ADVERTISEMENT

East Carolina getting smoked

Maybe we layed the footprint for other teams ? Soft coverage, giving up the 5 yard dinks and dunks, and letting them run clock. Then pressing man inside the redzone.

98 or 99 %. That's bold I would like to know who you think would beat you on a neutral field. I promise it's not 98% silly tater.
? Right now there are only 4 teams considered better than us. I personally think only Louisville and Alabama are better, but that's just me. Does our track record over the last season and this season not form a solid basis that we 'should' beat almost every team in the country. The only two teams in the country that would be favored over us in Vegas right now on a neutral field would be Louisville and Alabama, and I'm still not sure about Louisville considering they have never beaten us, ever.

Your track record this year? Who have you beaten this year? All we heard all season is how great that Clemson O was. Do you really think your O is that impressive? Ohio state would be favored Bama UofL on neutral field. Now I think other teams could/would beat Clemson this year. If y'all played more then 2 games a year we might could discuss more, but you don't. You should say you expect to beat 98% of the teams on that joke of a schedule.

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
Your track record this year? Who have you beaten this year? All we heard all season is how great that Clemson O was. Do you really think your O is that impressive? Ohio state would be favored Bama UofL on neutral field. Now I think other teams could/would beat Clemson this year. If y'all played more then 2 games a year we might could discuss more, but you don't. You should say you expect to beat 98% of the teams on that joke of a schedule.
Our schedule blows yours out of the water this year. Excluding our game of course. Dealing with FSU on the road (where they haven't lost since 2012) and Louisville who has the reincarnated Michael Vick leading them...be serious. Not to mention we've already played Auburn on the road at night.

Either way, I'm not discussing SOS. I'm just saying we 'should' beat almost every team in the country. We've played pretty poorly at times, obviously, and we're still 4-0. I'll take it all day. I'm really excited to see what we can do under the lights at Death Valley with the whole country watching. Especially when people think we're going to lose. That's usually when we play our best.

Silly tater go look at the top 25 poll this week. We can count together if you would like. How many teams does Clemson play now how many do we play?
I would take your schedule 100 times out of 100 to avoid Louisville and FSU. Give me A&M, UGA, UT, and @UF over @Auburn, @GT, @FSU, and Louisville all day long. Literally, all day long. If you can't see why I would rather have your schedule, you are blind. This isn't even an argument. It's not even close.

Again, don't drive yourself crazy comparing 1 game to the next.

I would take your schedule 100 times out of 100 to avoid Louisville and FSU. Give me A&M, UGA, UT, and @UF over @Auburn, @GT, @FSU, and Louisville all day long. Literally, all day long. If you can't see why I would rather have your schedule, you are blind. This isn't even an argument. It's not even close.

Gtech and Auburn are nothing special. Be for real

Don't forget about that powerhouse Troy!!! But you guys were holding back, right?

Haha anything to explain why Clemson didn't crush them huh. I have no idea what we would do @ those schools, but hanging your argument on a lower level SEC school, and a lower level ACC team shows how pathetic that schedule is.

Don't forget about that powerhouse Troy!!! But you guys were holding back, right?
No, I think we just played poorly. It showed. I think the last two weeks showed we're getting our mojo back a little bit. The defense obviously looks fantastic. I'm extremely pleased right now about where we are heading into our toughest game of the season.

Would South Carolina beat Auburn or GT on the road in primetime right now? The answer to that is no. And it likely wouldn't be close. GT is the best triple option team in the country and Auburn has an outstanding defense.

We might not beat Syracuse but that don't mean our schedule isn't tougher dumb tater

Haha anything to explain why Clemson didn't crush them huh. I have no idea what we would do @ those schools, but hanging your argument on a lower level SEC school, and a lower level ACC team shows how pathetic that schedule is.
GT has won the coastal 2 out of the last 4 seasons. They are a solid little team that always gives people fits. Auburn has won one and played in two NC games over the last 6 seasons. If that's a lower tier SEC school...god bless. Auburn has a great defense and it's incredibly difficult to win in Jordan-Hare at night. I was beyond pleased to come out of there with a win.

GT has won the coastal 2 out of the last 4 seasons. They are a solid little team that always gives people fits. Auburn has won one and played in two NC games over the last 6 seasons. If that's a lower tier SEC school...god bless. Auburn has a great defense and it's incredibly difficult to win in Jordan-Hare at night. I was beyond pleased to come out of their with a win.

Auburn may not win a conference game until November

I guess Troy is great like north Texas was that year lmao

Umm auburn is ready to fire the coach. And we could win the damn coastal. Hell one of our 3 wins last year was against the coastal winner.

We might not beat Syracuse but that don't mean our schedule isn't tougher dumb tater
Excluding our games against each other, I'm sorry but I would take your schedule all day. Especially in terms of getting to the CFB playoff, because one loss can end that. Louisville and @FSU are tougher games than anything on your schedule, besides us.

Lmao if you say so. You wouldn't wanna take on A&M UGA tenn in back to back weeks. You wouldn't get over 7 days to get ready for each game.

If you say so you are hanging your hat on UofL whose finally having a good season and FSU. If you really think your schedule you need to go back to tater net so they can tell you how great Clemson is. Just go ahead back on over please and thank you

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
Excluding our games against each other, I'm sorry but I would take your schedule all day. Especially in terms of getting to the CFB playoff, because one loss can end that. Louisville and @FSU are tougher games than anything on your schedule, besides us.

To get to playoff u would have to play bama and I believe we know what happened last couple times y'all played. At least we have beat bama 3 out last 5

If you say so you are hanging your hat on UofL whose finally having a good season and FSU. If you really think your schedule you need to go back to tater net so they can tell you how great Clemson is. Just go ahead back on over please and thank you
I absolutely understand that we should easily win 10 games with this schedule, but those two games are tougher than anything y'all have besides us. And fortunately for us, it's 12-0 or bust. For y'all I can see why our schedule would be more appealing, because the majority of our games are easy wins. But the fact that we have to play two tougher opponents than anyone on your schedule is why I would take yours over ours all day.

Does that make sense?

To get to playoff u would have to play bama and I believe we know what happened last couple times y'all played. At least we have beat bama 3 out last 5
I was referencing the regular season schedule, but yes, I don't believe we're going to beat Bama more often than not in Atlanta. They are the best team in the country, hands down.

You cannot actually think you would win the Coastal right now. UNC, Pitt, GT, Miami, and VT are all better than South Carolina right now. Just stop.

Lol heard that last year and unc got the L. Go back to the sheep barn and get ur groove on fat boy

I was referencing the regular season schedule, but yes, I don't believe we're going to beat Bama more often than not in Atlanta. They are the best team in the country, hands down.

It is Obvious u would struggle in Troy's conference. True??

GT was 3-8 last year. Go away.

GT has won the coastal 2 out of the last 4 seasons. They are a solid little team that always gives people fits. Auburn has won one and played in two NC games over the last 6 seasons. If that's a lower tier SEC school...god bless. Auburn has a great defense and it's incredibly difficult to win in Jordan-Hare at night. I was beyond pleased to come out of there with a win.

Reactions: BigTomE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT