ADVERTISEMENT

Despicable treatment Tim Tebow received by the Charleston River Dogs organization. Somebody should

You freedom from religion libs are all ok with mocking anything and everything that's associated with Christianity, but you are quick to defend any other religious group if they are treated the same way. I don't see any other groups characterized, or mocked the way Christian groups are.

If the peace living Muslims would speak out against the terrorist acts their brethren commit, I'd feel a lot more comfortable living and working around them. Heck, they rioted in Europe over a Danish cartoon depicting the prophet Mohammed.

I believe it is only a matter of time before we have a terrorist act attempted or commited at a major sporting event in the U.S. I don't think I am alone in this belief. The Univ. Of AR will now allow those with CWP's to carry into the stadium this fall, and UGA will now allow them at tailgates, but not into the stadium. If the Muslins want a holy war, all it's going to take is one attempt at a major US sports venue. The peace loving Muslims in the US better start speaking up because if this happens, it will be too little too late, and they will need to look over their shoulder every time they go out in public, because every person with a CWP will be uncomfortably watching them!

Can anyone please explain that crazy music they listen to? How is that worshipful? I just can't relate.

I will start going more too make up for your loss

Well, you are going to need to go ever more to make up for my loss, too because I won't spend a penny supporting them. I won't go to one of their games if I had free tickets.

I have come full circle on tim tebow. He lives what he believes in. In college he killed us I thought was hyped over the top. I have come to realize he is one of few truly good souls on our planet. He walks the walk. The hate for Christians is over the top. Truly hard to understand. I admire the guy immensely.

Me clicking on your post a 1,000,000 times.

Robertfootball.
The difference is conservatives aren't protesting and rioting and burning Charleston down, we are just complaining about the double standard on a message board.

This is me clicking on your post a 1,000,000 times.

I wasn't talking about the crusades. Islam doesn't teach killing. Only the radicals interpret it that way. The radical Christians believe that killing gays for example is ok. We are talking about militant groups.
Anyone that supports killing gays is not a Christian whether they profess theirselves that way or not . What do you not get about this . It is no different from the muslims that practice their religion in peace and these crazy asses going around and blowing people up

Reactions: ExpatCarolinian
I have come full circle on tim tebow. He lives what he believes in. In college he killed us I thought was hyped over the top. I have come to realize he is one of few truly good souls on our planet. He walks the walk. The hate for Christians is over the top. Truly hard to understand. I admire the guy immensely.
Great Post. I feel exactly the same way. Just finished his book. He is the real deal.

Tebow will be successful in anything he does in life because of effort and persistence. I wish we could get him on our football coaching staff. We need some more Lattimore type role models.

I believe that's what got him a shot in the NFL and yes he has a shot at the majors. Will it happen. Maybe not but I will be pulling for him and anyone like him that busts their butt doing right and giving 100%.

From "will be successful in anything" to "maybe not".

Maybe he will shock us realists who don't believe his piety gives him super hero powers, but batting .222 in Single A at his age makes it extremely unlikely.

Ha!, me neither, and I see your point. My point is that perhaps those people of the Islamic faith blowing people up aren't true Muslims either. I get that one can be of the Christianity faith but not be a "Christian", the same could be said of other faiths.
Exactly, it's like people are not even reading their own words.

tunnel-vision-sandra-winiasz.jpg

Anyone that supports killing gays is not a Christian whether they profess theirselves that way or not . What do you not get about this . It is no different from the muslims that practice their religion in peace and these crazy asses going around and blowing people up
Read Levitius 20:13. It talks about men laying with men being an abomination and that they should be put to death. I understand that this is the old testament and that Jesus brought a new law but there are those that are radical who believe that the old law should be followed.

Read Levitius 20:13. It talks about men laying with men being an abomination and that they should be put to death. I understand that this is the old testament and that Jesus brought a new law but there are those that are radical who believe that the old law should be followed.
Says the same about eating pork....hope the radicals don't start blowing up BBQ joints.

Reactions: DE cock

There's lots of other laws listed before 20:13 that they choose not to follow, though.

Chapter before that, Lev 19:19 - "[...] Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee." - I guess they wear cotton-only or wool-only clothes. The type of thread counts, too!

Lev 19:23 - "And when ye shall come into the land, and shall have planted all manner of trees for food, then ye shall count the fruit thereof as uncircumcised: three years shall it be as uncircumcised unto you: it shall not be eaten of." - Are you sure that you've discarded all your tree-borne crops for the first two years, and you've never eaten tree crops in their first two years they have provided fruit?

Lev 19:26 - "Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times." - you literally can't say "This is my lucky day." Any and all superstitions - spilling the salt, walking under a ladder, black cat crossing your path, refusing to wear orange because it represents Clemson? Ever give someone the "evil eye" or think that someone gave you the same? Those are sins, too.

Lev 19:27 - "Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard." - Careful with your manscaping!

Lev 19:28 - "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord." - Hope you guys don't have any piercings or tattoos!

Lev 20:10 - "And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death." - Pretty harsh! How many politicians would that take out?

I just barely touched the surface. Anyone like pork barbecue? Maybe you should start atonement?

My advice to folks who seek to condemn others using scripture: Christianity is not a club to beat your opponents senseless.

The hypocrisy is so funny in this thread.

Whenever someone goes with the "well if this were directed at So and So group instead" what they're really saying is "I have no problem calling people whiny snowflakes and complaining about how PC the world has become when it relates to other people, but if it's about something I relate to then I'll be a whiny snowflake."

Pick one. Don't complain about the country getting too PC then complain when your delicate sensitivities are slightly offended.

I guess you don't get it that slamming white male Christians is a part of being PC in this country today. Slamming all other groups makes you a bigot.

From "will be successful in anything" to "maybe not".

Maybe he will shock us realists who don't believe his piety gives him super hero powers, but batting .222 in Single A at his age makes it extremely unlikely.

How could you be against Tim Tebow? He is about everything that is good in the world. It's like you are almost wanting him to fail as an athlete. Many people fail as athletes on some level.

Ha!, me neither, and I see your point. My point is that perhaps those people of the Islamic faith blowing people up aren't true Muslims either. I get that one can be of the Christianity faith but not be a "Christian", the same could be said of other faiths.

The reason Trump won the election is because of people like you. There are many people that are more concerned about Muslims that have not even gotten to this country than they are about the rights of good hard working Christian people that are already here working and paying taxes. Don't forget about the rights of Muslims or any other group of people by any means. But my gosh, don't forget about the rights of Christians either.

Last edited:
The reason Trump won the election is because of people like you. There are many people that are more concerned about Muslims that have not even gotten to this country than they are about the rights of good hard working Christian people that are already here working and paying taxes. Don't forget about the rights of Muslims are any other group of people by any means. But my gosh, don't forget about the rights of Christians either.
Camel's nose under the tent.

If you want your rights to be protected down the road...you better defend the same rights of those with which you may disagree.

Reactions: ExpatCarolinian
The reason Trump won the election is because of people like you. There are many people that are more concerned about Muslims that have not even gotten to this country than they are about the rights of good hard working Christian people that are already here working and paying taxes. Don't forget about the rights of Muslims are any other group of people by any means. But my gosh, don't forget about the rights of Christians either.

Trump won because he was a republican

Trump won because he was a republican

Well, a big part of why he won is because he spoke up for the working white middle class. And I've heard Democrats say at least part of the reason they lost the election is because their core base left them in 2016 and that was the white working middle class.

Camel's nose under the tent.

If you want your rights to be protected down the road...you better defend the same rights of those with which you may disagree.

What did I just say in my post? What did I say? Don't forget about the rights of anyone and that includes White Christians.

What did I just say in my post? What did I say? Don't forget about the rights of anyone and that includes White Christians.
Haven't seen or heard anyone threatening to take away or limit the rights of "white Christians", of which I happen to be one. Have your rights been taken away or limited in any manner?

White folks were here first! Everyone else stay away.

Apologies to the Native Americans who were here centuries before Europeans. We aren't going to acknowledge that.

How could you be against Tim Tebow? He is about everything that is good in the world. It's like you are almost wanting him to fail as an athlete. Many people fail as athletes on some level.

I don't care if he fails or succeeds. I have no investment in Tebow whatsoever.

I do find it odd that he is almost 30 years old and has never done the deed. I guess many consider that part of why he is "everything good with the world."

Just like usual. The ones who love going around calling others "snowflakes" are the biggest ones of all. Just like with the Kaepernick incident where they had an apoplectic pathetic little hissyfit, they want double standards -- deference for what they feel, but don't show it for others. Tebow rightly saw this as what it was, a very mild little ribbing. Like Jesus, he has a far far better perspective on things than his over-the-edge fans do who use him as some sort of puppet in their daily political bitching. If you really like Tebow that much, try following his example.

Just like usual. The ones who love going around calling others "snowflakes" are the biggest ones of all. Just like with the Kaepernick incident where they had an apoplectic pathetic little hissyfit, they want double standards -- deference for what they feel, but don't show it for others. Tebow rightly saw this as what it was, a very mild little ribbing. Like Jesus, he has a far far better perspective on things than his over-the-edge fans do who use him as some sort of puppet in their daily political bitching. If you really like Tebow that much, try following his example.

Nailed it.

Reactions: 84cubs
The thing is this went from Tebow to a Muslim discussion on who blows more people up Christians or Muslims. Tim Tebow probably laughed along with everybody else at this because he's been made fun of by more important people than minor league baseball teams. I would bet the house Tebow was not offended this post has gone way off line. Politics and religion debates are unwinable discussions. "Can't we all just get along"?...lol

Reactions: funktavious
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT