ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo Swinney accused of stuff

Is there evidence Dabo swept it under the rug?

The player involved made no such claims.

It is probably a baseless claim. The news is that a fairly well known sportwriter is playing the "let's see who I can get fired" game.

He has the reputation of sweeping a lot under the rug. So maybe since he never addressed it with the team etc he’s doing what he’s known to do. Ex. Ostarine gate

Do we know that he never addressed it with the team?

Ugh.. The media handling of this has good Gamecocks DEFENDING Dabo Swinney. I need a drink.

Dabo or no Dabo, you have to push back against this kind of nonsense. Based on your previous post history, I'd guess you're the type who finds these kinds of "allegations" to be ridiculous. This is splitting hairs if I've ever seen it.

Dabo or no Dabo, you have to push back against this kind of nonsense. Based on your previous post history, I'd guess you're the type who finds these kinds of "allegations" to be ridiculous. This is splitting hairs if I've ever seen it.
Oh, I agree fully. I meant it as it was said. Ridiculously bad media is so egregious we can't even bash Dabo over this. I guess the meaning could have been lost.

Found the evidence..

26206254-swept-under-the-rug.jpg

Oh crap! Dani accused.

I guess the NCAA is gonna investigate us again.☹️

Do we know that he never addressed it with the team?

It is what the players said
Plus did he address the ostarine situation with players or media ?
After saying it was in shampoo and later the investigation he chose not to reveal results. Point is he sweeps everything he dies under rug
Even said His players grabbing other players inappropriately was just guys being guys

Reactions: okccock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT