ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson showing their class again

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good thing about Clemson having some success is the Nation is now seeing firsthand how classless and trashy their fanbase is. We've known it for years and now everyone is seeing it with their own eyes. It's amazing to me any African American would step foot on their campus after seeing the racist post by their fanbase.

The only good thing about Clemson having some success is the Nation is now seeing firsthand how classless and trashy their fanbase is. We've known it for years and now everyone is seeing it with their own eyes. It's amazing to me any African American would step foot on their campus after seeing the racist post by their fanbase.
I'm not sure where this is coming from. Most of us completely support Watson but also congratulate Lamar Jackson. You can pick out the negative comments but those are certainly not the majority of Clemson fans.

[QUOTE="statelinecock, post: 3032112, member: 12828" It's amazing to me any African American would step foot on their campus after seeing the racist post by their fanbase.[/QUOTE]

^^^^ THIS 1000 times!!!

Reactions: okccock
I'm not sure where this is coming from. Most of us completely support Watson but also congratulate Lamar Jackson. You can pick out the negative comments but those are certainly not the majority of Clemson fans.
You may want to go read your boards. It's ugly...and, yes, it's a majority, and the seemingly few sane ones are getting attacked by the others.

Made me remember why I quit posting over there about 5/6 years ago, it had taken a very ugly turn....sad to see it hadn't changed.

Black Clemson players rub Frank Howard's rock before taking the field. Frank Howard despised blacks and was on record saying that none would ever play for Clemson.

Reactions: USCRBCOCK
You are correct. Majority would be almost impossible to believe. That would be like 40,000 post. However, thousands is enough. All over every form of social media. From criticizing Lamar Jackson. His outfit, the way he speaks. He's illiterate. Stupid. His mother looks like a whore. Petrino is trash sitting in front of Dabo. Look it's George Rogers the cocaine addict who can't read or write from that shit school in Columbia. Thousands of post, thousands, thousands. On twitter, facebook, tigernet, rivals, snap chat and other forms of social media. Congratulations.

You may want to go read your boards. It's ugly...and, yes, it's a majority, and the seemingly few sane ones are getting attacked by the others.

Made me remember why I quit posting over there about 5/6 years ago, it had taken a very ugly turn....sad to see it hadn't changed.
Most Clemson fans don't even have Internet access, so be careful about drawing too many conclusions about the fan base from a few message board posters...

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2

Ya'll are getting some very bad press about posts that are being made on national boards.

Rest of country is seeing what we already knew. Clemson fans on here are in denial if they think it's just a few
Even the ones on here trying to act all Sally Jesse Raphael secretly go home and think the crap the others post.

That's why I just make no distinction and hate them all, I have for a long time but I've been an inferno of hate towards them with what a good percentage said about lattimore and his injuries.

They can all go eat razor blades as far as I'm concerned.

Read enough of your posts to know you are not a typical tater fan..You are one of the more pleasant ones...But don't be naive..Even though all schools have their nasty trolls, nasty Clemons trolls are the worst...In the SEC only Auburn comes close in terms of nasty fans

Read enough of your posts to know you are not a typical tater fan..You are one of the more pleasant ones...But don't be naive..Even though all schools have their nasty trolls, nasty Clemons trolls are the worst...In the SEC only Auburn comes close in terms of nasty fans
I have now seen a few comments about Jackson and the Heisman that I cannot and will not defend. My guess is that these comments are from people that didn't attend Clemson. Regardless, it's embarrassing when other "fans" of your team make such disrespectful comments.

Reactions: cocky lady
I have now seen a few comments about Jackson and the Heisman that I cannot and will not defend. My guess is that these comments are from people that didn't attend Clemson. Regardless, it's embarrassing when other "fans" of your team make such disrespectful comments.

Not a real "family" type of comment.

A few, head over to tigernet, facebook, and twitter. Those 3 alone are thousands. A few is two or three. Living in denial. Even on George Rogers personal facebook page you had clempson fans calling him cocaine George and other rude comments. Just fyi, I know George voted for Watson to win it.

I was hoping Watson lost by a handful of votes so that it would sting even more. Sadly, he got boat raced.

Your fans are talking trash about George Rogers and Lamar Jackson's mother, not just Lamar Jackson. Not just a few. Thousands of post aren't a couple or a few. Example: Losing to USC 5 of the past 8 years during the greatest run in clempson football history isn't just a couple or few losses.

I was hoping Watson lost by a handful of votes so that it would sting even more. Sadly, he got boat raced.
LMAO, boat raced. Yeah 9th largest gap between 1st and 2nd ever. Watch out Ohio State he mad. Bow and arrow shooting DEE SHAWN is mad. You in trouble Urben and Buckeyes. Just stay home.

I am hearing from a inside source DW may return for his 4th year. His stock has dropped and he feels he can get them back to the playoff again next year and another shot at the Heisman.

"Other" fans... That's your fan base pal. Your all in family.

Attending clempson btw doesn't mean you have class, it means you go to class (unless you are cj spiller).

Good post, statelinecock. You're not alone. I've been trying to figure that one out for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT