ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats JMU

Cockytalk84

Dec 5, 2021
Even as one of the last teams to make the tournament, you obviously have a superior program to ours. …………………..

Reactions: bucketdad
Congrats JMU you played like you wanted to win!
Coach Kingston............Way to Crap in our pants again !
"Coach" Ray Tanner,,,,,,, Time to find a coach to replace Mr."Crap in his Pants" Kingston

Reactions: cockofdawn
I'd love to hear you say something positive about how the season turned out. Other than I'm glad it's over. 🙂

We were ranked all season until the final week. We beat plenty of Top 5-10 teams. Made a decent run in the SEC tournament for the first time in awhile. A season of highs and lows. If Kingston gets canned, it will be because of his overall body of work and the fact it's his 5th season -- that's the trip switch.

excuse Ward jr. he is a sunshine pumper that is satisfied with mediocre programs. He is also Kingstons batboy.

We were ranked all season until the final week. We beat plenty of Top 5-10 teams. Made a decent run in the SEC tournament for the first time in awhile. A season of highs and lows. If Kingston gets canned, it will be because of his overall body of work and the fact it's his 5th season -- that's the trip switch.
Last I looked, this was Kingston's 7th season.

Finishing middle of the pack in conference is the norm now. Thanks Tanner

Reactions: sclawman77
Finishing middle of the pack in conference is the norm now. Thanks Tanner

Didn't they finish tied for 5th overall last season? If not for the injuries at the EOY, they probably finish in the Top 2.

However, Kingston needs to be replaced based on how this year closed. He's had enough time.

Didn't they finish tied for 5th overall last season? If not for the injuries at the EOY, they probably finish in the Top 2.

However, Kingston needs to be replaced based on how this year closed. He's had enough time.
He got fired

Reactions: Ward Jr

He finished 5th in the EAST 3 times and never better than 3rd in the EAST.

Some people are happy with mediocrity, THIS program deserves more.. 5th, You are happy with 5th?? How about this year?? 10th?? You happy with that??

You better find some NIL money then COD. Teams that have lapped us in the last few years are the ones reportedly paying around $10 million per year.

This is how UT and others played leap frog. Check the recruiting rankings the last few years for reference.

You better find some NIL money then COD. Teams that have lapped us in the last few years are the ones reportedly paying around $10 million per year.

This is how UT and others played leap frog. Check the recruiting rankings the last few years for reference.
I wonder if they designate most NIL money to a Particular Sport?? If So, i say Give up on Football, and lest concentrate on Something that this program has actually accomplished, BASEBALL..

Reactions: Ward Jr
Some people are happy with mediocrity, THIS program deserves more.. 5th, You are happy with 5th?? How about this year?? 10th?? You happy with that??
No I’m stating just the opposite. i wasn’t happy we hired a coach that couldn’t even win the AAC..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT