ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson No. 42

Hopefully 42 catches a big injury before the year is done.

dude, he shoved his finger in another players butthole to intimidate him. repeat- he sexually assaulted another player in order to get an advantage. nah, he's not dirty
I don’t want this getting me kicked off, I enjoy the site but since you kept going there I’ll share this

Whatever you say dude. This is our board, remember? Say, how's J.C. Spillman these days? Still waiting for an invite to NY for the Heisman?

I would guess since his net worth is somewhere around 12-18 million I would say hes probably doing better than you or I ever will. Its really dumb to bash a guy because he didnt last as long in the league as others considering he made more in that time that most will in their entire lives. Also the average career span of a NFL running back is 3-6 years (3.3 according to the NFLPA and 5-6 according to the NFL) he actually went longer than most.

Reactions: Jpcooper
Hopefully 42 catches a big injury before the year is done.

Really? Go be a piece of shit somewhere else.

It was definitely an unnecessary hit, but some of these people are acting like every other team doesn't do it too. Just looking for something to complain about, per usual.

Reactions: PC31 and Jpcooper
Very, very typical GCC fan post. Everybody else cheats. Everybody else pays recruits. Everybody else plays dirty. Everybody else pays off the officials. Everybody else takes cheap shots. ESPN hates us. ESPN loves everybody else except us. The Big Ten sucks. The ACC sucks. This Head Coach sucks, that Head Coach sucks, Florida sucks, New York sucks, California sucks.

We lose a conference game and you rant about a Clemson player you watched on your 15" Sylvania ... like you even know what the F you are talking about (Read your own comments, fool)

When they publish the fact that South Carolina is 49th in education, I'll bet you're the first to point at Mississippi and take pride.

Why don't you go drink your doo-doo ice and Grow Up?

Idiot. You left out Jawja!

I would guess since his net worth is somewhere around 12-18 million I would say hes probably doing better than you or I ever will. Its really dumb to bash a guy because he didnt last as long in the league as others considering he made more in that time that most will in their entire lives. Also the average career span of a NFL running back is 3-6 years (3.3 according to the NFLPA and 5-6 according to the NFL) he actually went longer than most.

You missed my point. Clem$on made him out to be All Universe Superman and worse, Clem$on fans absolutely believed it. Then the bubble was popped when he wasn't even invited to NYC for the Heisman because THE REST OF THE COUNTRY understood he was only superman in the midget league. He wasn't even worthy of an invite. The whole country understood this....but not Clem$on. Then he went to the NFL and was a complete bust. (shocking)

Take the orange kool aid elsewhere. No one drinks it here. J.C. wasn't dirty like #42, he was waaaay too soft to have been dirty. Always looking for the sidelines as I recall. Again, spin it however you want. But maybe spin it on your own board.

I wonder if Dabo will be as sincerely concerned if Trevor Lawrence has a career ending injury against us. He’ll surely understand how these things happen. It’s just kids playing a contact sport. I sure hope Trevor doesn’t get injured from two of our DT’s rolling him along the ground 15 to 20 yards. That would be just awful.

Where were all you guys when Trevor was "targeted", and concussed on the sideline without a flag? Knocked out of the game? This is an embarrassing thread, the "only" people talking about this are as being a dirty play are you guys.

Where were all you guys when Trevor was "targeted", and concussed on the sideline without a flag? Knocked out of the game? This is an embarrassing thread, the "only" people talking about this are as being a dirty play are you guys.

So you admit he had a concussion? And yet Dabo (dirty coach) trotted him back out on the field the next week. (shocking. not) Dabo has a long history of trotting injured players out on the field, for his own benefit of course.... does it get much dirtier? Sure it does, see clemson's fraudulent "history."

^exactly what I was thinking. Its the top dog mentality. They want you to know it when they hit you. Any team with a good defense plays like that because it affects their mental state if they get hit enough times.
This. If it's not a hit to the knees or head, I'm all for it coming from our guys.

Reactions: Cockadoodle4
So you admit he had a concussion? And yet Dabo (dirty coach) trotted him back out on the field the next week. (shocking. not) Dabo has a long history of trotting injured players out on the field, for his own benefit of course.... does it get much dirtier? Sure it does, see clemson's fraudulent "history."
Not many programs would sit a guy without a positive concussion diagnosis. We left Jake in the Texas A&M game last year when he was visibly woozy. We also let a guy play most of the season (maybe all of it?) with a torn ACL. Maybe it's reckless, but it's not evil.

You have been watching too much NFL! Only Clay Matthews gets called for landing on aa Q. But seriously there is no rule in college about tackling the QB unless late or leading with helmet, as much as he was definitely trying to put his weight on QB, this happens in college every game as it did in NFL until this year. As long as it wasn't a late hit or crown of helmet then he was legal. I assume college will likely adopt a similar rule in near future.

But that said, 42 is from there and they announced that he had gathered 80 Tix for family and friends to watch him play as that was his last game in front of friends and family as college player. They talked about this on Gameday and pregame so I am sure he wanted his second of fame. But you can see this same play in every college game this year and even Allen got his lick on Lawrence that would have been flagged in NFL.
To me, this is the operative statement. It's also why I won't be wallowing around with people debating this. Good football play, in my opinion.

Reactions: Triton20x
You have been watching too much NFL! Only Clay Matthews gets called for landing on aa Q. But seriously there is no rule in college about tackling the QB unless late or leading with helmet, as much as he was definitely trying to put his weight on QB, this happens in college every game as it did in NFL until this year. As long as it wasn't a late hit or crown of helmet then he was legal. I assume college will likely adopt a similar rule in near future.

But that said, 42 is from there and they announced that he had gathered 80 Tix for family and friends to watch him play as that was his last game in front of friends and family as college player. They talked about this on Gameday and pregame so I am sure he wanted his second of fame. But you can see this same play in every college game this year and even Allen got his lick on Lawrence that would have been flagged in NFL.
I'm pretty sure 42 lives on the edge of the rules. He's a dirty player, but the type of dirty that you want on a few of on your defense. Like someone posted above, wait until we play Alabama. Those guys really gun for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT