ADVERTISEMENT

Clemsux “proves” they’re clean, then denies access to records

The author would do well to research Category 1 of FERPA and recognize that Clemson does not have the liberty to disclose results of drug tests to the media. Jesus y’all are obsessed. Maybe focus on winning some games of your own. We’ll even freely give you some former 5* athletes to help. They could even tell you all about our drug policies!

Speaking of obsessed.. go pollute your own goat humping board...

On the FGF, any negative clempneck article is not worth discussion and sinks away, but give the usual suspects here a tweet by Mike Davis not liking Spurrier and it's GO TIME!!!!!
50 responses by the whiners who peck away here 24/7 bashing Carolina.

The author would do well to research Category 1 of FERPA and recognize that Clemson does not have the liberty to disclose results of drug tests to the media. Jesus y’all are obsessed. Maybe focus on winning some games of your own. We’ll even freely give you some former 5* athletes to help. They could even tell you all about our drug policies!
Dont you have some goats to impregnate?

Yeah, us fans not focusing on winning games is the problem...douche

Suck on Dabo’s ear wax

Reactions: Lakecock1
Hey, dipshit! Clemson didn't conduct 'additional testing' and they did release a rather generic statement regarding the number of athletes they tested over a period of time, etc. They did not release the specifics of those test, nor is anyone on this site asking for the specifics of those tests.

What Clemson declined to release was info regarding their internal 'investigation', and that is the info that everyone wants to be made public. What exactly did Clemson do during the appeals process - especially with an extra 45 days granted by the NCAA? Who was involved in the investigation? Etc....

Get it?

Dirty investigation lead by a dirty program. Hard to believe they couldn't locate a source of the PED when it was in the urine of 3 players at the exact time on the same day. Clemson is run by a bunch of con artists that thinks everyone is stupid enough to believe the lies they make up.

Clemson played Deshaun Watson on a torn ACL to win a rivalry game, of course they would invest in PEDs to provide to multiple players to win the CFP.

Teams that are on their schedule next season should demand all starters drug tested for PEDs before playing them.

Reactions: Bleadgandb3334
In a span of 3 years Clempson has managed to:
Make an armed robbery go away without having to answer why a player had 14 k cash in his luxury apartment and why he was targeted to begin with.
Have 3 players test positive for an illegal substance and did not have to investigate where it came from. Players have also not come forward.
Had kicker get caught for DUI and an 8 ball and kept him on the team till he failed another drug test.
When you can do all of this you are well on your way to doing whatever it is you want to do.

Make an armed robbery go away without having to answer why a player had 14 k cash in his luxury apartment and why he was targeted to begin with.
Have 3 players test positive for an illegal substance and did not have to investigate where it came from. Players have also not come forward.
Had kicker get caught for DUI and an 8 ball and kept him on the team till he failed another drug test.
When you can do all of this you are well on your way to doing whatever it is you want to do.
Dingus, you are such a hater. You would rather try to find ways to bring down their program instead of getting ours together. None of those things you mentioned would help us beat them. Its not a crime to have a large amount of cash, so there is nothing to investigate. It looks strange, absolutely. The kid with the DUI and the 8 ball was kicked off the team. Do you think him remaining on the team helped Clemson in any way? I see it as trying to help a young man with a problem, until they couldn't anymore, not some skirting of rules. Lastly, the three players tested positive for Ostarine are suspended for a year. They didn't avoid any punishment like the narrative you are trying to push. No, you want an investigation into the whole athletic department. Do you know how ridiculous you sound? There's nothing other than rival team speculation to indicate there is some systematic problem with steroids that needs to be investigated. Give me a break. We've been down for so long that now we resort to loser mentality stuff instead kicking their arses on the field.

Top 10 Teams based a pre season poll. Check the names and see who you would place ahead of Dumbo based on "National perception" of thetype program that they are running. Perception is reality in branding a program.

Dabo Clemson 0-0 (i would say about like B Kelly, L Riley , Dan Mullen, from a national perspective, media is buying what hey are selling)

Saban Alabama 0-0 (he has the system in place and well funded to "roll a long time"

L Riley Oklahoma 0-0 - I guess I give him a pass , but he is new to the head man role.

B. Kelly Notre Dame 0-0 ( lots of issues in his past, but the media still seems to like him )

Ryan Day Ohio St. 0-0 (Hand picked by Urban to keep the cover-up going )

Kirby Georgia 0-0 (stinks to high heaven , part of the Saban machine well oiled and funded)

Mullen Florida 0-0 ( not sure how much dirt he has on him, probably about like Dabo)

T Herman Texas 0-0 (was tied at the hip to Urban until it all blew upo last year , lots of real issues)

E Orgeron LSU 0-0 (part of he Lane Kiffin cheating with girls provided recruits then stunk up at USC)

M Leach Washington St. 0-0 (players in sweat box, long history of issues.)

Dingus, you are such a hater. You would rather try to find ways to bring down their program instead of getting ours together. None of those things you mentioned would help us beat them. Its not a crime to have a large amount of cash, so there is nothing to investigate. It looks strange, absolutely. The kid with the DUI and the 8 ball was kicked off the team. Do you think him remaining on the team helped Clemson in any way? I see it as trying to help a young man with a problem, until they couldn't anymore, not some skirting of rules. Lastly, the three players tested positive for Ostarine are suspended for a year. They didn't avoid any punishment like the narrative you are trying to push. No, you want an investigation into the whole athletic department. Do you know how ridiculous you sound? There's nothing other than rival team speculation to indicate there is some systematic problem with steroids that needs to be investigated. Give me a break. We've been down for so long that now we resort to loser mentality stuff instead kicking their arses on the field.
You are right.... I am a hater of all things Orange. It was amazing how the kicker was dismissed after Huegel proved worthy. Also, if you think anybody thinks you are nothing more than a tater troll you're sad.

On the FGF, any negative clempneck article is not worth discussion and sinks away, but give the usual suspects here a tweet by Mike Davis not liking Spurrier and it's GO TIME!!!!!
50 responses by the whiners who peck away here 24/7 bashing Carolina.
Whiner again cries about people saying things he doesn't like. Sniffle.

Hey, dipshit! Clemson didn't conduct 'additional testing' and they did release a rather generic statement regarding the number of athletes they tested over a period of time, etc. They did not release the specifics of those test, nor is anyone on this site asking for the specifics of those tests.

What Clemson declined to release was info regarding their internal 'investigation', and that is the info that everyone wants to be made public. What exactly did Clemson do during the appeals process - especially with an extra 45 days granted by the NCAA? Who was involved in the investigation? Etc....

Get it?
If i had a son playing most normal parents would be fighting to find out where that drug came from

If i had a son playing most normal parents would be fighting to find out where that drug came from
We have players using steroids in the 1980s, SI runs a feature article and we fire the athletic director. Clemson's AD covers it up, they win a national championship, have a coach say that he's trying to pay a player based on the formula provided by the football team and everybody shrugs.

It's weird times.

You conveniently omit that Swinney coached under two of the biggest cheaters in Stallings and DuBose. That alone should garner him attention as one of the most likely cheaters. He learned from the best.
No. No. No. Dabo would never have anything to do with cheating. Just because he played and coached for cheaters and doesn't mean anything. He's pure as Jimmy Swagger and Jim Baker.

Wonder why the 2 Clemson players on the year suspension for PEDs are forbidden from communicating with the media. Will Grier held a press conference after he was suspended. Seems like they would want to defend themselves like Will Grier and Dexter Lawrence.

Wonder why the 2 Clemson players on the year suspension for PEDs are forbidden from communicating with the media. Will Grier held a press conference after he was suspended. Seems like they would want to defend themselves like Will Grier and Dexter Lawrence.
Hmmm...$$$$$ buys a lot of SILENCE!!

Dirty investigation lead by a dirty program. Hard to believe they couldn't locate a source of the PED when it was in the urine of 3 players at the exact time on the same day. Clemson is run by a bunch of con artists that thinks everyone is stupid enough to believe the lies they make up.

Clemson played Deshaun Watson on a torn ACL to win a rivalry game, of course they would invest in PEDs to provide to multiple players to win the CFP.

Teams that are on their schedule next season should demand all starters drug tested for PEDs before playing them.
Most everyone that matters is.

Just wondering aloud here, is Clemson not subject to freedom of information laws?
The problem my friend, is claiming something to be true, then denying access to prove it. New article about everything they redacted about ostarine, except fans giving suggestions about where it came from. You should read it. Link was posted above.

The problem my friend, is claiming something to be true, then denying access to prove it. New article about everything they redacted about ostarine, except fans giving suggestions about where it came from. You should read it. Link was posted above.

I read it. It was printed after I posted and does answer a few questions. It raises quite a few also. If I understand correctly that inquiry only pertained to emails about ostarine. I am hoping another FOIA inquiry is submitted for the results of the investigation.

This guy is pissed that Gene wrote about what Clemson sent him.

The power of the pen used in print media and the damage it can do. The Clemson response to the request for the emails is showing alot of what fans write and suspect about Clemson's behind scenes work to keep negative information hidden. Those bold black lines say NO TRESPASSING AND VIOLATORS WILL BE RIDICULED AND TROLLED instead of prosecuted.

Gene will win his battle with Clemson eventually over this if he persists but that persistence will take a very long time because some one in power at Clemson will have to screw up or they find a scapegoat to blame it on.

Next question I want asked is who specifically blacked out all the information in the emails and were more excluded?

So I guess you didn't see where Dex came out with comments on the matter?

And they are investigating where it came from, and the suspension was upheld. Not sure what else you want from them...

And they are investigating where it came from, and the suspension was upheld. Not sure what else you want from them...

The most important question from the very beginning is where did it come from and has it been contained to prevent Clemson playing another season with an unfair advantage with a banned substance in player's urine.

Clemson has yet to prove the substance is contained or if their internal drug testing that never found the Ostarine is reliable or just made up.

All we know is they want to Black out information and not answer legitimate questions about potential sources and the potential of other players being juiced on the same PED last season.

Because of the severity of the punishment for this offense, Clemson is ducking and diving like we have never seen before.

The most important question from the very beginning is where did it come from and has it been contained to prevent Clemson playing another season with an unfair advantage with a banned substance in player's urine.

Clemson has yet to prove the substance is contained or if their internal drug testing that never found the Ostarine is reliable or just made up.

All we know is they want to Black out information and not answer legitimate questions about potential sources and the potential of other players being juiced on the same PED last season.

Because of the severity of the punishment for this offense, Clemson is ducking and diving like we have never seen before.

The NCAA did testing for both post season games, and out of all the tests only 3 guys failed, and that was before any of the games were played. If they actually thought it was more widespread you'd assume they'd order more tests. Maybe point fingers at the NCAA instead?

The NCAA did testing for both post season games, and out of all the tests only 3 guys failed, and that was before any of the games were played. If they actually thought it was more widespread you'd assume they'd order more tests. Maybe point fingers at the NCAA instead?
No need to point the finger at the NCAA we could be like Clemson and just give them the finger.

Clemson had nothing to do with the suspension being upheld....kudo's to the NCAA for that one, despite Clemson's protestations.

I want Clemson to do an investigation similar to UNC's Wainstein investigation and release it like UNC did. Right now, UNC was more forthcoming and open than Clemson is.

Thought your AD said 12-16 players were tested....total. Don't try to make it more than it was. And, no, the NCAA doesn't have to test before both postseason games.....they can, but don't have to. Figure the second would be worthless, if you are caught during the first...as it would provide plenty of time for the PED to get completely through your system.

Your post suggests that the NCAA tested Clemson's entire team twice. If they did that. Clemson would be holding tryouts to field a team to play the 2020 season.

Ben Boulware, is that you? Not a crime to have large amounts of cash, unless your teammates break in to steal your drugs/money. Get it?

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Ben Boulware, is that you? Not a crime to have large amounts of cash, unless your teammates break in to steal your drugs/money. Get it?

Speaking of Boulware. There was rumor that he was the source and that the players were getting the drugs at his gym. Also heard that Ben was banned from campus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT