ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk for President

Musk for President

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Biden administration sure seems to be driving a wedge in the Left. Seems to be more "anti-woke" liberals each day voicing embarrassment and disgust over what is going on.

Biden's approval rating today reported at 33%. What a disaster and clearly indictive that the Left is in turmoil.
They are going to get absolutly slaughtered in November. Republicans will hold the house and senate when it's all over with.

Reactions: cockofdawn
There are obviously alot of people who shouldn't be voting - starting with those who can't come up with ID.

Look at the number of likes on this satire post today. Basic math skills are now scare in the US.

Post like this are dumb to me. Hes a genius, probably a real life tony stark, he worls his ass off. Who cares what he does with his money. If I had his money, I wouldn’t give everyone 14 million either. Its his money and he sould be able to do whatever he wants with it.

There are obviously alot of people who shouldn't be voting - starting with those who can't come up with ID.

Look at the number of likes on this satire post today. Basic math skills are now scare in the US.

Hey, give the guy a break. He only missed it by a measly 6 decimal points. ROTFLMAO. Yeah, math skills have never been a strong suit of the left wing nut jobs, nor economics, nor foreign policy, nor the Constitution, nor.....well most everything.

Twitter shares were trading at over $70 a share a year or so ago.

It's an offer. Anyone calling it a great offer or even a good offer is probably just making that up.

The $54.20 per share offer is “too low” for shareholders or the board to accept, said Vital Knowledge’s Adam Crisafulli in a report, adding that the company’s shares hit $70 less than a year ago.

Twitter shareholder Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said he rejects Musk’s offer as not coming “close to the intrinsic value” of Twitter “given its growth prospects.”
What a flaming idiot! So you think it should sell for what it did a year ago? A year ago might as well have been 10 years ago. Biden has tanked the economy since then not to mention the self inflicted wounds Twitter has brought on itself.

How about this? According to the NYSE, Twitter closed at $39.31 on April 1, 2022 which was just before this Musk offer became public. Don't you think CURRENT TRADING VALUE is more indicative of the stock value than last years trading value? Or maybe you think the NYSE is some right wing conspiracy company intentionally lying about the trading values? LMAO at the resident Lib idiot. Hey, please remind me not to ask you for any investment advice. HaHaHaHaHa.

I don’t worry about FAIR elections, I do worry about cheating and AlphaBetaVenus72 COVID allowing them to do “text in” voting.
My main concern is that there is just so much sub-human garbage in this country, which is the only way the dim party can survive and thrive. If a crooked, currently brain dead racist like Joe Biden can get elected POTUS, it shows this country is full of mental derelicts. I don't expect better from dems and other assorted leftists because, in general, they are indecent sewer rats. The problem is that there are so many of them.

You of all people should welcome Elon buying Twitter. We need both sides of the discussion. Remember a few months back when you were on here telling everyone that 90% of the people in the hospital with COVID were the unvaccinated? That was dangerous misinformation.

I don't care if anyone buys Twitter or anything else. It's irrelevant to me. If someone can buy it and convince the board to sell it, more power to them. However, Elon seems to have his hands full with Tesla right now. But that's another matter.

I am not sure why someone thinks having such a thing in the power of 1 person is a good idea, but consistency is not exactly the forte of many people. Regardless, lots of very powerful people own a lot of things and have a lot of power. So this is no different.

I simply posted some information that sheds doubt on it. But time will tell.

Even Trump's disaster of an effort to create his own social media site has fallen flat so it proves that such a thing can be quite demanding.

Yes, if I remember correctly, I posted the Prisma and MUSC Health statistics about a large majority of their COVID patients being unvaccinated- which of course was correct- and obvious.

Last edited:
I heard the 33% number myself, I have absolutely know clue who this 33% of Americans are, morons I guess or are they just trying to make it look better than it actually is??

I enthusiastically and wholeheartedly support President Biden - 100%. Not only that, but I couldn't be prouder of my support and of the President.

The icing on the cake- I mean the creme de la creme is people whining/complaining/insulting him on here. It really is the best thing possible to watch/read/observe.

• Haha
People in their 70’s shouldn’t be running this country and that’s not aimed just at biden. It’s time for a changing of the guard in my opinion. Thier is an age limit set on how young you can be to hold office and their should be one on the other end as well. Biden is a joke. Look no further than inflation. Trump was a joke as well but in a much different way. I’ll take the latter over the first meaning trump.

People in their 70’s shouldn’t be running this country and that’s not aimed just at biden. It’s time for a changing of the guard in my opinion. Thier is an age limit set on how young you can be to hold office and their should be one on the other end as well. Biden is a joke. Look no further than inflation. Trump was a joke as well but in a much different way. I’ll take the latter over the first meaning trump.

I agree with this. I would bet most Americans would vote for this and term limits in Congress if we ever got the chance. Of course we'll never get the chance and no one who gets a sweet job in Washington will ever put it in jeopardy by bringing it up.

People in their 70’s shouldn’t be running this country and that’s not aimed just at biden. It’s time for a changing of the guard in my opinion.

Our system is one that rewards extremes.

Yesterday, I saw a video of a Tennessee state senator making a speech on the floor of their legislature. The guy looked to be 80 something years old- at least. Not sure if he was but he sure looked it and sounded it.

In his speech, he was talking about how homeless people can turn their lives around if they work at it (I don't disagree if they aren't mentally ill). However, the example he used was Hitler turning his life around because he was homeless when he was young (I guess, that's what he said anyway). Of all the people in the world, he chose Hitler to use as his example.

I can't believe anyone under about age 50 would have used Hitler in his example.

Our country has many talented leaders that no one has ever heard of and who would never be interested in running for any elected office because they have to play a dumb game of raising money from people they likely can't stand, and they have to say things that they don't believe.

I heard someone talking about Dr. Oz earlier this week. They worked with him in the medical field and had known him - casually- for 20 years. He was explaining that Dr. Oz has always been a bit different but that his views on issues had seemingly changed drastically in less than 6 months. He added that he had to change his views in order to run for office- and that a lot of people on both sides have to do that these days because they have to be able to get on cable news and attract whatever audience likes that particular cable news channel. He said some of the things Dr. Oz was saying now were things he never would have imagined he would have said even 6 months ago.

So a democratic candidate has to be able to attract the MSNBC, CNN and such audience, and a republican has to be able to say things that will energize the FOx audience. So they have to say things they really don't believe to do that or they have no chance.

A system like that is screwed up and can lead to having to elect people that shouldn't be anywhere near public office.

Look at Diane Feinstein. People that know her or saying she has lost a lot of her memory just in the last 3-6 months - that she can't really function without being repeatedly told what to say or do. She's way too old to serve and should be told to resign for health reasons. It's sad and ridiculous.

Chuck Grassley is the same way. He's 89 stinking years old and is running for re-election. The guy can't ask a question in a committee without reading the questions off a piece of paper his staff prepared for him. As a result, he will ask a question, the person will answer, and he won't ask the obvious follow up question that is just sitting there because he can't follow the conversation and just has to read the next question off the piece of paper he's holding.

Strom Thurmond was the same way. The poor man had to be told what to vote for during the last 10 years of his life by his chief of staff because he didn't know what he was doing and couldn't remember anything.

Last edited:
Our system is one that rewards extremes.

Yesterday, I saw a video of a Tennessee state senator making a speech on the floor of their legislature. The guy looked to be 80 something years old- at least. Not sure if he was but he sure looked it and sounded it.

In his speech, he was talking about how homeless people can turn their lives around if they work at it (I don't disagree if they aren't mentally ill). However, the example he used was Hitler turning his life around because he was homeless when he was young (I guess, that's what he said anyway). Of all the people in the world, he chose Hitler to use as his example.

I can't believe anyone under about age 50 would have used Hitler in his example.

Our country has many talented leaders that no one has ever heard of and who would never be interested in running for any elected office because they have to play a dumb game of raising money from people they likely can't stand, and they have to say things that they don't believe.

I heard someone talking about Dr. Oz earlier this week. They worked with him in the medical field and had known him - casually- for 20 years. He was explaining that Dr. Oz has always been a bit different but that his views on issues had seemingly changed drastically in less than 6 months. He added that he had to change his views in order to run for office- and that a lot of people on both sides have to do that these days because they have to be able to get on cable news and attract whatever audience likes that particular cable news channel. He said some of the things Dr. Oz was saying now were things he never would have imagined he would have said even 6 months ago.

So a democratic candidate has to be able to attract the MSNBC, CNN and such audience, and a republican has to be able to say things that will energize the FOx audience. So they have to say things they really don't believe to do that or they have no chance.

A system like that is screwed up and can lead to having to elect people that shouldn't be anywhere near public office.

Look at Diane Feinstein. People that know her or saying she has lost a lot of her memory just in the last 3-6 months - that she can't really function without being repeatedly told what to say or do. She's way too old to serve and should be told to resign for health reasons. It's sad and ridiculous.

Chuck Grassley is the same way. He's 89 stinking years old and is running for re-election. The guy can't ask a question in a committee without reading the questions off a piece of paper his staff prepared for him. As a result, he will ask a question, the person will answer, and he won't ask the obvious follow up question that is just sitting there because he can't follow the conversation and just has to read the next question off the piece of paper he's holding.

Strom Thurmond was the same way. The poor man had to be told what to vote for during the last 10 years of his life by his chief of staff because he didn't know what he was doing and couldn't remember anything.
Then Don’t vote for him. Why do we need to tear down a system that has been in place for over 200 years?? Maybe tweak it, but the left wants to destroy EVERYTHING this country was built in and all history!! Just IMO!!

I would certainly go for this: Anyone who has held a federal office for 12 years is ineligible to run for another office.

Then Don’t vote for him. Why do we need to tear down a system that has been in place for over 200 years?? Maybe tweak it, but the left wants to destroy EVERYTHING this country was built in and all history!! Just IMO!!

your response is too simplistic and naive.

The system is actually designed to reward extremes- it's not a matter of one person not voting for someone.

The country wasn't "built" on rewarding extremists in both parties. It was built on the exact opposite idea. Of coruse there have been examples of extremists throughout our history, but they were more exceptions than the rule.

That's not the case now. The system now rewards and is built to elect people like the members of the Squad and folks like Marjorie Taylor Green and Paul Gosar.

The system has been developed to reward the most partisan extremists in both parties by because their districts are so gerrymandered, the only voters they have to be concerned about is the voters in their own party.

That's why Congress has not been able to pass an immigration reform bill in decades- because even though there are enough votes in Congress today for an immigration reform package that would be widely supported by the majority of Americans, no bill can come close to passing in Congress because Democrats have to appeal the most EXTREME parts of their party because of gerrymandered districts, and Republicans have to appeal to the most EXTREME parts of their party because of gerrymandered districts.

and since for all time, people that vote in primaries are the most partisan, the person that gets elected more and more often now is the candidates that are most extreme because of severe gerrymandering- and they never have to worry about compromising with anyone else- or even have to worry about trying to appeal to independents or possible voters on the other side of the aisle that might be inclined to vote for them.

I enthusiastically and wholeheartedly support President Biden - 100%. Not only that, but I couldn't be prouder of my support and of the President.

The icing on the cake- I mean the creme de la creme is people whining/complaining/insulting him on here. It really is the best thing possible to watch/read/observe.
TROLL. Even as good of a troll as you are - I will never believe you’re 100% behind Biden . U might be 100% Democrat but no way you can be behind most of this mess. Unless you hate the USA. I’m guessing many of 30% that approve - would rather see Americans suffer.

I don't care if anyone buys Twitter or anything else. It's irrelevant to me. If someone can buy it and convince the board to sell it, more power to them. However, Elon seems to have his hands full with Tesla right now. But that's another matter.

I am not sure why someone thinks having such a thing in the power of 1 person is a good idea, but consistency is not exactly the forte of many people. Regardless, lots of very powerful people own a lot of things and have a lot of power. So this is no different.

I simply posted some information that sheds doubt on it. But time will tell.

Even Trump's disaster of an effort to create his own social media site has fallen flat so it proves that such a thing can be quite demanding.

Yes, if I remember correctly, I posted the Prisma and MUSC Health statistics about a large majority of their COVID patients being unvaccinated- which of course was correct- and obvious.

it's correct in terms of that's what they were telling you. Meanwhile, government who weren't hiding data were reporting the opposite and you chose to ignore that.

Remember how I showed you Prisma was owned by BlackRock? Do you believe BlackRock wants to make money at any cost or play Mother Teresa? They position themselves for lawsuits and damages as part of their business plan. They could care less about who or what is destroyed in the process.

your response is too simplistic and naive.

The system is actually designed to reward extremes- it's not a matter of one person not voting for someone.

The country wasn't "built" on rewarding extremists in both parties. It was built on the exact opposite idea. Of coruse there have been examples of extremists throughout our history, but they were more exceptions than the rule.

That's not the case now. The system now rewards and is built to elect people like the members of the Squad and folks like Marjorie Taylor Green and Paul Gosar.

The system has been developed to reward the most partisan extremists in both parties by because their districts are so gerrymandered, the only voters they have to be concerned about is the voters in their own party.

That's why Congress has not been able to pass an immigration reform bill in decades- because even though there are enough votes in Congress today for an immigration reform package that would be widely supported by the majority of Americans, no bill can come close to passing in Congress because Democrats have to appeal the most EXTREME parts of their party because of gerrymandered districts, and Republicans have to appeal to the most EXTREME parts of their party because of gerrymandered districts.

and since for all time, people that vote in primaries are the most partisan, the person that gets elected more and more often now is the candidates that are most extreme because of severe gerrymandering- and they never have to worry about compromising with anyone else- or even have to worry about trying to appeal to independents or possible voters on the other side of the aisle that might be inclined to vote for them.

Would have agreed with alot of this 25-30 years ago. The complete corporate takeover of government has totally changed the landscape. This is why Trump was so appealing for some and why the corporate media spent every second of their day trying to tear him down. They weren't overly successful, but his ego ultimately did the job for them.

Below is an outstanding thread from Glenn Greenwald.

If you ever wondered what "closer to the center" looks like, IMO this is it.

Dave ~ anything extreme about this?

-------------------

"Yesterday was a flagship day in corporate media. It was the day they were forced to explicitly state what has long been clear: they not only favor censorship but desperately crave and depend on it. Even if Musk doesn't buy Twitter, never forget what yesterday revealed.

"In US culture, we're inculcated from childhood that censorship is bad. So of course nobody -- especially journalists -- wants to say: "I favor censorship." That's why they need euphemisms like "content moderation": to pretend it's about bots, abuse, etc. rather than ideology.

"Everyone knows they are lying. Nobody cares about Twitter censoring bots or spam. That's not what this is about. The social media censorship people care about is 100% ideological: banning dissent on COVID, the Biden emails, culture war debates, etc. That's what's at stake.

"Let's put it this way: On Google/YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, you are free to say the 2000 and 2016 elections were stolen and fraudulent. You can't say that about 2020. Before the 2020 election, you weren't allowed to post reporting on the Biden emails. It's all ideological.

"Throughout the COVID pandemic, you weren't allowed to question the efficacy of cloth masks. You weren't allowed to interrogate the origins of the virus. You weren't allowed to debate vaccines or lockdowns. No dissent from Fauci/WHO was allowed. The censorship is 100% political.

"You're allowed to spread any lies, propaganda and disinformation you want if it advances the Ukrainian cause (i.e., the US/NATO cause), but will be instantly banned if you say anything that challenges that on the ground of "Russia disinformation." This is all explicit.

"Censorship of conservatives gets most attention because it's so common, but censorship of anti-establishment leftists is also frequent: any dissident can be banned. Pretending this is about bots or spam is fraudulent. This censorship is about control of political information.

"Social media was heralded as an innovation that would liberate individuals from centralized control by the state and oligarchical power over their speech. It has become the exact opposite: the most powerful tool of information control and speech constraints ever devised.

"How dumb do you have to be to believe that journalists - who work at Bloomberg and the Bezos-owned WPost or Comcast or CNN - are worried about billionaires controlling media. They're only petrified that the *wrong* billionaire, one who may not censor for them, might reign.

"There are many reasons to be skeptical of Musk's motives and, even if pure, his ability to restore free speech to Twitter. Way too many powerful interests need this censorship. But the panic reveals so much."

cc: Greenwald

Last edited:
TROLL. Even as good of a troll as you are - I will never believe you’re 100% behind Biden . U might be 100% Democrat but no way you can be behind most of this mess. Unless you hate the USA. I’m guessing many of 30% that approve - would rather see Americans suffer.

I promised myself when the 2020 election happened, I would mimic the Trump supporters that I personally know who blindly accepted anything that Trump said, did, tweeted, etc even though I knew quite well that some of the things he did and said were not acceptable to them.

That's when I decided that the next person that ran against him would get my 100% unquestioning support no matter what he/she did- said, etc. I assumed if it was good enough for them, it would be good enough for me.

When 2024 comes along, maybe some sense of rationality and proportionality will return to the electorate and country in terms of picking someone who we don't have to stick our heads in the sand about.

it's correct in terms of that's what they were telling you. Meanwhile, government who weren't hiding data were reporting the opposite and you chose to ignore that.

Remember how I showed you Prisma was owned by BlackRock? Do you believe BlackRock wants to make money at any cost or play Mother Teresa? They position themselves for lawsuits and damages as part of their business plan. They could care less about who or what is destroyed in the process.

I remember you posted some silly nonsense and I laughed it off and ignored it- and still do.

When my sister works at one of their hospitals and is a nurse supervisor over one of the largest departments in the system, I trust her more than I do you. Sorry.

Below is an outstanding thread from Glenn Greenwald.

If you ever wondered what "closer to the center" looks like, IMO this is it.

Dave ~ anything extreme about this?

-------------------

"Yesterday was a flagship day in corporate media. It was the day they were forced to explicitly state what has long been clear: they not only favor censorship but desperately crave and depend on it. Even if Musk doesn't buy Twitter, never forget what yesterday revealed.

"In US culture, we're inculcated from childhood that censorship is bad. So of course nobody -- especially journalists -- wants to say: "I favor censorship." That's why they need euphemisms like "content moderation": to pretend it's about bots, abuse, etc. rather than ideology.

"Everyone knows they are lying. Nobody cares about Twitter censoring bots or spam. That's not what this is about. The social media censorship people care about is 100% ideological: banning dissent on COVID, the Biden emails, culture war debates, etc. That's what's at stake.

"Let's put it this way: On Google/YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, you are free to say the 2000 and 2016 elections were stolen and fraudulent. You can't say that about 2020. Before the 2020 election, you weren't allowed to post reporting on the Biden emails. It's all ideological.

"Throughout the COVID pandemic, you weren't allowed to question the efficacy of cloth masks. You weren't allowed to interrogate the origins of the virus. You weren't allowed to debate vaccines or lockdowns. No dissent from Fauci/WHO was allowed. The censorship is 100% political.

"You're allowed to spread any lies, propaganda and disinformation you want if it advances the Ukrainian cause (i.e., the US/NATO cause), but will be instantly banned if you say anything that challenges that on the ground of "Russia disinformation." This is all explicit.

"Censorship of conservatives gets most attention because it's so common, but censorship of anti-establishment leftists is also frequent: any dissident can be banned. Pretending this is about bots or spam is fraudulent. This censorship is about control of political information.

"Social media was heralded as an innovation that would liberate individuals from centralized control by the state and oligarchical power over their speech. It has become the exact opposite: the most powerful tool of information control and speech constraints ever devised.

"How dumb do you have to be to believe that journalists - who work at Bloomberg and the Bezos-owned WPost or Comcast or CNN - are worried about billionaires controlling media. They're only petrified that the *wrong* billionaire, one who may not censor for them, might reign.

"There are many reasons to be skeptical of Musk's motives and, even if pure, his ability to restore free speech to Twitter. Way too many powerful interests need this censorship. But the panic reveals so much."

cc: Greenwald

Greenwald is a nut job who has lost his mind. He's a bit pathetic at this point- a guy who attacks and blocks people constantly on social media - who whines about being blocked.

Greenwald, a guy who whines constantly about being censored while appearing dozens and dozens of times on the most watched cable entertainment "news" outlet in the United States.

A guy who spent months saying Russia would not invade Ukraine and publicly chastising anyone that pushed back on him and making fun of Biden administration officials that kept sounding the alarm on Russian troop movements- who - when they did invade, acted like he always knew it might happen and that was all the USA's fault anyway.

Poor guy. LOL

Hypocrite doesn't begin to capture Greenwald.

When The Intercept kicked him to the curb, his feelings were hurt. It would take me a month to respond to this nonsense from him.

I remember you posted some silly nonsense and I laughed it off and ignored it- and still do.

When my sister works at one of their hospitals and is a nurse supervisor over one of the largest departments in the system, I trust her more than I do you. Sorry.

I can easily show you those stats and connections to Blackrock again but it won't matter. This is called a blindspot.

I promised myself when the 2020 election happened, I would mimic the Trump supporters that I personally know who blindly accepted anything that Trump said, did, tweeted, etc even though I knew quite well that some of the things he did and said were not acceptable to them.

That's when I decided that the next person that ran against him would get my 100% unquestioning support no matter what he/she did- said, etc. I assumed if it was good enough for them, it would be good enough for me.

When 2024 comes along, maybe some sense of rationality and proportionality will return to the electorate and country in terms of picking someone who we don't have to stick our heads in the sand about.
Trumps America vs bidens America is the difference between Heaven and hell. No President has ever reversed the fortunes of America like we’ve witnessed with biden. If your one of the 30% your the first and only one we’ve identified. Where are the rest of ya?

Greenwald is a nut job who has lost his mind. He's a bit pathetic at this point- a guy who attacks and blocks people constantly on social media - who whines about being blocked.

Greenwald, a guy who whines constantly about being censored while appearing dozens and dozens of times on the most watched cable entertainment "news" outlet in the United States. Poor guy. LOL

Hypocrite doesn't begin to capture Greenwald.

When The Intercept kicked him to the curb, his feelings were hurt. It would take me a month to respond to this nonsense from him.

So now people like Greenwald and Maher are nut jobs? You're really showing your colors here. Regardless of your opinion of Greenwald, there was nothing in that thread which was extreme or illogical. You discuss the perils of extremism while you operate as the poster child.

Wonder how the shareholders will take this? Clinging on to censorship doesn't seem like a bright idea for Twitter's future.

There are hundreds of thousands of Conservatives posting on Twitter every single day.

Now, if you want racist statements, statements that are threatening or abusive to be what you receive, there are other platforms that might be more to your liking.

Parler was overrun with racist posts for awhile. That obviously appeals to some people. It might still be. I don't know. I never joined or even looked.

So now people like Greenwald and Maher are nut jobs? You're really showing your colors here. Regardless of your opinion of Greenwald, there was nothing in that thread which was extreme or illogical. You discuss the perils of extremism while you operate as the poster child.

Greenwald has always been a complete nut job. That's nothing new.

Bill Maher- I really don't have an opinion on him. I don't watch him. What I read about him seems ok to me. He's very consistent. Greenwald isn't close to consistent - I mean it's not even close. He twists with the wind.

His dismissal of the idea of a Russian invasion of Ukraine was just one of many issues for him.

There are hundreds of thousands of Conservatives posting on Twitter every single day.

Now, if you want racist statements, statements that are threatening or abusive to be what you receive, there are other platforms that might be more to your liking.

Parler was overrun with racist posts for awhile. That obviously appeals to some people. It might still be. I don't know. I never joined or even looked.

Do you believe people like Dr. Robert Malone or Alex Berenson should be banned? In hindsight, both of them have been proven to be far closer to the truth than Fauci or Welensky.

Trumps America vs bidens America is the difference between Heaven and hell. No President has ever reversed the fortunes of America like we’ve witnessed with biden. If your one of the 30% your the first and only one we’ve identified. Where are the rest of ya?

That's silly.

As I have done with every President in my lifetime, I'm making more money now than I ever have in my life prior regardless of whose in office.

Greenwald has always been a complete nut job. That's nothing new.

Bill Maher- I really don't have an opinion on him. I don't watch him. What I read about him seems ok to me. He's very consistent. Greenwald isn't close to consistent - I mean it's not even close. He twists with the wind.

His dismissal of the idea of a Russian invasion of Ukraine was just one of many issues for him.

You're not addressing the question. Do you believe what he's written above is extremist at all?

Do you believe people like Dr. Robert Malone or Alex Berenson should be banned? In hindsight, both of them have been proven to be far closer to the truth than Fauci or Welensky.

I don't think any PRIVATE company owes them a platform- two complete nut jobs.

I don't want the government forcing private companies to allow people to post whatever crap they want to post on a private company platform. I don't think the government needs to be involved in such thing.

That's one difference between you and me.

I don't think any private company owes them a platform. They can pay for their own websites and post whatever they wish, or write columns for any numbers of right wing websites that will gladly publish their nonsense.

I don't think any PRIVATE company owes them a platform- two complete nut jobs.

I don't want the government forcing private companies to allow people to post whatever crap they want to post on a private company platform. I don't think the government needs to be involved in such thing.

That's one difference between you and me.

I don't think any private company owes them a platform. They can pay for their own websites and post whatever they wish, or write columns for any numbers of right wing websites that will gladly publish their nonsense.

Dude, they were right. It didn't provide protection from infection or transmission. It does cause ADE and Myocarditis. It has played out in real time AND is in the Pfizer documents. In contrast, just think of the lies from Fauci, Biden and Welensky over the course.

Greenwald?

YES- I think he's a hypocrite and a complete idiot.

Oh, and he's also nothing buy a one sided whiner at this point.

He's an angry guy. The Intercept made him mad because they refused to publish his stuff without looking it over - and found he was often just repeating claims made by the Trump campaign and asked to back up his work - he got mad and took off.

He's a huge hypocrite.

Oh, and he's also nothing buy a one sided whiner at this point.

He's an angry guy. The Intercept made him mad because they refused to publish his stuff without looking it over - and found he was often just repeating claims made by the Trump campaign and asked to back up his work - he got mad and took off.

He's a huge hypocrite.

For the love of God......It's fine if you want to eat your own. All I'm asking is your opinion of what was written. This isn't difficult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT