ADVERTISEMENT

Crow...it's good

uscnoklahoma2

Apr 16, 2017
I didn't think we had a chance but the overhaul in blocking and offense looked great. The defense was lights out save a few blown coverages and did a great job.

Now DJ. Kid was great. I honestly didn't think we had a chance when the rumors of him taking a lot of snaps came out. I was wrong. He was poised and calm and didn't make mistakes. Tip my hat to him.

I’m ok with the not a dimers to keep on moving on.
No offense , they all had good reason. Spend more time in the woods. Fishing , yard work and family All great life cycle reasons to move on.

USC is ready for the next fan base that can get excited behind these players.
Great win. WAy to represent.
go gamecocks

UNC had no answer. Amazing how much the run game opens up when we have a QB capable of keeping them honest.

Can’t wait to see what we can do with Rattler back there. Bell should have a huge year next season.

Yeah, Rattler has to be licking his chops after seeing what he saw today.

Our defense is not good. Beamer knew it and ran the ball right up our butt. We don't get to argue with you over who is Carolina until we pull our heads out of our asses.

I will gladly eat my heaping plate full and go for seconds. I told my wife I would "watch it later". I flipped over just as juju broke that long td run and was shocked. UNC has good running backs and a very good QB but our boys on the line showed up and showed out today. Super happy I was wrong. Go Cocks!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT