ADVERTISEMENT

crickets.....

Ok, I'll give it a go. How can Holbrook and Myers jeopardize the health of Tyler Johnson. His longest stint this year is three innings. Outrageous! No HS Pitcher will ever come here with the way he abuses these young arms. Did I get it right?

Ok, I'll give it a go. How can Holbrook and Myers jeopardize the health of Tyler Johnson. His longest stint this year is three innings. Outrageous! No HS Pitcher will ever come here with the way he abuses these young arms. Did I get it right?
well done.........LMAO

had we lost the negative posts would be flowing~~~~~

No kidding, they are so obvious, it's comical. Like someone turned on a light in a kitchen full of roaches........you can visualize the scatter. Should we lose tomorrow, they'll return like we put out crumbs on the floor.

Reactions: gamecockblack
I notice you didn't start a positive thread either doug. Just one to bitch. That's odd?

LOL......We just won. No need to toot our own horn.

Meanwhile.....had we lost the nellies would be all over the situation.

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

I told you so I told you so rogue cock.....LOL
As long as there is an internet there will be whiners who live to post bitchy threads like this

Oooooh so you posting a bitchy little thread is because we don't need to discuss a big win. It's more important to bitch and complain and be that guy. Good call Doug

had we lost the negative posts would be flowing~~~~~

No not really... The team did what they should have done in the last 3 games... We should have beaten RI on Friday...

Before today's two games we have had problems hitting with RISP with less than 1 out all season along...

Who know's we may score only 1 run tomorrow...

I have always said we need a hitting coach...

Win tomorrow night and let's wait for next weekend..

Notice how those a..holes stick together? They can't complain about two wins today so they pile on the OP. Predictable.

Reactions: gamecockblack
Notice how those a..holes stick together? They can't complain about two wins today so they pile on the OP. Predictable.
Now who's being the a....hole?!? Seriously. And you are going to have a hard time finding where I complained about anything other than needing a full time hitting coach....which we do.

Was I talking about you?
Have no clue. Everyone is not going to agree, especially about something they so passionately care about. So just let them voice there opinion...you don't have to agree with all of it or any of it. I just think its worse calling out people for their opinion.

I offered my assessment of this year's team hitting with RISP... We have left too many ducks on the pound...

3 games doesn't make a season, but hitting is contagious and let's hope the team won't find a cure anytime soon... Keep hitting away...

Reactions: rogue cock
No not really... The team did what they should have done in the last 3 games... We should have beaten RI on Friday...

Before today's two games we have had problems hitting with RISP with less than 1 out all season along...

Who know's we may score only 1 run tomorrow...

I have always said we need a hitting coach...

Win tomorrow night and let's wait for next weekend..

Got it. And yet Vandy, UVA, and Ole Miss are all out of the tournament. It's called baseball. As a fan of a great program, I would've thought most had it figured out by now...

Got it. And yet Vandy, UVA, and Ole Miss are all out of the tournament. It's called baseball. As a fan of a great program, I would've thought most had it figured out by now...

Take Vandy out that list... That's not fair to lump them in with UVA & Ole Piss...

Besides Ole Piss isn't a great program and UVA lost a lot of players from last year,,, They are an Ok ACC team...

All I know is that our Johnson was huge tonight! The entire team gave us a chance to win this thing, but Tyler's complete game was key! My serious question is, which stick do you take out of the lineup Monday night PEDAL TO THE METAL, BOYS!!! GO COCKS!

Losing in a disappointing manner in a regional you hosted is not acceptable. Winning is just fine.

So we win a fantastic game...and your first thought is to post this?!?!? Talk about childish.

Oh no no no. No, when some fans have been bashing Holbrook, Tanner, and company like they have (and obsessing about Monte during the process), it's to be expected that those folks are gonna get called out when we win (and when Clemson gets the boot). I'm saying this not as a Holbrook apologist but as a reasonable "wait and see" fan who wants to win but also knows firing coaches every 2 years isn't the way to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT