ADVERTISEMENT

Either these guys don't get it or they don't practice....embarrassing!

How's it gonna reflect on me as an alumni, Opie? Am I gonna get a pay dock because of our shitty basketball team?

Well, OK then. I translate first post in this post to mean: I am not going to put up with some half ass basketball team. I demand a full ass basketball team.
Good for you. Be demanding. Expect excellence! Tell 'em like you see it.

On the flip side, it do intrigue me. This belief system some apparently have that us fans, alumni and casual asshats somehow deserve our fair ration of sunshine and victories and well-executed team play and if we don't get it we must run to the messageboard to spout vitriolic nonsense about how we don't deserve something and it's gonna be a cold day in North Charleston before we ever win another game as long as we got that giant Cuban Shrek clown for a coach and all those bigfeet players who've NEVER been coached a day in their lives I mean my God this is SEC basketball and we've got a right to beat the JUCO transfer foreskins off everybody and if we don't my ass is gonna get even madder and post even more ....

This is from the book of long messageboard sentences I'm working on. Thanks.

Well, OK then. I translate first post in this post to mean: I am not going to put up with some half ass basketball team. I demand a full ass basketball team.
Good for you. Be demanding. Expect excellence! Tell 'em like you see it.

On the flip side, it do intrigue me. This belief system some apparently have that us fans, alumni and casual asshats somehow deserve our fair ration of sunshine and victories and well-executed team play and if we don't get it we must run to the messageboard to spout vitriolic nonsense about how we don't deserve something and it's gonna be a cold day in North Charleston before we ever win another game as long as we got that giant Cuban Shrek clown for a coach and all those bigfeet players who've NEVER been coached a day in their lives I mean my God this is SEC basketball and we've got a right to beat the JUCO transfer foreskins off everybody and if we don't my ass is gonna get even madder and post even more ....

This is from the book of long messageboard sentences I'm working on. Thanks.

Beat the foreskins off of then”

Wow, talk about a painful lose

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT