ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Brees is getting killed on social media for his opinion.

I disagree. What about the trump maga flag for sale on Amazon? What about the issue deep fried mentions above, flying flags in the rain, flying tattered flags. Do any of you stop at your neighbors homes and take it up with them?
I also disagree with that maga flag with him in front of the flag with the thumbs up because they are selling it as a flag to fly.. It shouldn't be a thing

Reactions: ClowneyPosse
It does hardly happen...but what it shows is the lack of training within the Police Departments. I know these people aren't the best paid people in the world and it's a very difficult job. But apparently there needs to be more funding for better training and education. That's a start anyway.
That we can agree on 100%.

Reactions: psmith5532
Because he's the President!!! And because that's his job...and it's what is expected of the leader of the Nation.

No, it's not.

His job is to run the country within the framework of the law. Not just accept blame for the failings that he had no control over. He let the state and local government accept their responsibility, and when the failed miserably, he demanded that they do more. And when he said he would do it if they did, the left screamed dictator.

Sorry. This is 100% on Democrats. The state and local government in Minnesota are Democrat. These cities that we pillaged were run by Democrats. ALL FAILED.

He sure as hell isn't expected by anyone to just blindly accept blame for their blatant incompetence. That's laughable.

No, it's not.

His job is to run the country within the framework of the law. Not just accept blame for the failings that he had no control over. He let the state and local government accept their responsibility, and when the failed miserably, he demanded that they do more. And when he said he would do it if they did, the left screamed dictator.

Sorry. This is 100% on Democrats. The state and local government in Minnesota are Democrat. These cities that we pillaged were run by Democrats. ALL FAILED.

He sure as hell isn't expected by anyone to just blindly accept blame for their blatant incompetence. That's laughable.
I never said take the blame for anything. But most past Presidents would address the nation and try to calm the nation after something like this happens.

Remember when Republicans blamed Ferguson on Obama? They ran that one into the ground, baby.
As usual the left and the right try to justify something by bringing something else up. Well what about this well what about that.

Reactions: Expro19
Because there will always be evil people. If you are saying we have to get rid of all the evil people in the world good luck.. Why can't he just be an evil person. Why is he now the poster child for civilization.
We can't get rid of them, but we can lock them up if they can't control themselves. Some of you conservatives puzzle me. You are all law and order until the crime comes to your house. Then society is just supposed to shrug and say, you know, he/she is really a good guy or just bring up any other subject to make it what you consider the other side's fault. Derek Chauvin committed the murder. You didn't. So, I just don't understand the personalizing of this like someone's blaming you or a political position.

I never said take the blame for anything. But most past Presidents would address the nation and try to calm the nation after something like this happens.

He has made several statements. He called the family. He made it a top priority with Justice Department immediately.

There was no "calming the nation" at this point. Obama couldn't do it either, and they were his base.

But you don't see how some people would view that as disrespectful, hyjacking time set aside for MLK Jr to push their own agenda?
Please explain how it's hijacking. He's not blocking anybody's view of the flag. And anybody that's watching him and not the Flag during the Anthem. They have no respect for the Flag or the Anthem.

He has made several statements. He called the family. He made it a top priority with Justice Department immediately.

There was no "calming the nation" at this point. Obama couldn't do it either, and they were his base.
Obama at least tried several times though. Trump didn't even try. It seems he is doing what he can to make it worse.

Just curious but are all of the people upset about taking a knee as equally upset when someone points and talks to people, dances and pretends to conduct and tries to make themselves the center of attention during the Anthem?

Reactions: USCrown
We can't get rid of them, but we can lock them up if they can't control themselves. Some of you conservatives puzzle me. You are all law and order until the crime comes to your house. Then society is just supposed to shrug and say, you know, he/she is really a good guy or just bring up any other subject to make it what you consider the other side's fault. Derek Chauvin committed the murder. You didn't. So, I just don't understand the personalizing of this like someone's blaming you or a political position.
I don't about getting rid of them. The cop that shot the guy in the back while handcuffed only got 20 years. In no way was that cop in fear of his life.

I haven't seen anyone say he shouldn't be locked up.. In fact the one thing we all agree on is this man should be under the jail so I don't get your point.. What point we're you trying to make because I don't see anyone defending what this man did

Wow...so Trump had an opportunity to talk to the country right after this happened but decided to wait a week when it was too late. He had a chance to calm the nation and tell us he would get to the bottom of the situation and yet he decided to tweet and basically call out everyone but himself. He's the freaking President of the United States and he needs to start acting like instead acting like a 12 year old.

He made a statement the next day and said he would be sending the DOJ and FBI to make sure justice was done. He called George Floyd's family the next day. His speech the day of the space launch was largely about this. I'm sure you haven't listened to it or would be the least bit objective about the tone if you had, nor would any of the people protesting. So who exactly do you think would have been calmed down by any speech he made?

Reactions: Expro19
He made a statement the next day and said he would be sending the DOJ and FBI to make sure justice was done. He called George Floyd's family the next day. His speech the day of the space launch was largely about this. I'm sure you haven't listened to it or would be the least bit objective about the tone if you had, nor would any of the people protesting. So who exactly do you think would have been calmed down by any speech he made?
It was a week late...and if you heard the interview with Floyd's mother she said he basically did all the talking and didn't let her speak. But you guys think that Trump is the best President since Lincoln (or so he tells us) so we are both wasting our time responding.

This was heartbreaking. Everyone should watch this video.. I hope some of the get out of jail free celebrities send her a card. I wish I could help her.
Everyone also needs to watch the video that former BLM Baltimore organizer put out

Last edited:
It was a week late...and if you heard the interview with Floyd's mother she said he basically did all the talking and didn't let her speak. But you guys think that Trump is the best President since Lincoln (or so he tells us) so we are both wasting our time responding.
He answered a question about George Floyd's murder the day after, but it was solicited. The MAGA crowd will not criticize Donald Trump's character. It is unbelievable. They will tell you to just look at his actions, not his words - quite the mental gymnasts. If their boss was like him, I would love to see their opinion. He is not "winning" at much. He just sticks it "libs" which is what all of those mouth breathers at his rallies care about.

Please explain how it's hijacking. He's not blocking anybody's view of the flag. And anybody that's watching him and not the Flag during the Anthem. They have no respect for the Flag or the Anthem.

Because he is detracting from a moment set aside for others. That's disrespectful.

What was wrong with having a separate moment right before the anthem?

No that was Obama he was the best President in the world and he accomplished so much I can't name it. His biggest accomplishment is spurring the flames of racial division from a biracial President.

Just curious but are all of the people upset about taking a knee as equally upset when someone points and talks to people, dances and pretends to conduct and tries to make themselves the center of attention during the Anthem?
I am upset by that.

I think you need to educate yourself. This country has been racist since 1620 and it's still racist. And if you're trying to convince people that only Democrates are racist then you really need to check yourself.
Racism and racial tribalism have existed since the beginning of mankind and will continue until the end of the human race.

Because he is detracting from a moment set aside for others. That's disrespectful.

I just explained how he's not distracting anybody during the National Anthem. If anybody's watching him and not the Flag during the Anthem, they don't care about the Flag or the Anthem.

The police chief in Minneapolis is black, The state's AG is black. PSMITH said this wouldn't have happened if this guy was white. This guy was put in jail in 3 days. The guys standing around at the arrest are looking at 40 years in prison. The guy that killed Justine Diamond wasn't even fired. There was no coverage of Justine Diamond's death. If she had been black and the cop was white the coverage would have been non-stop and riots would have followed.

This isn't deflection this is the way it is. Where was the outrage when 10 cops were assassinated in 10 days by black men in 2015? After that Obama invited BLM to the White House and refused to meet with Blue Lives Matter. The race baiters in the news media love hyping stories like George Floyd and they love seeing the ensuing carnage. The real problem is after the media circus leaves town, the real losers are the minority communities that get destroyed. Take a look at Baltimore, 4 years later it still hasn't been rebuilt.

George Floyd's death was wrong. How many cops have to be killed to call it even? How many minority neighborhoods and businesses have to be destroyed before the people involved in these riots understand who all of this will hurt.

No that was Obama he was the best President in the world and he accomplished so much I can't name it. His biggest accomplishment is spurring the flames of racial division from a biracial President.
Well...I didn't vote for Obama but I did like him as a person. I would say he was an average President. And our current President is doing a great job of spurring the flames of racial division.

Reactions: Cola G'Cock

His speech was 4 days later, but the point is it wouldn't have mattered what he said and when he said it.
You wouldn't have had anything good to say about it. You're part of the mindless Orange Man Bad crowd.

Yep...

Remember when Republicans blamed Ferguson on Obama? They ran that one into the ground, baby.

Well, it was his vote base doing the damage. Baltimore too. In fact, all the protests that turned into riots. The peaceful protests, wanting to go BACK to work, was MAGA everywhere. And some stayed and cleaned up the grounds.

And let's not forget how Obama fanned the flames with Trayvon Martin. If I had a son...

Well...I didn't vote for Obama but I did like him as a person. I would say he was an average President. And our current President is doing a great job of spurring the flames of racial division.
The Media is doing that...100%

His speech was 4 days later, but the point is it wouldn't have mattered what he said and when he said it.
You wouldn't have had anything good to say about it. You're part of the mindless Orange Man Bad crowd.

Be honest. I never would have mattered. If he did it earlier, people would have complained that it was "too early" and the family was still grieving.

How is he doing that and state actual facts and not made up ones?

How so? By threatening to protect people that the democrats won't protect?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT