ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson tears. So salty. So delicious.

RashCock

Aug 12, 2011
I can't wait until they realize that the next rivalry game will be played in Columbia. They have absolutely no leverage against even a below average SEC team like us and watching it slowly dawn on them will be epic.

It isn't about "scared". It is about money. The rivalry game is huge. Circumstances beyond our control dictated that Clemson loses that this year. Next year, we are not about to give it up if things are back to normal. Clemson understands this. Carolina fans probably don't.

Look for them to try to force the game to move to Clemson, and use that to leverage it into a neutral field game in Charlotte. They are committed to doing everything that they can to hurt the University, and losing that game would hurt Columbia and the University immensely.

But, they NEED us on their weak schedule. A sure SEC win. We don't need them. We hold all the cards and can stand pat. The game will be played in Columbia and they will cry like babies. Enjoy it where you can.

Reactions: ForeUSC
If the game(s) does not occur this year, is there anything in place that would dictate the game has to be at WB next year. Clemson (and all other's effected) could negotiate that since this year's game was suspended, the home vs home should resume as intended.
Food for thought.

I can't wait until they realize that the next rivalry game will be played in Columbia. They have absolutely no leverage against even a below average SEC team like us and watching it slowly dawn on them will be epic.

Scared? That rash must have gone to your head.

Reactions: SOSUSC
The game will be at WB and that's okay with me. To move it would make us/you juggle all the future schedules to make sure we both have atleast 1 extra home game than away game. For $$$ reasons for all involved, the universities, hotels, restaurants, bars, etc.
Hopefully the small guys can survive losing their meal tickets, payouts that fund their entire athletic depart,emts.

Scared? That rash must have gone to your head.

RashCock said:

Do you see the word "scared" anywhere in there? Now, i don't expect the average Clemson fan to have much of a grasp on reading comprehension, but my god man, you quoted it.

It will just be another loss. Not sure what we are celebrating?
Yeah... I don’t think they would care Right now if the NCAA said we had to play on the moon! The way they have owned us of late... SMH. Here is to hoping we turn the tide back in our favor soon!

Well, they do! They will run up the score even more.

Last edited:
It isn't about "scared". It is about money. The rivalry game is huge. Circumstances beyond our control dictated that Clemson loses that this year. Next year, we are not about to give it up if things are back to normal. Clemson understands this. Carolina fans probably don't.

Look for them to try to force the game to move to Clemson, and use that to leverage it into a neutral field game in Charlotte. They are committed to doing everything that they can to hurt the University, and losing that game would hurt Columbia and the University immensely.

But, they NEED us on their weak schedule. A sure SEC win. We don't need them. We hold all the cards and can stand pat. The game will be played in Columbia and they will cry like babies. Enjoy it where you can.
South Carolina football and Charlotte are a bad combo.

Reactions: 92Pony
It will just be another loss. Not sure what we are celebrating?

Always love these threads knowing I will see responses from trolls right away
Or if not trolls some “ realist “ lol
Point is we have no idea how good either team will be
We will have talent like Burch. Pickens kaba
Robinson etc on D
Hopefully Bobo has his system in place and Hillinski / Doty play to potential
Lloyd will be a sophomore and White a senior
But yes let’s just continue to stay room and gloom and assume we won’t win no matter what
Doubt taters has that attitude when we were beating them yearly
So celebrate? Post is just pointing out a schedule

You clearly are under some kind of delusion that Ray Ray has found a set of balls......... I assure you, he hasn't. He'll cave to whatever Clemson wants. He's a good feller after all......

Reactions: USC2USC

i don’t see any of that money. So what?

You sound slightly delusional with this material. Did you catch last year's game in WB or the one before that?

We made it past the 50-yard line once the entire game on a circus play.

They shut down the shellacking at halftime as a friendly gesture on their way to 5 straight.

They could have easily scored 80pts, if so desired.

184-55 is the point spread under Muschamp after 4 years and he's still around.

They could send half of their team to Columbia and get the job done.

Reactions: USC2USC

The idea that you can make light of flushing 110 years of history because of apathy is disgusting.

Gamecock fans with Football in their blood that understand and embrace traditions of the game that go back forever should look down on you. It’s great that you you dislike your rival, you should, but this is bigger than that.

This game, forgetting tradition and history means absolutely nothing to either side.

Try cancelling The Iron Bowl even when the Barn and Tide both suck and see what happens.

As a Clemson fan, I could give you know what about where we play! I’m beyond disappointed that the damn 2020 game is canceled. At this point, win or lose, Clemson needs to play SC. Tradition is tradition for a reason. Make it an empty stadium, off the record game, and put it in the record books. As a reminder, we are the 2nd longest uninterrupted rivalry in college football, about to be pissed away. SMH

If the game(s) does not occur this year, is there anything in place that would dictate the game has to be at WB next year. Clemson (and all other's effected) could negotiate that since this year's game was suspended, the home vs home should resume as intended.
Food for thought.

They would have to shuffle some other games to do this, imo. It would upset the number of home and away games that year.

I'm not sure this is a big deal. Both teams lose some home games this year. Unless the rivalry home game is worth that much more than another home game, I just dont see the heartache.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT