans did it is using the logic of a 12 year-old.
Hello where exactly did I excuse it? Thanks for magically putting words in my mouth. My point is they can't point fingers as if they're holier than thou.

Last edited:
Reactions: mUSCle Gamecock
If Muschamp's players were getting hit by water bottles on his sideline, you bet your ass he would do something about it.

You're an idiot if you think otherwise. Every coach in the country would try to do something about it. You sound like a crybaby saying things like that.

Grow. Up.

What he did literally accomplished nothing, except cost his team yards. But what can you expect from a man who condones his players sexually assaulting other men on the field of play.

Reactions: ChuckCock32

Grow. Up.
But Dumbo is a Christian man, with Christian values. When a thrown bottle hits one of his players, he should tell him to turn the other cheek. Oh and forgive the sad little sinner that threw it.

Hello where exactly did I excuse it? Thanks for magically putting words in my mouth. My point is they can't point fingers as if they're holier than thou.
I wasn't posting it as a response to your comment -- I just decided to post it to the closest one as I was scrawling through the comments.

Reactions: sclawman77
For some good insight into how visting fans are treated at Dung Valley....ask anyone who has ever marched in the Carolina Band.

Last edited:

I'm calling Dabo Classless for cussing like a sailor. He's a 45 year old adult, not a 18-21 year old college student. By the way, Holly Rowe on the sideline for ESPN reported she counted 20 bottles thrown. Dabo would have you believe it was 10, 000. Dabo through out a cuss word for every bottle. He's such a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT