ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Brees is getting killed on social media for his opinion.

I’ll bet he’s really upset. He’ll probably just wipe with $50 bills instead of the usual $100. Meanwhile the SJWs return to mommy’s basement after a night of rioting.

He doesn't understand that the reason why Kapernick was kneeling was to bring attention to police brutality and mistreatment not to disrespect the flag but people see what they want to see.Sometimes the truth hurts like that knee on the neck.

The mayor, police chief of Minneapolis along with Amy Klobuchar are all responsible for not acting on the police misconduct 12 different times, from all reports....

Did I mention that they are all democrats???

He gave 5 million to charity to help the city of New Orleans and this is what you get. They would rather show love to their Hollywood brethren. They took one sentence out of what he said.

Thats great that he donated all the $ to his city. But again White privilege is blinding. If only we listened to Colin and others when they peacefully protested by kneeling 4 years ago. But we chose to ignore the message and made it about the flag. Now some are missing it again by trying to make the protests only about the violence and not the call for change movement that's actually taking place.

Thats great that he donated all the $ to his city. But again White privilege is blinding. If only we listened to Colin and others when they peacefully protested by kneeling 4 years ago. But we chose to ignore the message and made it about the flag. Again now some are missing it again by trying to make the protests only about the violence and not the call for change movement that's actually taking place.

. But he

Can you tell me what is White privilege????

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Sometimes you just need to keep your mouth shut, I thought he was smarter than that!

Reactions: sgacock
It should be changed to “white-shaming”. It’s some made-up bullcrap by which the left and some try to make us feel ashamed of our race - feel ashamed to be white.

I heard of white guilt and that describes white liberal democrats that lived through the 1960's and they pushed everything towards soft bigotry of low expectations..

Dumbing down education for blacks and ended up dumbing down everyone... If you go somewhere in Asia, the family structure is strong and the parents make their children study math and science religiously...

Its a disgrace to the family if the kids slack off from their duties...

I never really cared about Drew Brees before. Great QB. Just had no feeling about him whatsoever. After yesterday, I think he may now be might favorite football player. Even though he said nothing that was inflammatory, even a couple of his own teammates are giving him the business because he won't trash all cops, and the country itself, to somehow show some type of solidarity with the message some in the black community want to portray. So now we have moved to the place to where if you love the country, and respect the flag that represents it, you are now the worst of racists. The world is upside down folks. Need more folks like Brees out there to keep the balance

He doesn't understand that the reason why Kapernick was kneeling was to bring attention to police brutality and mistreatment not to disrespect the flag but people see what they want to see.Sometimes the truth hurts like that knee on the neck.
BS

Reactions: redrogers
50aa2a1d2a552.jpeg

Unfortunately, “ The reason Kapernick was kneeling” has been a moving target. The reasons he has given seem to lack facts, statistics and common sense. I fail to see why chipping away at the patriotic foundation of our country helps any of his causes. I believe his antics have merely pissed people off. In the process he has alienated many who he expects and needs to have real change come. He has set back the progress of the healing of our race relations. Personally, I don’t need Kapernick to understand we have racial bias in many places. I am all for stamping it out, so I guess mine and Kap’s goals are similar.

I never thought I would see the day where a fine upstanding member of the community who has helped more underprivileged kids (black and white) then all of us put together could be vilified for saying he does not support disrespecting the American flag. ABC News worked their bias to perfection this morning. The other sheep fall in lock step.

Last edited:
I never thought I would see the day where a fine upstanding member of the community who has helped more underprivileged kids (back and white) then all of us put together could be vilified for saying he does not support disrespecting the American flag. ABC News worked their bias to perfection this morning. The other sheep fall in lock step.
welcome to the New FUNDAMENTALLY changed America we were promised back in 2008.. Perfect display of how it is supposed to now be!!

lol....that became the reason when people started being critical of him. His girlfriend at the time was a radical Muslim activist at the time. Sorry, but CK doesn’t dictate the world around us.

welcome to the New FUNDAMENTALLY changed America we were promised back in 2008.. Perfect display of how it is supposed to now be!!

I was being tongue-in-cheek a little when I said I never thought I would see the day. I know how it is now. Maybe some of those enlightened Colin Kaepernick supporters should go watch World War II InColor on Netflix. Then they will see what real men are like. Disrespecting the flag and the George Floyd incident are two separate things. When people blur those lines is when chaos happens.

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT