d) Go to hell
this-dumb-post.jpg

Borrowing from Jeff2001's thread:

Clemson should:

a) Kiss my butt
b) Join the SEC
c) Join the NFL
d) Go to hell
Definitely join the NFL - nobody will ever be as great as they believe they are EVERY year - not just the last two!

Polish their tooth and take their sisters out for a night on the Town after that impressive win Sat night.

Or just...Go pleasure themselves!

...help us in recruiting?
Well Clemson has 5 QB's on roster and the #1 QB committed for next year. Since K Bryant is a junior he will be back next year.
Why not work out a trade for some QB's?? They will not be needed at Clemson. Here is the list:

K Bryant ---- Junior 4*
Z Cooper ----R. Freshman 4*
H Johnson----- Freshman 5*
T Israel ---- R Soph 4*
T Lawrance ----- 2018 Verbal commit (nations # recruit, 5*)

Now here is the tough part, who do you trade to Clemson??

Reactions: griffgolf
Well Clemson has 5 QB's on roster and the #1 QB committed for next year. Since K Bryant is a junior he will be back next year.
Why not work out a trade for some QB's?? They will not be needed at Clemson. Here is the list:

K Bryant ---- Junior 4*
T Israel ---- R Soph 4*

I honestly don't know that we have anyone besides Deebo (hurt) that would make their 2 deep. Maybe Skai?

K Bryant ---- Junior 4*
T Israel ---- R Soph 4*

OOps I forgot Chase Brice. He is redshirting this year, a 4*.

I honestly don't know that we have anyone besides Deebo (hurt) that would make their 2 deep. Maybe Skai?

I'd take your TE if I were Clemson. He's not good enough to be a focus for the offense (what TE is?) , but the guy is a baller and he'd start from day one IMHO.

With Clemson's talent at WR, teams would have to try to cover him with a LB or their worst DB. He'd be running free on every play.

Only 2 months ago, this board declared that Bentley was better QB than anyone they had, and the WRs were better also.

Context man context. First of all, yes, I thought that this entire board was stoned to think you had a better WR group than Clemson. Yes Clemson lost Scott and Williams (who had most of the catches), but what most don't realize was that these guys were only playing about 1/2 the offensive snaps (if that much). The reserves were getting 30 plus snaps a game and while they weren't catching the ball NEARLY as much as Scott/Williams they were getting all those live reps that can be graded and their performance coached. They could already catch the ball (except Ray Ray apparently). So it's not surprising that the new guys are ready for prime time. Hint for next Year: Higgins/Rogers/Overton already have 100+ snaps at WR.

BUT that being said, there was reason to think that Bentley would be the superior QB. In spite of the stars by those Clemson names, there was not a single QB there that had taken a college snap except for Bryant. And everyone saw is Spring Game right? I expected Bentley to be the better prospect too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT