ADVERTISEMENT

Did UF just decide to quit playing football?

Heard the announcers mention the UF players not looking interested in being there.

I thought losing to Georgia Southern was supposed to be rock bottom.

I thought losing to Georgia Southern was supposed to be rock bottom.
506a2e96b72b9496b9fd70c1fff20e12a340f785_hq.gif

After Urban Meyers tenure, Florida was thought of as a top HC opportunity. In the Florida sweet spot for recruiting, etc. Flagship university of the state. But coaches are having more trouble there than they should.

Muschamp left a lot of talent. The Gators are going to be behind the eight ball because of the lack of recruiting under McElwain. And the new coach only has 3 years to win the SEC, I guess.

Let’s just hope they are still quitting against us . I’ve been saying all year that Mizzou’s offense can hang with anyone in the country . Watching UF and FSU this year is awesome . Both teams loaded with top 10 recruiting classes and both teams playing like they don’t have a pulse .

If Muschamp had been given more time at Florida he would still be there coach and winning. He needed 2 more years

The wheels are coming off. Imagine if UT didn't have a total breakdown at the end of their game what UF would look like

What’s sad is if they get the right coach they will climb back up faster than we can build.

Reactions: jonesz21
Looks like UF just lost Perrine to a knee injury on a meaningless scoring play.

Let’s just hope they are still quitting against us . I’ve been saying all year that Mizzou’s offense can hang with anyone in the country . Watching UF and FSU this year is awesome . Both teams loaded with top 10 recruiting classes and both teams playing like they don’t have a pulse .
And yet FSU is still beating the new ACC powerhouse, Syracuse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT