ADVERTISEMENT

Moving forward today.. Beamer should start benching players and take over the OC roll

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
Put Zeb Noland back under center, I think his hand will be fine.. Run the a looks with three option look and bring in the WR's in on the line like TE's and just run the shit out of the ball and throw to the TE/WR's to keep the defense honest... And Joyner should either play defense and never see the field on offense... Joyners is good breaking up passes on offense...

We have a stable of running backs that we can run out there like Harris, JuJu, White, Lloyd,

We have players out there that can't kick the bad habits of the past and run plays like backyard football...

I think Beamer will be fine for Carolina, but he needs to look at his staff real hard after the Tennessee game... That first half, specially the first quarter our defense was awful and couldn't do anything right...

You don't need to have head coach with head coaching experience to be a head coach (ie Dabo), just a good manager of assistant coaches and put them in the right coaching positions. Dabo did fire coaches at the end of the season after a awful blow out game..

I don't think it's all Satterfield's fault, we have player's who can't run a simple play and execute it well.. These play calls are simple and should work if executed properly, even if the defense knows what's coming at them... I question the overall intelligence or mental toughness of some players on the team and they maybe way over their heads and should think about transferring out to a smaller school... Not everyone is cut out to go to a major university or play in a major conference like the SEC and the same can be said about coaches and AD's...

God I wish we had coach like Coach Carlen... Spurrier, Morrison and Holtz were all great for Carolina, but Carlen was a coach's coach...

Reactions: Sumptacock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT