ADVERTISEMENT

Did White save his job last night?

Lurker123

May 4, 2020
Or was it too little, too late?

The 3 TO's they generated certainly salvaged the game. And the D actually looked competent.

Or am I seeing the natural reaction to playing this Kentucky offense?

Or was it too little, too late?

The 3 TO's they generated certainly salvaged the game. And the D actually looked competent.

Or am I seeing the natural reaction to playing this Kentucky offense?
I think every coach on the staff is good to go for one more year. The Defense looked good overall yesterday. That said, they should’ve had two more picks.

Best to keep the defensive staff in tact because they will have to carry the team in 2024. With Rattler gone, offense will be back to square one.

We need to make a change at RB coach and O Line coach. I think we also need to hire a full time LB coach so White can focus on big picture.

Kentucky's offense is ranked 98th. I'd prefer not judging our defense by that game. We will know more clearly after playing clemson, whose offense is ranked 48th.

It's quite possible. Things are improving on defense. Our offense issues doesn't do them any favors and Kentucky had just two scores. Only UGA held UK to less points this season (13).

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
It's quite possible. Things are improving on defense. Our offense issues doesn't do them any favors and Kentucky had just two scores. Only UGA held UK to less points this season (13).

I was thinking this, but Stocks point about their offensive ineptitude is also true.

I hesitate to point to last night if that's the best/only data point.

Reactions: gamecock stock
I was thinking this, but Stocks point about their offensive ineptitude is also true.

I hesitate to point to last night if that's the best/only data point.
That doesn't really come into play when you're matching production. We're all playing the same team. The defense did the same thing with Vandy last week.

I'm not overexcited but it's a good sign they are improving as the season winds up. Our defense was the biggest question mark coming into the year.

Reactions: Ward Jr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT