ADVERTISEMENT

Defense...

Goose cock

May 12, 2019
...how long does muschamp act like there is no coaching issue on that side of the ball? Absolutely zero fundamentals in our tackling and it has been that way from the beginning. It is not improving even with different players. Talent is one thing but we don’t have the fundamentals. Hell, see if Ellis johnson will be our dc. This status quo is not acceptable.

The d@mn pathetic attempts at tackling make me want to puke. With Hilinski running the offense we have the weapons to put up points on most teams but it will have to be shootouts until our guys man up and make a tackle. Simply lock their arms around the legs and quit grabbing at people around the shoulders and head . This is easy to correct, come on Muschamp!

...how long does muschamp act like there is no coaching issue on that side of the ball? Absolutely zero fundamentals in our tackling and it has been that way from the beginning. It is not improving even with different players. Talent is one thing but we don’t have the fundamentals. Hell, see if Ellis johnson will be our dc. This status quo is not acceptable.

4 years and nothing has improved...

https://gamecocksonline.com/coaches.aspx?rc=696&path=football

Well when some of us were pointing out how pathetic the defense was last year everybody was full of excuses .... injuries , youth , lack of talent blah blah blah . Funny that his only good defense was his second year when the defense was anchored by Spurrier recruits , but I guess Spurrier can’t recruit ??? T-Rob should have been canned mid season last year .

Our D sucks. We can’t tackle. I thought Muschamp- would be good on the D side. He ain’t. The O looks ok. Our safeties are really bad

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
Put me on ignore if your feelings are hurt. Sorry i expect better than the crap sandwich we have been forced to eat. I’m glad you are down with the status quo. Our administration loves you.
My feelings aren't hurt. Why should you expect better than the type of "fan" you are?

My feelings aren't hurt. Why should you expect better than the type of "fan" you are?

Have a great night little guy. As a 35 plus year season ticket holder i will ask for better than what we have been given. If you can’t deal with that the , once again, put me on ignore.

Oh, that's pure BS.

My first game was 1976. I went to every game in 84 including navy and notre dame. Dominique blasingame was #35, Kent hagood was #32, Dendy was #31, raynard brown was #30, johnnie Wright was #36, George rush was #14 I earned my Gamecock merit badge a long time ago. Kma

They looked good on a series or two in the 1st half bringing some pressure before BAMA made adjustments. Bottom line: TUA was 28/36 444yds (personal best) w/ 5TDs and no interceptions in our stadium. And the little that they did run, their runners had their way. 2nd half was all downhill for them.

On the positive: Offense was improved. Hilinski showed good poise, especially on short passes. Rico & Edwards wanted to be there. They kept the game interesting for almost 3 Qtrs.

My first game was 1976. I went to every game in 84 including navy and notre dame. Dominique blasingame was #35, Kent hagood was #32, Dendy was #31, raynard brown was #30, johnnie Wright was #36, George rush was #14 I earned my Gamecock merit badge a long time ago. Kma
Frankly, I don't believe you. And, if true, based on your collective posts, you are a crappy fan.

Reactions: cockyferg
Watching Bama move the ball up and down the field pretty much all day was frustrating to watch. They punted once. Granted Bama's qb and receivers are elite. We dont pressure the qb and we dont force turnovers-bad combination for a defense. When #22 had that long td and tossed Wonnum like a ragdoll I knew it would be a long day on defense.

Watching Bama move the ball up and down the field pretty much all day was frustrating to watch. They punted once. Granted Bama's qb and receivers are elite. We dont pressure the qb and we dont force turnovers-bad combination for a defense. When #22 had that long td and tossed Wonnum like a ragdoll I knew it would be a long day on defense.

I think jamyest should be on offense. Our safeties can’t tackle nor cover. Our fundamentals are just not there.

Open field tackling is crap. Wow! How many whiffs? Do we even practice open field tackling or teach any technique?

Have a great night little guy. As a 35 plus year season ticket holder i will ask for better than what we have been given. If you can’t deal with that the , once again, put me on ignore.

Bro you should get a Medal of Honor . You have witness some pretty bad football . Admire your loyalty .

Reactions: Goose cock
Bro you should get a Medal of Honor . You have witness some pretty bad football . Admire your loyalty .

Thanks...i guess I’m a glutton for punishment. I watch Clemson succeed with about half of our alumni base and less money while still in our geographical footprint. Our administration is pure incompetence and I’m tired of it. It’s time to win.

He isn't a fan. And people like him are incapable of trying to find positive things. We got whipped, but w played hard. They are simply superior. We need fans like hin to give up their tickets so people who have hope can attend. I bet he's one of those fans who leaves mid 3rd quarter. I've ignored him. If we win three championship, he'd find diverging to complain about.

Reactions: rogue cock
He isn't a fan. And people like him are incapable of trying to find positive things. We got whipped, but w played hard. They are simply superior. We need fans like hin to give up their tickets so people who have hope can attend. I bet he's one of those fans who leaves mid 3rd quarter. I've ignored him. If we win three championship, he'd find diverging to complain about.

No. But many of us are tired of mediocrity. And so many of our fans actually defending it.

Anybody can go on Wikipedia and look up old teams and spout jersey numbers

Mmmk, i went on Dominique blasingame’s page. I’ve forgotten more Gamecock football than 90% of this board knows. I gave up my tickets this year. I can’t contribute to continuing mismanagement of our program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT