ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

That's not true. Over 30% of the country believes the voting system has issues.

You're not being honest.

PolitiFact, Pew Research Center, and NBC News all have stated over 30% of the country believes there is fraud.
https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2021/01/15/voters-reflections-on-the-2020-election/

Sell this one down the road.

I posted the 30% numbers above twice- in post 259, and 261. You posting the same thing isn't necessary.

As I correctly posted, the vast majority (70%) do not believe the 2020 was illegitimate or fraudulent.

In America today, if 70% of folks believe the same thing, you are doing fantastic.

I posted this info in post 259 and 261 above. But I'll post it here again just for you.

A January Umass Amherst Poll found that 30% of respondents believed Biden’s win was illegitimate.

August 2023:

• An August poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found that about 70% of respondents believed Biden was legitimately elected. Among Republicans, the number was 57%.

Reactions: Forever Fowl
This is the disturbing part of your party. You guys literally do not care about the right answer.

It's not all Republicans. It's a small number overall. It's a sideshow.

It's the people that would believe Donald Trump if he said mustard cures cavities and baldness.

These are the people that think 30% are a majority and you jump through hoops to convince 30% of people- the same people would never accept Donald Trump lost no matter how many times they were proven wrong.

Reactions: Forever Fowl

Alex Jones was sharing this online. LOL.

Unnamed people on a video taken by right wingers that looks very much like a 2nd grader with a 19 year old cell phone in their hand isn't evidence of anything except the % of right wingers will believe anything right wingers online claim

of course Georgia has conducted numerous audits of their voter rolls. They also require voter ID. But I know that doesn't matter to the idiots that believe this silliness.

if it is- take it to court and prove it with names, and actual evidence. But they won't- and you won't.

This thread is 8 pages and has been political from the start. And nobody has been hurt, especially this site. Lots of clicks on a otherwise dead forum. Proof that political threads should be allowed. If someone does go overboard their post should be deleted not the thread.

I posted the 30% numbers above twice- in post 259, and 261. You posting the same thing isn't necessary.

As I correctly posted, the vast majority (70%) do not believe the 2020 was illegitimate or fraudulent.

In America today, if 70% of folks believe the same thing, you are doing fantastic.

I posted this info in post 259 and 261 above. But I'll post it here again just for you.

A January Umass Amherst Poll found that 30% of respondents believed Biden’s win was illegitimate.

August 2023:

• An August poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found that about 70% of respondents believed Biden was legitimately elected. Among Republicans, the number was 57%

Dealership: "Sir, we're willing to give you a brand new version of the car you own. It run perfectly, great safety and reliability ratings, and has a 6-year, 100,000 mile warranty to boot. This will replace your current car with 180,000 miles which lands you in the shop every month."

Gomer; "No thanks. I really like my current ride."

Dave, you're acting the fool once again. Why wouldn't you want a system that's fair, transparent, and would help stop all of this election in-fighting?

Could it be because you have a weasel mentality? If you're candidate is trailing at the end of any given night, you want to make certain there's a mechanism in place to change that outcome.

You're part of the problem.

Dealership: "Sir, we're willing to give you a brand new version of the car you own. It run perfectly, great safety and reliability ratings, and has a 6-year, 100,000 mile warranty to boot. This will replace your current car with 180,000 miles which lands you in the shop every month."

Gomer; "No thanks. I really like my current ride."

Dave, you're acting the fool once again. Why wouldn't you want a system that's fair, transparent, and would help stop all of this election in-fighting?

Could it be because you have a weasel mentality? If you're candidate is trailing at the end of any given night, you want to make certain there's a mechanism in place to change that outcome. You're part of the problem.

This analogy is just so terribly bad. But those type of illogical fallacies are the only way you can justify terrible positions.

Alex Jones was sharing this online. LOL.

Unnamed people on a video taken by right wingers that looks very much like a 2nd grader with a 19 year old cell phone in their hand isn't evidence of anything except the % of right wingers will believe anything right wingers online claim

of course Georgia has conducted numerous audits of their voter rolls. They also require voter ID. But I know that doesn't matter to the idiots that believe this silliness.

if it is- take it to court and prove it with names, and actual evidence. But they won't- and you won't.

So did Elon Musk and it's almost up to 300k. You remember him, right? He was the left's favorite son until he bought Twitter and ended your party's censorship of the platform. Apparently, that was a bad thing. :)

Reactions: turncock

August 2023:

• An August poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found that about 70% of respondents believed Biden was legitimately elected. Among Republicans, the number was 57%.
Let's do some math.

The US population is around 335,000,000.

That means over 100,000,000 people in the US believe there are voting system issues. (335,000,000 x .3)

And you don't want to update the system?

Please make it make sense.

Reactions: Ward Jr
Let's do some math.

That means over 100,000,000 people in the US believe there are voting system issues. (335,000,000 x .3)

Ha. He's rather discuss the reasons why maybe a few thousand would have issues with ID.

As if that couldn't be remedied within a 4-year window, much less 30 days.

If Gomer actually went to USC, I'm now questioning everything about the degree I received there.

However, I would imagine his intentions are more of the Weasel variety than from the heart.

This is what they do.

Let's do some math.

Not to play math games

about 22% of Americans (77 million) are under 18 years of age. So, they aren't included in those polls.

Then of course, a fair % of Americans aren't registered to vote and don't give a damn about politics at all. About 110 million aren't registered to vote.

So that puts the 30% into a bit better context.

Given the 30% that believe that are rigged are fools - no - we don't engineer the system to cater to the whims of people who won't ever accept their preferred candidate lost.

Not happening no matter how many times you whine about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: uscwatson21
Not to play math games

about 22% of Americans (77 million) are under 18 years of age. So, they aren't included in those polls.

Then of course, a fair % of Americans aren't registered to vote and don't give a damn about politics at all. About 110 million aren't registered to vote.

Given the 30% that believe that are rigged are fools - no - we don't engineer the system to cater to the whims of people who won't ever accept their preferred candidate lost.

These arguments on their side are so mind numbing.

“The majority of voters voted for Hillary Clinton therefore Trump should have enacted her policies during his administration!”

Not to play math games

Sure. We'll remove kids. Otherwise, the studies stated 30% of Americans believe there is fraud not registered voters, so that would stay the same.

(335,000,000 - 77,000,000 x .3) = 77,500,000

That is over 77,000,000 citizens who believe it's rigged and your argument probably revolves around a couple thousand people at most but let's assign 5,000 for the sake of discussion.

You're talking about less than .00006%. (5,000 / 77,500,000) for a reason not to upgrade the system.

Last edited:
These arguments on their side are so mind numbing.

“The majority of voters voted for Hillary Clinton therefore Trump should have enacted her policies during his administration!”
You don't even make sense much anymore. You're trolling fuel is running thin or your mind is beginning to hollow out.

Sure. We'll remove kids. Otherwise, the studies stated 30% of Americans believe there is fraud not registered voters, so that would stay the same.

That is over 77,000,000 citizens who believe it's rigged and your argument probably revolves around a couple thousand people at most but let's assign 5,000 for the sake of discussion.

You're talking about less than .00006%. (5,000 / 77,500,000) for a reason not to upgrade the system.

The "Liberal OGs" aren't good with numbers. Guys, .00006% less than your odds of being struck by lightening.

It's unsurprising that you can't comprehend complex topics.

Watson, you have been slipping and you really didn't have any room to slip.

Tomorrow is the start of a new work week.

You remember "Get after Beamer extra-hard Mondays" right?

You can't been foxhole weary for such a tall task.

Get some rest and come back a better and stronger version of your troll.

Last edited:

No, we aren't catering to the whims of a minority of people that won't accept a loss no matter what. Sorry.

“I think the more important point is that you’re trying to unify your party and you personally attack the most popular politician in the state who has said he’s supporting you,” a Georgia GOP operative told Politico. “It’s batshit crazy.”

“A lot of republicans like me might just decide not to vote at all in the presidential election because of stupid antics like tonight,” former GOP legislator Allen Peake told the AJC. “Trump may have just lost Georgia.”

No, we aren't catering to the whims of a minority of people that won't accept a loss no matter what. Sorry.

“I think the more important point is that you’re trying to unify your party and you personally attack the most popular politician in the state who has said he’s supporting you,” a Georgia GOP operative told Politico. “It’s batshit crazy.”

“A lot of republicans like me might just decide not to vote at all in the presidential election because of stupid antics like tonight,” former GOP legislator Allen Peake told the AJC. “Trump may have just lost Georgia.”

A minority you say? I thought your wife was a teacher? She's got the project of her life right in front of her.

This is low moral integrity at it's finest.

It doesn’t matter how you vote because BlackRock has already decided the election. Go for the exercise, maybe.

She is the perfect candidate for them and doesn't seem to be fazed at all of that fact. Just playing the role.

If American is this stupid, it deserves what is coming.

The people that vote of this are dancing for faux diversity as they walk into the fire.

As bad a Bidenomics has been, this would be exponentially worse.

Markets are already pricing in their concern at the possibility.

She is the perfect candidate for them and doesn't seem to be fazed at all of that fact. Just playing the role.

If American is this stupid, it deserves what is coming.

The people that vote of this are dancing for faux diversity as they walk into the fire.

As bad a Bidenomics has been, this would be exponentially worse.

Markets are already pricing in their concern at the possibility.
Trump will have enough to Win, but unfortunately as much as the Left LOVES to cheat, DJT will have to win in a LANSLIDE to come out with a very tightly contested win..

Reactions: Lurker123
Trump will have enough to Win, but unfortunately as much as the Left LOVES to cheat, DJT will have to win in a LANSLIDE to come out with a very tightly contested win..

Donald Trump's idiocy might just hand it Harris.

it won't take any cheating of course- just plenty of Donald Trump's buffoonery.

The media touts the polls that say Harris is gaining rapidly and closing the gap. They want everyone to think she can win so the election can be stolen and the people will believe it. I can’t believe this once great country is facing, for the 3rd consecutive election, an election where we have two poor choices. We are in desperate need of a 3rd party where common sense abides.

desperate (Webster): a feeling of hopelessness that is so bad that there is no hope for success.

This is where we are.

I can’t believe this once great country is facing, for the 3rd consecutive election, an election where we have two poor choices. We are in desperate need of a 3rd party where common sense abides.

I may be older than you, I've been on this earth for more than 5 decades.

It's been a LONG time since I remember the election being anything but "the lesser of two evils".

I may be older than you, I've been on this earth for more than 5 decades.

It's been a LONG time since I remember the election being anything but "the lesser of two evils".

Walz appears to be the first normal person to run on the ticket in at least 40 years.

Walz appears to be the first normal person to run on the ticket in at least 40 years.

Another troll avenue for you?

Waltz abandoned his foxhole Watson, but you know that.

He also cheered on BLM riots and watched his state burn.

And he installed tampoons in men's bathrooms.

And he offered large monetary incentives to push a toxic vaccine on children.

Just for starters....

Gotta love criticizing someone that served 24 years when you're voting for guy who dodged vietnam.

Tell us what you like about the Harris/Waltz ticket Watson.

You know - a policy based argument for why this is the way.

The reality is that no one has idea what any of Kamala’s policy positions are.

And she’s not doing any interviews or press conferences.

And there have been no debates to tease out her opinions, as there was no primary.

This is not a serious campaign.

Last edited:
Tell us what you like about the Harris/Waltz ticket Watson.

You know - a policy based argument for why this is the way.

The reality is that no one has idea what any of Kamala’s policy positions are.

And she’s not doing any interviews or press conferences.

And there have been no debates to tease out her opinions, as there was no primary.

This is not a serious campaign.

You already posted the best reason. They're not anti-vaxxers.

Unsurprisingly, when I went to a combat zone my Soldiers that were afraid of the covid vaccine ended up being the most afraid guys to go on patrol.

Last edited:
You already posted the best reason. They're not anti-vaxxers.

Unsurprisingly, when I went to a combat zone my Soldiers that were afraid of the covid vaccine end up being the most afraid guys to go on patrol.

This is a very weak sauce. Trolls need engagement for fuel and this isn't going to draw them in.

I’ve been around since the early Eisenhower administration, Lurker, and have been a student of history and a high school history teacher for over 40 years, and I’ve never seen anything like what’s been going on in the country the past 12-15 years. It is frightening and depressing. I don’t think this country or this world is going to come out of this any good. It’s a fractured country and a fractured world.

Reactions: Lurker123
I’ve been around since the early Eisenhower administration, Lurker, and have been a student of history and a high school history teacher for over 40 years, and I’ve never seen anything like what’s been going on in the country the past 12-15 years. It is frightening and depressing. I don’t think this country or this world is going to come out of this any good. It’s a fractured country and a fractured world.

Can't disagree.

Perhaps we've had "lesser of two evils" for longer, but the choices have been getting worse over time?

Reactions: Neanderthal
As someone who is still currently serving, I understand how 24 years of service isn’t stolen valor.

Walz claiming to have been in combat when he wasn't is though.

As usual, I admit the futility of even trying. Anyone can make claims on an anonymous message board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT