ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

Sheesh! MAGA MI Senate candidate claims "bad guys won WWII".

Republican Says the 'Bad Guys' Won World War II​

I wish some family members of WW 2 vets would confront that coward in person and have it on video.

That Republican nut is losing badly and for good reason.

If you think the Nazis were the good side, you have mental problems.

Well, Russia is now the “bad guys”; so, technically it isn’t wrong. Russia has been bad ever since WWII began. Im not sure if you’re up to par with your WWII History until now.

He said "there were no good guys" in the war.

I'd say the Jews that were fighting for their very lives were "good guys" and "good women" and "good children"

People here that had loved ones or family members, like my grandpa, that was called away to travel overseas to fight were good guys. My grandpa was a farmer in Oconee County. He had never even been to the beach before getting on a ship and travelling to Europe to risk his life for people he didn't know.

He was 100% a good guy and so were people just like him, not to mention the millions of Americans that supported the war effort by replacing the men who left in the factories, people like my grandma who was disabled but went to work anyway to try to help any way she could. They were the"good guys"

and yes, Russia is "the bad" side now, not so much the Russian people, but there is no mistaking their government as a "bad guy." They are ruled by a dictator, one that is trying to take over a neighbor- who has said he would eradicate their chosen leaders and take over their country. One that is in bed with China to overtake the United States as the economic power of the country and re-order the world order to one focused on China and Russian values of dictatorial, top down, government.

Last edited:
Congrats to Flamer and Little D for FEMA and the Bidumb/Knee Queen for bankrupting FEMA!

They aren't.

Speaker Mike Johnson said so on Tuesday while in New York. Johnson said there was currently enough money for Helene and that if additional monies were needed, they would address that when it was necessary. That has also been stressed by Republican and Democrat House and Senate leadership.

Republican North Carolina Senator Thom Tillis said yesterday that the local and federal recovery response had been "great" and that federal aid wasn't a concern, that the funding was there.

In Buncombe County, the county manager says they have everything they need now.

“We’re feeling pretty good," Avril Pinder said. "At the beginning, the first 72 hours it was hard to get any help in here. But they are here on the ground with us. I was told that we have over a thousand responders coming in from across this country, helping us."

She said that now, "we have lots of resources."

Another claim is that FEMA doesn’t have enough money to provide disaster assistance. FEMA says that’s not true either.

“We’re grateful for the passage of the continuing resolution which gives me the ability to spend against the president’s budget for 2025. We have the funding we need to support all of these states that have been impacted," FEMA administrator Deanne Criswell said. "But hurricane season isn’t over yet and so we need to watch very closely what impacts other storms might have.”

Last edited:
After making that statement he’ll probably win Minnesota. Minnesota is home to America haters so he’s just playing to his audience.

That makes zero sense. He's the Republican nominee, not the Democrat nominee.

oh, and he likes saying gay people need to be put in prison and awful things about Jews. That's your Republican nominee there.

and he thinks the "bad guys" won WW2.

He said "there were no good guys" in the war.

I'd say the Jews that were fighting for their very lives were "good guys" and "good women" and "good children"

People here that had loved ones or family members, like my grandpa, that was called away to travel overseas to fight were good guys. My grandpa was a farmer in Oconee County. He had never even been to the beach before getting on a ship and travelling to Europe to risk his life for people he didn't know.

He was 100% a good guy and so were people just like him, not to mention the millions of Americans that supported the war effort by replacing the men who left in the factories, people like my grandma who was disabled but went to work anyway to try to help any way she could. They were the"good guys"

and yes, Russia is "the bad" side now, not so much the Russian people, but there is no mistaking their government as a "bad guy." They are ruled by a dictator, one that is trying to take over a neighbor- who has said he would eradicate their chosen leaders and take over their country. One that is in bed with China to overtake the United States as the economic power of the country and re-order the world order to one focused on China and Russian values of dictatorial, top down, government.
Russia - the USSR - was the bad side in WW2 as well. There can be more than one bad side in a conflict. But, you're ignorant about history, as you are about most things.

More America last:

In a press release on Friday, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken revealed that the “nearly $157 million” in humanitarian assistance would go towards addressing “new and existing needs to internally displaced persons and refugee populations” for communities in Lebanon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT