ADVERTISEMENT

Dropped passes cost us this game in the end. Must have been contagious. I`ve never seen

He was 17-35.
I think 6 drops.
What excuses do people have for the other 12?
I've figured out why he gets so many tipped balls at the line. His release point is too low. You have to put some sort of arch to get it over lineman, even when you're throwing over the middle. He wants to throw a straight laser on a rope and you can't do that. I honestly think our WR's are caught off guard when he throws them an accurate pass. They're so used to having to make some sort of adjustment to his throws that when they do get a good one they're like "huh??".

anything like it. I remember 4 at least. Jake had a poor 1st half but played very well the 2nd half.
I don’t think Bentley has the mental make-up to lead this team any future than what he has. And if most have read my posts, you know that. But the WRs killed anything yesterday. I get they sometimes feel like that will get killed on some of the high balls or Bentley throwing it into heavy traffic, but Edwards’ drop where he was behind the defender was ridiculous. Pretty sure would have been at least 3 points from that point if not 7.

I could understand the KY drop in a similar situation (although he should have caught that one too) because it was thrown over the wrong shoulder. The one yesterday could not have been thrown any better.

I've figured out why he gets so many tipped balls at the line. His release point is too low. You have to put some sort of arch to get it over lineman, even when you're throwing over the middle. He wants to throw a straight laser on a rope and you can't do that. I honestly think our WR's are caught off guard when he throws them an accurate pass. They're so used to having to make some sort of adjustment to his throws that when they do get a good one they're like "huh??".
No touch on short passes.

Reactions: uscfan1981
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT