ADVERTISEMENT

Dang our women are doing quite well! At the beginning of the season I was a little concerned

I do not doubt MISS DAWN (ever)
she has this, we have put 5 first round picks in the WNBA in 2 years, and she is winning with guards and Herbert Harrigan, and gaining momentum with each game.

I like them to be a threat and contend for their postseason spot, Karma says we have a shot at the SEC tourney too as our girls are used to winning it......

It’s going be a challenge to beat uga and miss st since they have taller players. I thick we win some from those teams but not all. YMMV

Mark you calendars for Jan 21. Mizz Sophie and U of Mizz bring their circus to the CLA. Should tell us a lot about what our team is made of this year.
I see where "Sophie and her Flying Elbows" made a stop at Tennessee this weekend where she was called for a flagrant foul (hit to the head) and then caused a ruckus in the handshake line afterward. The UT fan base feels about her the same way we do, as do Auburn and UK.

Playing very well, but lots of hills left to
I see where "Sophie and her Flying Elbows" made a stop at Tennessee this weekend where she was called for a flagrant foul (hit to the head) and then caused a ruckus in the handshake line afterward. The UT fan base feels about her the same way we do, as do Auburn and UK.
As long as she doesn't care, it doesn't matter.

It’s going be a challenge to beat uga and miss st since they have taller players. I thick we win some from those teams but not all. YMMV

I'm surprised we lost the high school recruit to Miss State. She was a top notch player and was African American I thought we had her. I mean why would she want to go play for an old white guy?

I'm surprised we lost the high school recruit to Miss State. She was a top notch player and was African American I thought we had her. I mean why would she want to go play for an old white guy?
It burned me up when that individual went there, not because of ethnicity, either.

We haven't played anybody since that brutal out of conference schedule so we really don't know
That's ridiculous! They are obviously playing a much better brand of ball than a month. The defense is light years better. Obviously the offense has a ways to go. But the improvement is obvious. The teams they are beating now are better than a couple of teams they lost to earlier.

Reactions: cockofdawn
One thing she needs to settle on is line up. One group is doing good and she takes them out and puts in a non scoring group. Cuevas is playing well and she takes her out. Cliney has regressed and makes turnovers and no offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT