ADVERTISEMENT

Connor Mitch: All Gamecock fans are wishing you a speedy recovery.***

I certainly wish him a speedy recovery...and I wish him well wherever he transfers to.

He will come back and be the QB for South Carolina when he's healthy later in the year.
I'm sorry but you're wrong about that. If Nunez stays healthy he is going to start the rest of the season. Mitch is now 2nd string. Don't get your hopes up thinking Mitch will get his job back. Nunez is just better

I'm sorry but you're wrong about that. If Nunez stays healthy he is going to start the rest of the season. Mitch is now 2nd string. Don't get your hopes up thinking Mitch will get his job back. Nunez is just better
I'm glad you think that after watch Nunez play against one of the worst defenses in the nation. We'll see how Nunez does next week. I'm going to hope he does well because I want to win. But I just don't feel he's better than Mitch or he's ready for it just yet.

I'm glad you think that after watch Nunez play against one of the worst defenses in the nation. We'll see how Nunez does next week. I'm going to hope he does well because I want to win. But I just don't feel he's better than Mitch or he's ready for it just yet.
Not one of the worst - - just middle of the pack. Their offense, however, is one of the worst in the country. Nunez made some bad throws early, but he got much better as the game went on. Could he suck at Mizzou? Absolutely. He is a true freshman with lots to learn, but I like his upside and really like our chances next year with him getting a year of experience.

Not one of the worst - - just middle of the pack. Their offense, however, is one of the worst in the country. Nunez made some bad throws early, but he got much better as the game went on. Could he suck at Mizzou? Absolutely. He is a true freshman with lots to learn, but I like his upside and really like our chances next year with him getting a year of experience.
They are ranked 72 in the country after playing fiu, Stanford, furman, and USC. Like I said before I hope him well I just think he's a year or 2 away from being ready. And idk if he will get to see the field in a starting role once BM gets on campus.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Not sure what gives you any confidence in Mitch. our offensive line isnt good and he can't make plays with his feet at all.

Not sure what gives you any confidence in Mitch. our offensive line isnt good and he can't make plays with his feet at all.
I feel like he can place the ball where it needs to be. and no he's not a running back pretending to be a QB, but he's not a stone back there either. He's a guy that deserves some game time to show us that he's worth his high school hype.

What a rotten, backhanded thing to say.

I'm not sure what got your panties in a wad...

I wished the young man a speedy recovery and I wished him well wherever he transfers to. I didn't curse. I didn't criticize his parents, or his girlfriend or how good a student he is or anything.

The reality of the situation is USC has moved on from Mitch. It's Nunez's team now. Get over it...

I'm not sure what got your panties in a wad...

I wished the young man a speedy recovery and I wished him well wherever he transfers to. I didn't curse. I didn't criticize his parents, or his girlfriend or how good a student he is or anything.

The reality of the situation is USC has moved on from Mitch. It's Nunez's team now. Get over it...

I stand by my response and if you can't see what was wrong with your original post you have your head buried in the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT