ADVERTISEMENT

Enjoy this Vol Thread during the game...

that is a hilarious. watching their confidence fall apart was interesting.

the most amusing part was watching posters talk about a certain win and absolute domination whining about how the team and coaches should be blamed for being overconfident and taking any opponent lightly.

I think it's funny when opposing fans talk about eating chicken before our game. 😁

What Gamecock fan (who isn't a vegetarian) doesn't load up on fried chicken on gameday?

Agree,.

I also get a kick out of fans - right before a game- or watching the game- making fun of the other team's entrance to the field.

As a fan that has visited almost every SEC stadium for a game, I've always appreciated every school's entrance and pre-game tradition. For me, it's more of a respect type of thing. I have always respected the fact that watching their team run onto the field with their traditions on display is important to them because that's their school. Of course it doesn't mean as much to me- as I am not a fan of their school - and don't really understand their traditions.

But I understand that and it doesn't mean their traditions or entrance is awful.

Lots of hurt feelings on the Tenn board last night and today.

Last edited:
Reactions: mUSCle Gamecock
Man I spent way too much time reading that but it was hilarious. So according to these tennesuck fans the refs gave it to us and deserve to die along with many other classy posts. I hate it for their QB but at least it was a non contact injury. Many players have lost knees playing against those thugs over the years. Plus I can’t stand old water head Peyton manning.

The amazing thing to me is the number of Georgia and Alabama fans who have posted videos on YouTube laughing their butts off at Vol fans. The amount of absolute hatred Bordering on mania for Tennessee from those fan bases is startling. Look up Uncle Leo to see what I mean.

Some excerpts:

First of all, the whole defensive staff should be fired after this embarrassment. No excuses.

This defense has to go. I'm sick of watching that piss poor effort. It's been this way all season and finally someone exposed them. It was bound to happen at some point. Offense has been bailing them out all year and it caught up to them today. I've never been so mad watching a football game in my life.

It was so frustrating seeing that arrogant Rattler having his best effing game! I had to turn it off..😖 oh goodness, I thought he’d been getting better from what I saw in previous games. Oh well, hope they have whoever is taking the reins ready to go because Vandy seems to be playing better now! Ugh!

This is the type of loss that have top notch defensive recruits considering TN going “whoa WTF? maybe that ain’t where I need to be”. One of the most embarrassing losses in TN football history.

Heupel got outcoached. Didn’t have his team ready. Abysmal loss. No one gave SCJr a chance. But the Vols started believing their own hype. Well CFP goal is over.

The way Tennessee's secondary played tonight is hands down the worst performance by a specific unit that I've ever seen from a Tennessee team. This was even worse than we had under Sunseri. There really isn't anything nice to say. It was like the 4th quarter of the Florida game ... for 60 minutes.

On the bright side at least nobody will come poaching our coaching staff.

Probably something along the lines of BLITZ and DON'T ALLOW 10 YARD CUSHIONS. Then again, those aren't exactly genius concepts for what we saw tonight....

It’s like our defense has no clue. They attacked our weaknesses and we had zero answer.

This game better stick in Coach Heupel's craw...... For a VERY long time....I want to hear from him Monday..... "Never again"

Man, SEC Shorts is going to be brutal on Monday.

I don’t see how Heupel can walk into the facilities tomorrow and not make some changes on the defensive coaching staff, they’ve been bad all season, horrendous at times, had 1 good game against Kentucky, got lucky and Georgia decided to milk the clock the entire second half. Our offense was just average tonight

This team wont be remembered for beating LSU, Bama and Florida- they will be remembered for being motorboated by a less than average South Carolina team.

I just want to log on that website and say…… have fun swimming at the bottom of the SEC barrel with Vanderbilt. You bottom dwelling peasants!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT