ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo comments on the computer on the sideline during NCST game

Aug 26, 2003
Blowing Rock, NC
Rev. Dildo at it again.. If I didn't think that situation was suspicious before, I do now after this lousy excuse, deflection, or whatever it is..

Q: Has Dave Doeren reached out to you or called you since his remarks the other night?

Swinney: "No, no, no. He did not. Someone asked me about that the other night after the game. I had no clue. I knew the laptop had nothing to do with football. I did investigate and followed instructions to investigate. Turns out there was just a major crisis going on, a young guy helping a team in need. I think he was trying to get in touch with Amazon. We were in dire need of towels. We were trying to get some drones to come in and drop some towels on the sideline.

"Actually, I want to launch in investigation, too. What do they do with those towels? Is it a towel wall of fame?

"It's disappointing because that was a challenge to our integrity. You know, you turn on the tape and two years ago we go up there and one of their coaches pushes Deshaun Watson. This year they have a coach who takes a swipe at Kvon Wallace. What if K'Von breaks a finger? I think the investigation needs to be on how he manages his sideline. Not worried about ours. So no, didn't get a call. Didn't get a call.

"We need some towels."

(from TigerIllustrated)

Reactions: zekew1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News