ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theory

Sep 28, 2015
Florence, SC
you think Deebo will be back for Clemson? And this was a ploy for them not to prepare for him?

A high ankle sprain is nothing that he can’t get over in 3.5 weeks.

I just feel this may be a strategy we are using.

Maybe I’m 100% wrong. Either way I’m glad he’s coming back!

Reactions: GamecockDiehard
you think Deebo will be back for Clemson? And this was a ploy for them not to prepare for him?

I believe he had a broken bone.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
Well if I read his note that he posted correctly, it appeared that he was over the broken tibia. He said that he was running routes and felt a sharp pain and after X-rays it showed a high ankle sprain.

I guess that’s why I’m saying this all now.

I agree, if he’s not 100% he doesn’t need to be out there.

We’re not Clemson!

We've had a bunch of injuries this year and still have a 6-3 record. We played tough against UGA. I'd rather we not risk a major injury by bringing him back to soon (we rip on other coaches for doing that) but Deebo or not, I feel like we've got a good chance to run the table.

GO COCKS!

Shannon
USC '88

Ummm....well....ummm
slatergg.jpg

I expect he'll be back for the bowl game at least. Athletes like Deebo don't work that hard to watch the game on TV if they're able to play. Have you ever seen a thoroughbred in the starting gate?

You'll see him next year - if you see him.

He was getting back into shape rehabbing the tibia injury when he injured his ankle. The ankle sprain backs that up cause he can’t get back into playing shape in time. I would hate for him to be out of shape even recovered and tear and hammy.

Would make for a great story if true, and it spurred us on to a W. However, remember, the dreaded high ankle sprain sidelined D. Stanley for basically the whole season last year. While some get over them in a few weeks, some of those injuries linger for a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT