ADVERTISEMENT

Could Jimbo Fischer pull a Mark Richt

gamecockox

Sep 20, 2007
seems like Jimbo's stay has gotten a little stale, think he could jump ship before it gets worst?

JF is not having a good year, but he would not get fired after this year, no matter how disappointing. The buyout all but eliminates any thoughts about this scenario playing out

Jimbo will meet any FSU fans with something to say to him in the Walmart parking lot tomorrow at noon.

Won a National Championship in 2014, when you renew contract for 8yrs that is how you get a huge buyout $44m. Dabo just re-signed and his is $60m. JF wouldn't be nearly as bad off if he didn't lose his QB but I bet his OL coach and DC are gone after this year.

Is that 40 m&m's with peanuts? Actually, scratch that. Dabo seems like an almond joy type of fellow.

Not sure how it could get worse I mean they just got curb stomped by boston freaking college
Not good. Plus they only gave 4 games left and need 4 to go to bowl and that includes Clemmy...3 years after a championship season they miss a bowl game.

.........more like a Snickers!!:rolleyes:

Man, I love frozen Snickers .

Hey, how'd you make out with Irma??? You're Naples or at least Left Coast, correct?

I had power but, no TV/Telephone/Internet/Cell phone for about 10 days. I didn't even know about Puerto Rico for about 2 weeks. All the tourista's fled from the Gold Coast.

Sounds like you're OK ... Good Luck!

Man, I love frozen Snickers .

Hey, how'd you make out with Irma??? You're Naples or at least Left Coast, correct?

I had power but, no TV/Telephone/Internet/Cell phone for about 10 days. I didn't even know about Puerto Rico for about 2 weeks. All the tourista's fled from the Gold Coast.

Sounds like you're OK ... Good Luck!
We made out fine. A lot of people in Bonita Springs are still hurting. A large number of houses
in low-lying ares will be condemned , and removed. Our street was flooded for about 5 days,
but none in the house. We lost power and cable and Internet for about 6 days. A lot of the
snowbirds are just now coming back, to a mess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT