ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Brees is getting killed on social media for his opinion.

So where did all the racist go.. Did they stay in the Dem party.. Other than Strom Thurmond, there wasn't a mass Exodus from the Democrat party..

As people lost elections, they were replaced. Then Nixon and his “Southern strategy” appeared. Of course it sort of started with Goldwater,

In this video clip from Ask Steve, the Southern Strategy is explained. It was the republican party's successful plan of getting the white southern population to shift their views from democratic to republican. Up until the Civil War, the southern population was almost entirely democratic, but with the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 their views quickly became republican. https://www.history.com/topics/1960s/ask-steve-southern-strategy-video

Listen you have to think like liberals tell you to think, or say what they tell you to say. If you don't conform to liberal dogma and regurgitate the daily talking points that drive the narrative, you're a bad or evil person. Think for yourself and speak your mind the cancel culture comes for you.. Now Brees has to kiss ass and denounce his beliefs to finish his football career.

Yes, just like Thurmond, some of the democrats had not yet joined the Republican Party.

The Civil Rights Act was signed into law by LBJ in July. Thurmond voted against it as a Democrat earlier that year.

in Sept 1964, he switched parties to become a Republican. He didn’t do that for fun. Thurmond opposed the civil rights act and he saw the changing winds of the party.
"Some of the Democrats had yet to switch parties"... .... None of them did except Strom. When did the others switch parties?

I'm sorry I guess I missed where you provided any substantiation or sources for any of those claims you made. Most were before Trump was in office and weren't illegal. I guess I must be a moron because I don't see The Bank of China being a 3 week creditor in 2012 points to any kind of Trump corruption. I don't have time to answer every scurrilous statement you make and frankly your thoughts aren't cogent enough to warrant a great deal of time addressing them.

Since you seem to be a big fan of Politico, there's an 8/20/19 article called Biden Inc. It goes a little easy on Biden but covers some of the shady deals he used to line family member's pockets. Then you might want to read Wall Street Journal article from 10/4/19 about BHR, Hunter Biden's scam, outlining some of the troubling dealings with AVIC, Chinese defense contractor, with a sterling reputation for among other things stealing secrets involving the F-35. You can also read the WSJ article on 9/23/19 entitled " Biden Family Business". They do concede that Biden isn't in the same league with the Clintons as far as monetizing influence. The distinction being Joe just wants to set his family up in "business", the Clintons are more in the shakedown artist category.

"Most were before Trump was in office and weren't illegal."

Is this your best argument in defense of Trump? Because, the whole reason for why you and I are even having this discussion that you don't have time for, is your lie originally posted that implies that the Bidens have done anything that IS illegal. And you've still not presented any factual basis that shows Joe Biden had any real involvement in his son's business activities - which as you say so quickly for Trump, "weren't illegal".

So I truly do not know what logical purpose you had to start this whole thing, to begin with. You don't seem to know, either.

I would like you to provide links to these articles you're referencing to, and I will read them. You say BHR is "Hunter Biden's scam", as a peddler of misinformation you would, even though the younger Biden was never a paid partner of BHR and was only on it's advisory board, and only received revenue from the venture when he invested in a 10% stake in 2017. He's since sold off that stake once his father announced he was running for President in 2020, so he held it for only a very short time.

The only thing AVIC has acquired has been small prop-plane parts manufacturing and designing businesses (Southern Avionics, United Turbine and Aeroparts Corporation, Align Aerospace), and an automobile corporation that specializes in manufacturing sealants and noise reduction parts and engineering for automobiles (Henniges Automotive Holdings). I agree that China seems to have an agenda that I do not like in how they "acquire" U.S. businesses in technology, and would like us to take several steps back in dealing with them as long as they maintain their current governmental practices.

But again my point in responding is that the U.S. has been in bed with China for years now, going on decades, in doing business and selling ownership in companies, and Republican's hands are just as dirty in this as Democrat's hands are, and Trump was doing it as much if not more than Hunter Biden was, and even after Trump took office. To look away when it's Trump and his family, and then to point all these fingers at Joe Biden's family, is another of about 2 million examples of patented, extreme conservative right hypocrisy that's been a trademark of that community since the slave trade days.....

You wear glasses?

No. I worked 7 years for the State Attorney General's office taking testimony and evaluating evidence before we took cases to trial. One thing I learned from that is that cases are seldom accurately portrayed in the media. This was in the late 70s and early 80s before the media went completely off the rails. I also learned there's a reason why there is a presumption of innocence. I could list a number of things that don't add up about this case. When they train you to evaluate testimony whether it is civil or criminal, you use the"reasonable man standard". Some of the narrative wouldn't meet that threshold. The media aren't curious about those things, just like they weren't concerned about the facts in the Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin cases.
"Most were before Trump was in office and weren't illegal."

Is this your best argument in defense of Trump? Because, the whole reason for why you and I are even having this discussion that you don't have time for, is your lie originally posted that implies that the Bidens have done anything that IS illegal. And you've still not presented any factual basis that shows Joe Biden had any real involvement in his son's business activities - which as you say so quickly for Trump, "weren't illegal".

So I truly do not know what logical purpose you had to start this whole thing, to begin with. You don't seem to know, either.

I would like you to provide links to these articles you're referencing to, and I will read them. You say BHR is "Hunter Biden's scam", as a peddler of misinformation you would, even though the younger Biden was never a paid partner of BHR and was only on it's advisory board, and only received revenue from the venture when he invested in a 10% stake in 2017. He's since sold off that stake once his father announced he was running for President in 2020, so he held it for only a very short time.

The only thing AVIC has acquired has been small prop-plane parts manufacturing and designing businesses (Southern Avionics, United Turbine and Aeroparts Corporation, Align Aerospace), and an automobile corporation that specializes in manufacturing sealants and noise reduction parts and engineering for automobiles (Henniges Automotive Holdings). I agree that China seems to have an agenda that I do not like in how they "acquire" U.S. businesses in technology, and would like us to take several steps back in dealing with them as long as they maintain their current governmental practices.

But again my point in responding is that the U.S. has been in bed with China for years now, going on decades, in doing business and selling ownership in companies, and Republican's hands are just as dirty in this as Democrat's hands are, and Trump was doing it as much if not more than Hunter Biden was, and even after Trump took office. To look away when it's Trump and his family, and then to point all these fingers at Joe Biden's family, is another of about 2 million examples of patented, extreme conservative right hypocrisy that's been a trademark of that community since the slave trade days.....
\

I gave you dates and sources look, them up. You might have to buy a subscription to the Wall Street Journal. AVIC hacked into an Australian defense contractor and stole information including detailed schematics of the Lockheed-Martin F-35. The disclosure was made by the Obama administration in November 2016. Do you think they're really just interested in "manufacturing sealants and noise reduction parts"? AVIC is essentially the ROC army. READ THE ARTICLES!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cola G'Cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT