ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo the Blind Squirrel

ru4god2

Sep 5, 2008
Columbia, SC
He was running around telling potential recruits Urban Meyer would retire soon and caught a bunch of flack for it... well.... either he knew something everyone else didn't, or maybe it's just that EVEN A BLIND SQUIRREL FINDS A NUT SOMETIMES. Or in this case, a blind real estate agent.

He was running around telling potential recruits Urban Meyer would retire soon and caught a bunch of flack for it... well.... either he knew something everyone else didn't, or maybe it's just that EVEN A BLIND SQUIRREL FINDS A NUT SOMETIMES. Or in this case, a blind real estate agent.
Or in this case, a blind real estate agent with a National Championship and 4 appearances in the CFP...just saying...lol. I'd hate to see what he could do if he knew anything about coaching football.

dabo couldn't do what he's doing anywhere else. it's the perfect scenario for the taters. Yahoo rah-rah coach in a cupcake conference right at the time the playoffs go to 4 teams. the best players are only wanting to go to the best 5 or 6 teams. he's got it easy

I thought Urban's 2nd retirement was expected. Seems like the school was very aware of it, they already have his replacement.

Leave it to the Christian Dabo to talk about another mans health conditions to help improve his own desires. Ohhh. And as Dabo is talking bad about someone else he will say. I love you and have a bless day. And all his sheep follow him.

Leave it to the Christian Dabo to talk about another mans health conditions to help improve his own desires. Ohhh. And as Dabo is talking bad about someone else he will say. I love you and have a bless day. And all his sheep follow him.
If you believe Urban’s health claims I’ve got beachfront property in Kansas City to sell you

is that like ridiculing a person because his family was so poor that he lived with friends thru HS and had to share a college dorm with his homeless mother? Asking for a friend

dabo couldn't do what he's doing anywhere else. it's the perfect scenario for the taters. Yahoo rah-rah coach in a cupcake conference right at the time the playoffs go to 4 teams. the best players are only wanting to go to the best 5 or 6 teams. he's got it easy
I believe they have entered the playoffs as either a 1 or a 2 the last 4 years. They would have been in the BCS championship. Shoot, you could make the case last year that the playoff hurt them.

is that like ridiculing a person because his family was so poor that he lived with friends thru HS and had to share a college dorm with his homeless mother? Asking for a friend

Lolz. It’s exactky like that. Except one person isnt preaching how Christian he is in public while being a hypocrite behind close doors.

You make fun of Dabo, but his players and their family believe. Did you watch the interview on the ESPN selection show.. after it was over all of the media persons were laughing, having a good time and said that they couldn’t do that with any other coach. That doesn’t come across as cheesy or artificial it comes across the media as a guy having fun with his players and enjoying the ride. You may hate him, but right now he’s on top having fun, not making excuses. He’s played every player on that team, yet you bitch because Muschamp doesn’t.

You make fun of Dabo, but his players and their family believe. Did you watch the interview on the ESPN selection show.. after it was over all of the media persons were laughing, having a good time and said that they couldn’t do that with any other coach. That doesn’t come across as cheesy or artificial it comes across the media as a guy having fun with his players and enjoying the ride. You may hate him, but right now he’s on top having fun, not making excuses. He’s played every player on that team, yet you bitch because Muschamp doesn’t.

Somebody is having fun, and someone is trying to figure out how to out recruit 9 SEC teams in front of it. One day at a time.

We won't stay where we are for long. Most of the teams ahead of us have all but filled up their classes with very little room to move up including the Taters.

Our class will move up considerably when all is said and done and might just wind up on your heels. Dabo is not the only coach that knows how to recruit.

Reactions: USCRBCOCK
House taters have Cock envy bad. . It’s so nice that you all like each other’s post. Then all blast a away. I’m guessibg a few of you are the same person with multi accounts.

I believe they have entered the playoffs as either a 1 or a 2 the last 4 years. They would have been in the BCS championship. Shoot, you could make the case last year that the playoff hurt them.
Just proves the argument they’re consistently overrated.

The sheep always follow the cult leader, and typically fail to see him as the POS he truly is. the house of cards will fall one of these days, and the flock will have nobody to blame but themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT