ADVERTISEMENT

Do we have any chance to beat.............

I dunno, I just don't know. Felt better about it before their win over Florida that's for sure. I've been looking forward to this game for awhile but now I might have to watch with nervousness.

If we don't start guarding the ball (especially the point guards), don't see many more wins. This team is going to be a force at some point but it may be next year.

Booker and Minaya must keep on getting better and come up big for us to have a chance.

I don't think Clemson is anything special, even though the Clemson folks want to think that OSU and Florida are elite teams. They are not. Can USC win? Yes. But they are going to have to play a lot better than we have seen to this point.

You heard coach after the Coastal game...buy in or we lose. Guard play has to be on point. If Silva gets in foul trouble we are done.

I'm not a betting man but I would take them right now. Just an honest opinion.

Another loss to crapville! I have to say Dabo being at that game and being interviewed live made a difference in recruiting. He's an a** but made a difference.

We lost too much. We’ll get there but it may not be this year. Clemson has a good all around team but nothing special.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT