ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Brees is getting killed on social media for his opinion.

How much of a snowflake do you have to be for "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon" to be inflammatory? LOL.
was Zimmerman sent to Prison?? No because he was innocent... did Obama try and coerce the public so much that Zimmerman Had to go to prison?? How about the Michael Brown Hands up dont shoot hoax that cost Ferguson many many small businesses, and destroyed an innocent man that was there protecting that neighborhood? And your lord Obama that let Iran use him like a Puppet..

Yeah that's why he put tariffs on them cause he's in bed with them. You didn't acknowledge the others as being corrupt. Why is that?
He has actual businesses. They have open wallets.

But wait, Obama was a 2nd vice chairperson of an HOA wasnt he?? isnt that more qualified than a successful business man??

was Zimmerman sent to Prison?? No because he was innocent... did Obama try and coerce the public so much that Zimmerman Had to go to prison?? How about the Michael Brown Hands up dont shoot hoax that cost Ferguson many many small businesses, and destroyed an innocent man that was there protecting that neighborhood? And your lord Obama that let Iran use him like a Puppet..

And there were witnesses in the the neighborhood that backed up the cop's claim; that Michael Brown attacked the cop inside the car and then came back charged at the cop like a bull with his palm up... Almost like a football move for a linemen..

And there were witnesses in the the neighborhood that backed up the cop's claim; that Michael Brown attacked the cop inside the car and then came back charged at the cop like a bull with his palm up... Almost like a football move for a linemen..
and reached for the Officer's gun to try and KILL the Officer..
then here is what Obama allowed and even encouraged to happen..
iu

I laugh you off because no rational human being can believe some of the things you say. I’m sure you’re too young to remember Nixon. I was passing out Nixon fliers in 1972 and thought at the time he was the best thing ever. If you think Trump is not corrupt then you are kidding yourself.

I'm 66. How old are you? I laugh you off because you can't refute anything I say with facts. You're a lightweight.

I'm 59 and you can call me whatever you want. You just seem like a bitter angry person and that's no way to go through life.

So really you're not old enough to know what the hell went on during the Nixon years. I had the misfortune of going through the last years of his administration in college and seeing friends go to Viet Nam. Some of them made it back, some of them didn't, but none of them that went came back the same. We sent people to die in a war that we had no intention of winning.

You seem to me like a typical "Never Trumper", victim of white guilt syndrome trying desperately to virtue signal, "I'm one of the good white people". You are like the people Winston Churchill described as "feeding the crocodile, so the crocodile will eat you last".

Last edited:
So really you're not old enough to know what the hell went on during the
I'm old enough...My Grandparents and Father have been in Politics for ever. My Father was chairman of the Republican Party in the early 70's and was County Councilman in the late 70's and early 80's. He was appointed to the State ethics committee by Carol Campbell. My Grandfather was Sec. of State in SC in the late 40's and later became a Judge for over 40 years. He was urged to run for VP in the mid 50's but declined...said he had a higher calling. So I was pretty much born into politics. And unfortunately it hasn't changed much.

I'm old enough...My Grandparents and Father have been in Politics for ever. My Father was chairman of the Republican Party in the early 70's and was County Councilman in the late 70's and early 80's. He was appointed to the State ethics committee by Carol Campbell. My Grandfather was Sec. of State in SC in the late 40's and later became a Judge for over 40 years. He was urged to run for VP in the mid 50's but declined...said he had a higher calling. So I was pretty much born into politics. And unfortunately it hasn't changed much.

My parents and other family members have been long time democrats and they are Jewish... I can never figure that out the life of me why they support the democrat party that founded and supported the KKK....:mad:

My parents and other family members have been long time democrats and they are Jewish... I can never figure that out the life of me why they support the democrat party that founded and supported the KKK....:mad:
I'm not sure you can blame democrat's for the KKK. The Civil war was more to blame then anything else. I'm thinking there were both Republicans and Democrat's involved with that organization.

You were 12 years old "handing out fliers for Nixon". You didn't know anything about what was going on.
How do you run for VP?

You were 12 years old "handing out fliers for Nixon". You didn't know anything about what was going on.
How do you run for VP?
Probably not...but it did get me involved and grew my interest. As for my Grandfather...you're right you can't run but he was courted by Strom Thurmond to run with him in 1948. They had different political views but were buddies growing up. I thought it was in the 50's but after doing a little checking I realize it was 48

You do realize the parties sort of switched places, right? I mean look at Strom Thurmond.

“Thurmond represented South Carolina in the United States Senate from 1954 until 2003, at first as a Southern Democrat and, after 1964, as a Republican.

A magnet for controversy during his nearly half-century Senate career, Thurmond switched parties because of his opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and his support for Republican presidential candidate Senator Barry Goldwater.”

How much of a snowflake do you have to be for "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon" to be inflammatory? LOL.

Let me ask you something, If Donald Trump came on TV in a national address and said "Thomas Lane was on his 4th day as a policeman, he urged Chauvin to get off of Floyd, I think putting him in prison for 40 years is unfair", what would your response be?

Probably because your parents are poor teachers of their children. But you go on and keep believing that lie. You know what the truth is, but then you're the resident troll that the site's owners allow to troll troll troll troll......

That’d be news to me. Please explain this.

It's common knowledge and fact. But it is news, somehow, to you. I doubt if even it was explained, that you'd still comprehend, or admit that you do. The rest of us know. That's what really matters.....

It's common knowledge and fact. But it is news, somehow, to you. I doubt if even it was explained, that you'd still comprehend, or admit that you do. The rest of us know. That's what really matters.....
I’m sorry? That was quite an insulting reply.

Let me ask you something, If Donald Trump came on TV in a national address and said "Thomas Lane was on his 4th day as a policeman, he urged Chauvin to get off of Floyd, I think putting him in prison for 40 years is unfair", what would your response be?

LOL... how is that at ALL comparable to "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon." You guys are capable of fantastic mental gymnastics... but of course how else could you be a "Republican" or "Conservative" and support a movie star who wears makeup and wipes his ass with The Constitution on a regular basis?

Yeah, remember when he introduced his son to Jonathan Li of Bohai Capitol and the next thing you know he's working investment deals for China outside of China and hooks up with AVIC, China's dominant defense contractor and they start buying companies in the U.S. Looks a little shady.

Oh wait, my mistake, that was Joe and Hunter Biden, sorry senior moment.

Reactions: Expro19
Yeah, remember when he introduced his son to Jonathan Li of Bohai Capitol and the next thing you know he's working investment deals for China outside of China and hooks up with AVIC, China's dominant defense contractor and they start buying companies in the U.S. Looks a little shady.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Cola G'Cock
LOL... how is that at ALL comparable to "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon." You guys are capable of fantastic mental gymnastics... but of course how else could you be a "Republican" or "Conservative" and support a movie star who wears makeup and wipes his ass with The Constitution on a regular basis?

I never said the situations were identical.I asked what your response would be if Trump did that., so you're incapable of telling me what your response would be?

I would say the police department did a poor job of training these guys. And he said he thought is was a bad idea...you think? These were grown ass men and should have know it wasn't going to end well.

He doesn't understand that the reason why Kapernick was kneeling was to bring attention to police brutality and mistreatment not to disrespect the flag but people see what they want to see.Sometimes the truth hurts like that knee on the neck.
The police are all that stands between ordinary citizens of all colors and criminals. There are bad people everywhere, including in the police force and the NFL for that matter. Disrespecting the flag is disgusting, and accomplishes nothing.

I would say the police department did a poor job of training these guys. And he said he thought is was a bad idea...you think? These were grown ass men and should have know it wasn't going to end well.

So your response is this 20 year old man deserves to spend 40 years in jail after being a policeman for 4 days? Did you say Ahmaud Arbery, he was 25, shouldn't have grabbed the barrel of a redneck's shotgun and started punching him, "he was a grown-ass man and should have known it wasn't going to end well"?

So your response is this 20 year old man deserves to spend 40 years in jail after being a policeman for 4 days? Did you say Ahmaud Arbery, he was 25, shouldn't have grabbed the barrel of a redneck's shotgun and started punching him, "he was a grown-ass man and should have known it wasn't going to end well"?
Wow...That's like I get arrested for killing a man but I go to the judge and say it was my first murder...can i get a pass?

One of these men was getting paid to do a job. The other was out for a jog as a private citizen. Do you understand the difference?

Wow...That's like I get arrested for killing a man but I go to the judge and say it was my first murder...can i get a pass?

You outdid yourself on that one. No those two things are no way analogous. Court systems are set up to allow Judges to weigh culpability and mete out justice accordingly. If you think all of those people are equally responsible for Floyd's death you are an idiot. Yet because the lynch mob mentality you display will be out in full force when the hearing takes place. This man will get the maximum sentence.

Reactions: cockofdawn
You outdid yourself on that one. No those two things are no way analogous. Court systems are set up to allow Judges to weigh culpability and mete out justice accordingly. If you think all of those people are equally responsible for Floyd's death you are an idiot. Yet because the lynch mob mentality you display will be out in full force when the hearing takes place. This man will get the maximum sentence.
I didn't say they were all equal, although some will argue guilty by association. The three guys standing around probably don't deserve the punishment as the guy doing the kneeling, although they did have the power to stop it and choose not too.

You do realize the parties sort of switched places, right? I mean look at Strom Thurmond.

“Thurmond represented South Carolina in the United States Senate from 1954 until 2003, at first as a Southern Democrat and, after 1964, as a Republican.

A magnet for controversy during his nearly half-century Senate career, Thurmond switched parties because of his opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and his support for Republican presidential candidate Senator Barry Goldwater.”
More percentage of Republicans voted for the civil Rights act than Democrats. The bill was fillibustered by a DEM.

I didn't say they were all equal, although some will argue guilty by association. The three guys standing around probably don't deserve the punishment as the guy doing the kneeling, although they did have the power to stop it and choose not too.
When I’m in job training, I never tell my bosses what to do. Very difficult position.

Easier than supporting a child sniffing, racist pedophile

Yeah, you were mistaken. What you are talking about was when China loaned property in New York that Trump co-owns more than $200 million that will come due in 2022.

Or maybe it was that 2012 deal that Trump attempted with State Grid Corp. of China to invest in a real estate development complex in the central business district of Beijing that was worth up to $1 billion. That deal fell through due to State Grid being investigated by China for using public land for the project.

Or perhaps what you were thinking about was that 2008 deal with the Chinese Evergrande Group to develop an office complex that also never came to fruition.

Or maybe you were thinking about Trump's attempt to establish for more than a decade trademark registrations in China to provide “construction-information,” essentially another term for real estate agent services, in that country, only to be met with a series of unsuccessful rulings and appeals. Since 2005, Trump has applied for at least 130 trademarks in China, all of which—until recently—were met with zero success.

Shortly before taking office in Dec. 2016, Trump held a phone conversation with Taiwan's President about his personal businesses expanding into that country. This was an international policy taboo in relation to China, who refuses to recognize Taiwan as an independent country and warns other governments of publicly doing the same.

Shortly after that interaction with Taiwan, China issued one trademark application approval to Trump, and just a few days after that, Trump publicly reversed his previous position and endorsed the “one China” policy.

In March 2017, China granted preliminary approval for 38 additional Trump trademarks, applications for which had been submitted in April 2016. This was not while Trump was campaigning for the Presidency. This was while Trump was holding the office of U.S. President.

Should I go on? This ain't even half of it....

Yeah, you were mistaken. What you are talking about was when China loaned property in New York that Trump co-owns more than $200 million that will come due in 2022.

Or maybe it was that 2012 deal that Trump attempted with State Grid Corp. of China to invest in a real estate development complex in the central business district of Beijing that was worth up to $1 billion. That deal fell through due to State Grid being investigated by China for using public land for the project.

Or perhaps what you were thinking about was that 2008 deal with the Chinese Evergrande Group to develop an office complex that also never came to fruition.

Or maybe you were thinking about Trump's attempt to establish for more than a decade trademark registrations in China to provide “construction-information,” essentially another term for real estate agent services, in that country, only to be met with a series of unsuccessful rulings and appeals. Since 2005, Trump has applied for at least 130 trademarks in China, all of which—until recently—were met with zero success.

Shortly before taking office in Dec. 2016, Trump held a phone conversation with Taiwan's President about his personal businesses expanding into that country. This was an international policy taboo in relation to China, who refuses to recognize Taiwan as an independent country and warns other governments of publicly doing the same.

Shortly after that interaction with Taiwan, China issued one trademark application approval to Trump, and just a few days after that, Trump publicly reversed his previous position and endorsed the “one China” policy.

In March 2017, China granted preliminary approval for 38 additional Trump trademarks, applications for which had been submitted in April 2016. This was not while Trump was campaigning for the Presidency. This was while Trump was holding the office of U.S. President.

Should I go on? This ain't even half of it....
What sources are you referencing?

What sources are you referencing?

Thanks for confirming my above post. You quote my post, that has actual source references linked in it, and then ask me to provide source references for my post.....

Reactions: ClowneyPosse
One of these men was getting paid to do a job. The other was out for a jog as a private citizen. Do you understand the difference?

I don't know what was going on with Arbery and neither do you. I know the calculus of being 4 days into a new job, being 20 years old and not having been in a similar situation how difficult it would be for this young police officer to prevent what happened. I also know that there is no justice in seeing this young man's life destroyed whether he was being paid to do a job or not.

If you can't understand that, please recuse yourself from any jury duty in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT