ADVERTISEMENT

Early odds have Gamecocks as 23.5 point underdog

Syracuse has a great coach and good quarterback. TAMU has a good coach and a ton of athletes. You have none of the above, and like my brother says, those were early games before Trevor was established. You may as well compare a game from 1979.

1979? I was there a 13-9 USC win. You’re full of shit pal. Venables was out coached, pissed off, and bewildered. Clempsun stopped Carolina twice inside the five. Congrats on that, because the game would have been 49-49. Two more facts for you DA, Carolina had SIX true freshman playing defense most of the second half. Finally, if you could have won by fifty as you so confedently posted, YOU WOULD HAVE! Blabo put his offensive starters back in with under a minute to play to pad the margin of victory. Truth is, with any semblance of a defense, CU would have been knocked out of contention for the NC by little ole USC.

Syracuse has a great coach and good quarterback. TAMU has a good coach and a ton of athletes. You have none of the above, and like my brother says, those were early games before Trevor was established. You may as well compare a game from 1979.

Syracuse has a great coach? Did they fire Dino Babers?

Figure that spread is about right. Sad, but probably about what should be expected.

That was good for 43rd in total offense, way better than a couple years ago. Usually a decent coach can produce a similar defense with average talent, but it looked to me like team chemistry problems-players not knowing their jobs. Especially your bowl game.

Too many true freshmen, walk ons, and a converted RB on the field together in the bowl game. The defense was missing 10 players from the 2 deep during the bowl game.

If we wanted to win by 50, it would have happened. On offense it looked like a Super Bowl team vs. a midget league team. Our defense pretty much rested that day.

Wrong. Dabo put his starters back in to make sure to win by 21 because a 14 point win wasn't good enough. He also hurried the offense to run another play to get that final TD when they could've taken a knee. After he had the nerve to lecture Clemson fans about how hard it is to win and they should be happy with a 1 point win.

The defense rested? Wrong. Clemson's defense got scorched and Dabo and Fire Marshall Bill both knew it. Their defense was caught off guard and out of position time after time. The only thing obvious about the game is that Clemson grossly underestimated USC and it very well could have cost them had USC had a fully healthy defense. No one, including Datboy, expected that game to be a 1 score game in the fourth quarter. You can all say whatever you like now, but we all know your buttholes were puckered as tight as snare drums during the second half of that game.

Not sure what that has to do with the Clemson vs South Carolina games, but Kelly Bryant played most of the Texas A&M game and TA&M caught every miracle jump ball and tipped ball imaginable. Syracuse? Trevor Lawrence's first start where he got knocked out and backup Chase Brice had to win the game? Come on man! Yes, if Lawrence does not play then I think South Carolina can cover the spread. Is that what you are betting on?

Chase Brice won that game? Really? Come on man! Etienne won that game on the ground. Chase Brice did a great job of handing him the ball.

Wrong. Dabo put his starters back in to make sure to win by 21 because a 14 point win wasn't good enough. He also hurried the offense to run another play to get that final TD when they could've taken a knee. After he had the nerve to lecture Clemson fans about how hard it is to win and they should be happy with a 1 point win.

The defense rested? Wrong. Clemson's defense got scorched and Dabo and Fire Marshall Bill both knew it. Their defense was caught off guard and out of position time after time. The only thing obvious about the game is that Clemson grossly underestimated USC and it very well could have cost them had USC had a fully healthy defense. No one, including Datboy, expected that game to be a 1 score game in the fourth quarter. You can all say whatever you like now, but we all know your buttholes were puckered as tight as snare drums during the second half of that game.
This.

As a fan and a graduate I can say .. I’ve made a S@&t ton of money betting against USC vs any spread the last several years . Especially against cupcake opponents. Sorry it’s strictly business .

Clemson scored a late TD to win by 21.
If there was another 30sec on the clock, we would have scored again. It was a 14 point game. Right now I would take the points and win easily.

Unfortunately Vegas goes by what the actual final score was, not what it "could have been" or what it was "if there was more time".

Unfortunately Vegas goes by what the actual final score was, not what it "could have been" or what it was "if there was more time".
I simply dont think clemson will beat us by 24 at home. And don't you have some burgers to flip?

Not sure what that has to do with the Clemson vs South Carolina games, but Kelly Bryant played most of the Texas A&M game and TA&M caught every miracle jump ball and tipped ball imaginable. Syracuse? Trevor Lawrence's first start where he got knocked out and backup Chase Brice had to win the game? Come on man! Yes, if Lawrence does not play then I think South Carolina can cover the spread. Is that what you are betting on?

No we betting Dabo’s head can’t support any larger ears

Reactions: SCexpat38
I may agree with that if our offense had as may injuries as our defense or a similar lack of depth.

Our passing game was ranked #28, our rushing #81. Pretty big difference.
We only had 2/3rds of the team because of injuries last year! But hey, we canned the trainer last year and move his assistant up to take his place!! Therefore, does anyone think we will have anyone left at the and of the year - and Ray is a millionaire now with all this high level decision making!!! We will be 6 - 6 at the end of the year because the problem has not been fixed!

We only had 2/3rds of the team because of injuries last year! But hey, we canned the trainer last year and move his assistant up to take his place!! Therefore, does anyone think we will have anyone left at the and of the year - and Ray is a millionaire now with all this high level decision making!!! We will be 6 - 6 at the end of the year because the problem has not been fixed!

What does Tanner and his salary have to do with the odds on the Clemson game, the football trainers or the difference in productivity between the running game and passing game last year? That's pretty confusing, almost like you have an agenda here.

We’ll cover that spread. I suggest you put between $10-100K on it ASAP. See if you can even buy down a few points to get more return.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT