ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn speaks out.

dixie_cock

Dec 19, 2016
It is what you want to hear.
http://www.espn.com/womens-college-...ch-dawn-staley-defends-team-fanbase-wednesday

"The accusations are serious and false and they will be handled in the manner reflective of those facts," Staley told reporters. "Our fans are great. They're loyal. They're passionate. They understand basketball. They understand how to act in the stands. If I could uproot them and put them in every women's basketball arena, every coach that represents that particular fan base would be tremendously proud of what they bring to the table.

"I stand by our fans. I stand by what they represent. I stand by how they cheer. I stand by every single thing that they bring to the building because it's appropriate and well-within game rules."

Thank you Dawn!! If you read the article, the accuser is unnamed former Missouri player who was on the bench. Hmmmm..... wonder who that might be? Well the only former player on the bench was Lindsey Cunningham, Sophie's older sister. Think I'll just consider the source on this. She probably spit first.

I had a funeral to go today, and afterward this situation came up.

NO ONE could understand why in the world anyone would call that lily white team the N-word. WHY?? To me that is proof of their stupidity. From what I heard after the game in Mo that is what they called our team.

Whiny, poor sport fools.

GOCOCKS! BEATMSU! BEATUCONN!

Thank you Dawn!! If you read the article, the accuser is unnamed former Missouri player who was on the bench. Hmmmm..... wonder who that might be? Well the only former player on the bench was Lindsey Cunningham, Sophie's older sister. Think I'll just consider the source on this. She probably spit first.

I believe Sierra Michaelis is the original accuser. She tweeted this shortly after the end of the game Sunday.

wFD84.gif

Reactions: stevestrat2
It is what you want to hear.
http://www.espn.com/womens-college-...ch-dawn-staley-defends-team-fanbase-wednesday

"The accusations are serious and false and they will be handled in the manner reflective of those facts," Staley told reporters. "Our fans are great. They're loyal. They're passionate. They understand basketball. They understand how to act in the stands. If I could uproot them and put them in every women's basketball arena, every coach that represents that particular fan base would be tremendously proud of what they bring to the table.

"I stand by our fans. I stand by what they represent. I stand by how they cheer. I stand by every single thing that they bring to the building because it's appropriate and well-within game rules."

Now, THAT'S ^^^^ a Gamecock - all the way!!!

If they claim it was tobacco juice, then maybe some accidentally got on her from a chewer close to the bench.

s-l300.jpg

That kinda fittingly reminds me of this tune...

...but of course with the following lyrical adjustment:

The Lady GC's 'round here
Sending up a prayer to the man upstairs
Backwoods legit, don't take no shit
Chew tobacco, chew tobacco, chew tobacco, spit

:cool::p:D:p:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I met Dawn at a football game....she is a class act and a very nice person...she is straight up and will do what is right....she calls it like she sees it....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT