ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

One groups a collection of people with a similar action. The other makes a group of people an enemy.

Watson - You suddenly converting to a self-described "Liberal OG" has served as an amazing lifeline for your trolling addiction.

I recall a time not long ago when you were referring to your new prized party as the "DemoRats."

It makes total sense though. As Kamala Harris has soooo much going for her.

This is a full makeover and we're all very happy for you.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Your opponents will always have terrible motives as long as you get to make up their motives for them.
Well, well, now we get the truth from Zuck: the Biden/Harris administration did indeed pressure social media companies to censor the free speech of those Americans who had different opinions on the Covid issue. The government decided anything opposite of their view should be eliminated from conversation, and even further, should be punished for having those views. As a result, people were fired from their jobs (including military personnel) arrested and prosecuted for their views. Zuck also admitted he was told to censor free speech regarding Hunter Biden’s laptop. It’s no wonder Trump calls the MSM “fake news” — they collaborate with corrupt Biden/Harris officials to perpetuate lies to the American people. They are despicable and disgusting. As usual guys like me, Lurker, and COD have the truth on our side.

Last edited:
Well, he's 78 years old. Of course it was going to be an issue.

He's an elderly man and he's still in it. Win or lose, he's going to age a lot in the next year. In a few years, it's going to be even worse especially given he's been overweight for years and we know he has heart disease as most do at his age.
Always glad to get back from the dentist and having lab work done. Trying to respond on the phone while laying down in the dentist chair is never a good idea. Let me try again.

I totally understand Trump supporters not wanting us to bring up Trump's age. I did not want Biden to run again because I knew he would be hammered about his age, and justifiably so.

But Trump has given us numerous examples of his cognitive decline. I have provided some. But there are many more. Can you imagine how he will be in 1-2 years, not to mention 4 years?

And Nikki Haley, a REPUBLICAN, brought up Trump's age last year as a reason for Republicans not to go with him again.

Trump's younger brother died at age 71, four years ago. And he did not have the wear and tear of the presidency beating down on him. Can you imagine a "President JD Vance"? I shudder to think of that.

The collusion between Food Industry and Big Pharma is easily the most sinister in history.

Kennedy wants to rip that relationship to shreds.

This alone is a great reason to vote for the good guys.

----------------------------

Stanford Medical School MD - Dr. Casey Means

"The largest merger ever done in Germany was Bayer Monsanto, where Bayer which is a pharmaceutical company merged with Monsanto, which is an agrochemical company in the United States. If you look at what Bayer makes, they make cancer drugs for things like non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. If you look at what Monsanto makes, which is Roundup, which is the most widely used pesticide in America, the cancer that is causes is non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. They paid out $11 billion in the past couple years for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma cases. So the companies are merging that are directly known to cause the disease with a medical company that has a treatment for the disease. This is very very dark."

Always glad to get back from the dentist and having lab work done. Trying to respond on the phone while laying down in the dentist chair is never a good idea. Let me try again.

I totally understand Trump supporters not wanting us to bring up Trump's age. I did not want Biden to run again because I knew he would be hammered about his age, and justifiably so.

But Trump has given us numerous examples of his cognitive decline. I have provided some. But there are many more. Can you imagine how he will be in 1-2 years, not to mention 4 years?

And Nikki Haley, a REPUBLICAN, brought up Trump's age last year as a reason for Republicans not to go with him again.

Trump's younger brother died at age 71, four years ago. And he did not have the wear and tear of the presidency beating down on him. Can you imagine a "President JD Vance"? I shudder to think of that.
But you would’ve voted for Biden if he hadn’t dropped out, n’est pas?

Stock - Your transformation from "investment guy" who never commented on politics to someone who believes Harris is the answer for America has been quite remarkable. Especially given the fact that really no investment guy who isn't taking a piece of Operation Jackpot wants anything to do with her policy.

Not only are you now liking almost every DeeDave comment, you have begun to even write like him (below) and provide a similar level of depth of big policy issues.

This seemed to be directly on the heels of me suggesting you might not have a mind of your own, but rather be part of a network.

Have fun with the good cop/bad cop routine BOTman.

We see you.

LOL Oh no, no, no Ward. I, for one, won't get suckered and bogged down into talking about all such issues. It could have all to do about Harris or not. It could just all have to do about Trump or not. Or, it could be a combination of both. I will just chime in whenever I feel like it on whatever you all are talking about. Carry on. LOL

(NOTE: it's not easy responding from your phone; was at Staples getting a new laptop set up).

Last edited:
I did not want Biden to run again because I knew he would be hammered about his age, and justifiably so.
It would be completely unjustified if the man were cogent and sound from a mental and physical standpoint. Bill Clinton is 78, the same age as Biden when he became POTUS. Clinton is still mentally sharp as a tack.

Mark Zuckerberg owes a lot of people a lot of money in damages. Lost lives. Lost elections. Losses in reputation.

I’m delighted that he is turning around.

But those he hurt deserve deep financial compensation/exoneration.

We should not be having to say this on our own behalf.

This was Mark Zuckerberg hydrofoiling while he was participating in the censorship of his fellow Americans and the destruction of our abilities to conduct free and fair elections and inquiries into our own family health.

This is July 4, 2021.

I think that much of that fortune needs to be distributed to those he targeted and wronged.

One man’s opinion.

Stock - Your transformation from "investment guy" who never commented on politics to someone who believes Harris is the answer for America has been quite remarkable. Especially given the fact that really no investment guy who isn't taking a piece of Operation Jackpot wants anything to do with her policy.

Not only are you now liking almost every DeeDave comment, you have begun to even write like him (below) and provide a similar level of depth of big policy issues.

This seemed to be directly on the heels of me suggesting you might not have a mind of your own, but rather be part of a network.

Have fun with the good cop/bad cop routine BOTman.

We see you.
Ward, have you not figured out that Dee Dave and I are the same person? 😉

Ever wonder why the Bushs, Clintons and Obamas take an annual Christmas picture together?

Here's your oligarchy. All of these people became incredibly rich off the backs of hard working Americans.

Among other things, the push bogus wars for profit and human suffering. They are the lowest of the low.

Mark Zuckerberg owes a lot of people a lot of money in damages. Lost lives. Lost elections. Losses in reputation.

I’m delighted that he is turning around.

But those he hurt deserve deep financial compensation/exoneration.

We should not be having to say this on our own behalf.

This was Mark Zuckerberg hydrofoiling while he was participating in the censorship of his fellow Americans and the destruction of our abilities to conduct free and fair elections and inquiries into our own family health.

This is July 4, 2021.

I think that much of that fortune needs to be distributed to those he targeted and wronged.

One man’s opinion.

Totally agree!

Reactions: Ward Jr

I know you aren’t referring to his brother who died from alcohol. You’re shitting on JD Vance being a bad “replacement”, when your candidate sloppy topped her way into her position! Talking about a LEG UP on the competition…….

I know you aren’t referring to his brother who died from alcohol. You’re shitting on JD Vance being a bad “replacement”, when your candidate sloppy topped her way into her position! Talking about a LEG UP on the competition…….

Gamecock Stock is a troll account EC. It doesn't reflect the poster's actual opinions.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElectricalCock89
Watson - You suddenly converting to a self-described "Liberal OG" has served as an amazing lifeline for your trolling addiction.

I recall a time not long ago when you were referring to your new prized party as the "DemoRats."

It makes total sense though. As Kamala Harris has soooo much going for her.

This is a full makeover and we're all very happy for you.

I've always been someone who picks the right sides of issues.

The DemoRats was likely sarcasm though.

Necessary distinctions aren't what is known as a "semantics argument"

So, arguing semantics over the term semantics.

I think this is actually the second time you pulled that lever in this thread.

What a useless person. Daddy must be proud. Oh wait.

So, arguing semantics over the term semantics.

I think this is actually the second time you pulled that lever in this thread.

What a useless person. Daddy must be proud. Oh wait.

I'm genuinely curious where this dad thing came from?

Ward, have you not figured out that Dee Dave and I are the same person? 😉

No fan of Erickson but I found this funny. I disagree with everything he says, except the 1% of this where he slams the messiah worship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT