ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching aside for just a moment---Who's met or exceeded

nursegirl25

Aug 29, 2005
your personal expectations as we wind down the 2017 baseball season. Let's keep it positive as not to bash any players. But for me, Bride, Cortes, Olsen, and Tolbert on the offensive side have at least met my expectations. Jonah has only 7 errors at a tough position while batting in the 280's. Cortes and Olsen have been pleasant surprises swinging the bat with Olsen being as consistent with anyone on the team. And after a slow start, LT leads the team with a .315 avg.

Pitching is harder for me because literally a couple of our guys would be having REALLY good seasons minus literally a handful of pitches. (IE: Reagan)...I've felt most confident with Hill on the mound even though his record is sub.500.....Bowers has been a pleasant surprise and I thought Colby Lee looked good in most outings.

Reactions: stnbooth
your personal expectations as we wind down the 2017 baseball season. Let's keep it positive as not to bash any players. But for me, Bride, Cortes, Olsen, and Tolbert on the offensive side have at least met my expectations. Jonah has only 7 errors at a tough position while batting in the 280's. Cortes and Olsen have been pleasant surprises swinging the bat with Olsen being as consistent with anyone on the team. And after a slow start, LT leads the team with a .315 avg.

Pitching is harder for me because literally a couple of our guys would be having REALLY good seasons minus literally a handful of pitches. (IE: Reagan)...I've felt most confident with Hill on the mound even though his record is sub.500.....Bowers has been a pleasant surprise and I thought Colby Lee looked good in most outings.
Thornwell and Silva for sure. Jake Bentley also.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
Johnson cant throw consistent strikes
Destino should have a lot more RBI.
I think holbrook thought Danny Blair from Bel Aire would be a good leadoff hitter. Short, takes a lot of pitches ,fast. But he havent got the job done.

Cortes didn't embarrass me at all but he did shed some light on what kind of a coach we have.

Bingo!

Cortes moved up a bunch of notches in my book for giving Clem the business. Screw Holbroke for calling him out on it.

Hope you guys caught my sarcasm. Don't want anyone to think I was being serious with that

Reactions: rogue cock
What JUCO guys will leave? All these younger guys have shown flashes of good stuff at the plate. Can this line-up do anything next year to help pitchers out? (We'll just assume there is a change at HC)

Exceeded.... Cortes, Olsen, Tolbert, Bowers, Schmidt
Met....Hill, Reagan

Underachieved...Hopkins, Bride, crowe

Seriously underachieved..... Johnson, rest of pitchng staff. Destino, Stokes, Cullen, Jones, Blair,

Had no business being on the field.... Holbrook.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT