ADVERTISEMENT

Dakereon Joyner

craneoperatr1_a_aol.com

Jul 27, 2006
North Charleston
We offered him in the 8th grade as QB and I fully expect him to stay at that position. He is a rising junior I expect him to be the #1QB in the country for the 2018-Football class . unless he graduates early for the 2017 class.i would put him as good as (DW).and (fort.d)runs the spread, the same as we will run.

Kid is legit. Big arm, wheels, vision, touch, and a winning background. His numbers this year were unreal as a sophomore on a state championship 4A team.

The staff is spending a lot of time at Fort Dorchester pursuing Simpson so hopefully they're bumping into him. Also, our commit Champaigne was one of his receivers.

The staff is spending a lot of time at Fort Dorchester pursuing Simpson so hopefully they're bumping into him. Also, our commit Champaigne was one of his receivers.
We don't get Simpson I believe he is probably clemson bound.but we do need to stay in touch with fort d, as they were very young on defense and they got some ballers coming up.they will be good for the next 2 yrs at least.

KJ Joyner visited unofficially this past weekend and looked excited to be there. I'd say we have a pretty good shot of landing him if we stay on him for the next two years.

Champaigne is his cousin from what I've heard. The 2018 class has 4 five star type talents from our state!

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT