ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to our Baseball team

Super impressive week to get to the Final Four of the SEC Tourney with all of these great teams involved. I'm not sure Omaha will have anything on the SEC tournament in terms of overall competition level this year.

Reactions: cockofdawn
They've done better in the tourney than I ever thought possible. They obviously have some fight left.

So if it's over today, they've closed out well. Just need to show up in a regional and give a good fight.

Why do you respond to my posts?? I sure wish you wouldn’t. You always attack me for any reason you can. Please don’t respond to my posts. You obviously disagree, everyone knows it, so keep it to yourself.
Come on COE it's a message board, it's supposed to be fun and create discussion, not everyone has your opinion and is going to agree with everything you post, and in no way am I attacking you by having differing opinions or bringing to your attention things that you have said. It's pretty easy to ignore me!

Reactions: PaleoCock
Come on COE it's a message board, it's supposed to be fun and create discussion, not everyone has your opinion and is going to agree with everything you post, and in no way am I attacking you by having differing opinions or bringing to your attention things that you have said. It's pretty easy to ignore me!
I will. Thanks, and I too engage in disagreements, but not ever single post. It’s like you are stalking me!

Comeon man! Have you suddenly developed Amnesia? Before this tournament, you were easily the most aggressive reply poster to anyone with anything slightly positive to say about the team.
Exactly, if you say a bunch of stupid shit and someone calls you out on it, now all of a sudden you’re the victim, Interesting!

Reactions: PaleoCock
I don’t know what was said or what happened, but we look like a totally different team this week from the last few weeks, were playing loose and free!

No need to steal home. Stupid. This is pathetic that we're in extra innings. SEC team that plays defense like a rec team. Inexcusable

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT