ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN has a pic of the players giving the interim coach a

-MDVOL

Nov 1, 2013
gatorade bath. For beating Vandy? Tell me that was from some other game. There should NEVER be any celebration after beating Vandy. Especially in the sluggish manner in which it happened.

And did you see Clemson rushed the field after beating a bad BC team!!! Lol
Oh you mean that "tradition" that the fans are just hurrying really fast on the field to stand there and talk to each other? Yeah, we know, it's not rushing the field, it's "tradition".

Oh you mean that "tradition" that the fans are just hurrying really fast on the field to stand there and talk to each other? Yeah, we know, it's not rushing the field, it's "tradition".

How many chin straps, gloves, sweat bands did you get from your favorite gamecock players when you were a kid going to games........... You don't even speak the language I'm talking.

Heard a guy call in to 107.5 The Game and talk about walking on the field at Williams Brice for,the first time and how great it was (which I'm sure it is and would be for any Gamecock fan). This was a grown man and lifelong gamecock fan.

I had been on Frank Howard Field dozens of times before I even turned 13 years old. Played pick up games with my buddies in the end zones, acted out some of the scoring plays in the exact spots they had just happened.

picture Shawn Elliot announcing that fans can come on the field after the Citadel game, get autographs, kids can play on the field, etc........ You think nobody would take him up on it? Nah, I'm sure you guys are way too cool for that kind of thing.

gatorade bath. For beating Vandy? Tell me that was from some other game. There should NEVER be any celebration after beating Vandy. Especially in the sluggish manner in which it happened.
Ahhh! It was just fun! The best part was the pretty Gatorade droplets on the Espen blonde baby dolls face.

How many chin straps, gloves, sweat bands did you get from your favorite gamecock players when you were a kid going to games........... You don't even speak the language I'm talking.

Heard a guy call in to 107.5 The Game and talk about walking on the field at Williams Brice for,the first time and how great it was (which I'm sure it is and would be for any Gamecock fan). This was a grown man and lifelong gamecock fan.

I had been on Frank Howard Field dozens of times before I even turned 13 years old. Played pick up games with my buddies in the end zones, acted out some of the scoring plays in the exact spots they had just happened.

picture Shawn Elliot announcing that fans can come on the field after the Citadel game, get autographs, kids can play on the field, etc........ You think nobody would take him up on it? Nah, I'm sure you guys are way too cool for that kind of thing.
Wow...I will even say it backwards...woW !

This team had a really tough week full of uncertainty and outside distractions. They should have celebrated like they just won the National Championship.

I think jock straps is more what you were looking for from your favorite Clemson players.

The circumstances of THIS win, Vandy or not, were extreme in anyone's book.

1. HOF HC resigns Monday evening after practice.
2.Players, coaches, staff, athletic department, and fans in disbelief.
3. RT must name an interim coach, and pronto, does so Tuesday AM.
4, NEW HC has to circle the wagons, rally the troops, etc.
5. Seems to be some discontent (hello WARD) on the staff.
6. Team responds with a better effort, better results, than any home game this year.
7. Elliott, believe it or not. has NEVER had a week like this in his life. Gamecock nation rested on his shoulders.
8. Players showed their disrespect for Elliott by dousing him with Gatorade. Totally outrageous that they would do that!!!!

As for the CU 'tradition' of running on the field after big wins over BC (laughing), and other 'huge' home wins, HAVE AT IT.. I suspect that there are several $500 handshakes going on in these interactions between hillbillies and players? How much are the players selling jock straps, chin straps, gloves, etc. for these days, anyway????

kinda like they burst out laughing when Jack's tater bunch did the dog pile thing when they beat our cocks in a regular season game a couple years back?????

Reactions: oakley51

he's+right+you+know.jpg

Reactions: Will4Clemson

Heading into the game, they were 2-4 and still feeling the effects of OBC walking away. Vandy gave them everything they had and the interim HC gets a win after an emotional week. It was a good win and a well deserved celebration.

It was his 1st victory as a head coach of aa team he was a fan of as a child...Great event to celebrate IMO. Shawn Elliott is 1-0 in the SEC and the media seems to like him.

Reactions: CharlestonExposure
I'm sure you saw this on TV, since your 14-20 Gamecocks didn't get any post season invites. Go ahead and get your recliner ready for December/January.
And now trash talking cause you made the NIT and we didn't! LOL! Classic Clemson there.

I guess I could stoop to your level and point you towards our NIT hardware but then that would just be ridiculous.

Congrats on your big Belmont win! LMAO!

And now trash talking cause you made the NIT and we didn't! LOL! Classic Clemson there.

I guess I could stoop to your level and point you towards our NIT hardware but then that would just be ridiculous.

You lost to USC Upstate that season. Does that mean you lost to your little brother? Little sister? Step sister? Your own child? Offspring?

Frank Martin- proof that if you give it all the intensity you can and limit your vocabulary to 4 letter words, you can still lose basketball games with the best of them.

By the way, Clemson ain't exactly a basketball powerhouse in case you didn't know. Making the NIT Final Four actually is a big deal for Clemson. It was also a big deal to make the tournament God knows how many times since the last time the Gamecocks showed up. #CoppinState

By the way, Clemson ain't exactly a basketball powerhouse in case you didn't know. Making the NIT Final Four actually is a big deal for Clemson. It was also a big deal to make the tournament God knows how many times since the last time the Gamecocks showed up. #CoppinState
#SWMissouriState#WesternMichigan#CWStwice!#clemsoning#WestVirginiaScoredAgain!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT