ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone know why Napier or Chadwell DIDN'T get

People get over it already doesn’t matter why doesn’t matter how all that matters is someone way above you pay grade made the decision to hire the guy they thought best for S.C. the end

Reactions: garnet_reign
feeble2001 said:
A whole coaching staff in the sec with zero p5 experience? That would have been insane

I don’t think it was the whole staff, but definitely a large amount of it. I think from a culture standpoint it’s a great idea, but it is concerning as to their experience.

quit it with the mighty SEC. Costal would beat 1/2 of the SEC right now. You know it is true.
Really us Vanderbilt Tennessee and who. BYU is ranked high yes but they don’t have a bunch of SEC athletes. I like CCU but if they get a SEC team in a bowl game I bet Vegas will heavily favor the SEC team no matter who it is.

Really us Vanderbilt Tennessee and who. BYU is ranked high yes but they don’t have a bunch of SEC athletes. I like CCU but if they get a SEC team in a bowl game I bet Vegas will heavily favor the SEC team no matter who it is.

Kentucky isn't stopping them, i don't think Ms. st. would either. I would put Arky as a toss up. I think Ole miss would out score them.

I think CCU could score on many of the teams in the SEC. I just don't know how long they could keep a more physically dominant team in check.

Kentucky isn't stopping them, i don't think Ms. st. would either. I would put Arky as a toss up. I think Ole miss would out score them.

I think CCU could score on many of the teams in the SEC. I just don't know how long they could keep a more physically dominant team in check.
Kentucky would beat them the mighty mites wouldn’t hold up against the massive guys Kentucky has along both lines. McCall would be running for his life and we will just have to disagree on the rest. I’m sure this year they would beat us maybe Vanderbilt but the rest I don’t think so

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT