ADVERTISEMENT

Did Saint Dabo come in locker room and congratulate us each yr during 5 bomb?

Reactions: rogue cock
I saw that as a show of arragonce. It seemed as he was saying, “I will tip my hat to you because we are the most amazing team in the ultraverse so I will grace your team with my presence.” All show and not a genuine bone in his body.

This. But see, in order for this to be true, (which it is btw) then that means that even Deebo himself is as delusional as the Clemron fan base. He, and their fans, actually believe they are THAT GOOD......and the truth is, they're not. I'm sorry, but the facts are the facts. They play in the ACC. And they always manage to pull a "clemsoning" every single year. They don't impress me and today's loss for them was just the first this season. They are not going back to the playoffs anytime soon. You will often see me say that certain fan bases are delusional. Notre Dame's fans are King in that dept but Clemron and UGA are definitely in the top 5. Constantly over rated or outright propped up (clemson and the acc...cough) by the media and they never fail to under perform. Basically, they drink a whole lot of kool aid. Deebo included apparently.

This. But see, in order for this to be true, (which it is btw) then that means that even Deebo himself is as delusional as the Clemron fan base. He, and their fans, actually believe they are THAT GOOD......and the truth is, they're not. I'm sorry, but the facts are the facts. They play in the ACC. And they always manage to pull a "clemsoning" every single year. They don't impress me and today's loss for them was just the first this season. They are not going back to the playoffs anytime soon. You will often see me say that certain fan bases are delusional. Notre Dame's fans are King in that dept but Clemron and UGA are definitely in the top 5. Constantly over rated or outright propped up (clemson and the acc...cough) by the media and they never fail to under perform. Basically, they drink a whole lot of kool aid. Deebo included apparently.

Uh....Deebo??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT