ADVERTISEMENT

Excuses for why we suck...

we have alot of freshman(of course we are the only team in america that has these)

We are smaller slower and weaker when we should be bigger faster and stronger. If we can improve the players we have and recruit some speed we will be good. Even WM said we were slow at halftime.

Reactions: mbsurfside
According to a lot of the "experts" on this board, it's all Spurrier's fault! We don't know how to tackle- Spurrier. We can't block on the line, again Spurrier. Why did Hillary get beat? Of course- Spurrier. They'll still be blaming Spurrier long after Muschamp is gone, LOL.

Muschamp said in his presser that we are gonna fix these issues in February. (recruiting)

Reactions: nikolas22
I think our OL has been suffering from the menstrual cramps all season. Hell, for the past few seasons.

Damn! Heavycock beat me to it!

Now, that said, one of our OL's was overheard telling one of his teammates during today's game, "Gee, I just ran into a DT for the FIRST time - I actually TOUCHED him! Is that part of blocking?"

According to a lot of the "experts" on this board, it's all Spurrier's fault! We don't know how to tackle- Spurrier. We can't block on the line, again Spurrier. Why did Hillary get beat? Of course- Spurrier. They'll still be blaming Spurrier long after Muschamp is gone, LOL.
IMO it IS "Spurrier's fault"! He proved we can win in the SEC and had us 11-1 3 yrs in a row and dominating Clemson in every category (recruiting & on the field)! He plain & simply QUIT RECRUITING and, obviously, didn't oversee his assistants (mainly, his son) in the lack of recruiting efforts and didn't pay attention to how & when the decline started. He, apparently, thought his name would draw recruits, but when it was becoming clear a few years back we weren't pulling them in any longer and the losses were coming, he should've "quit" then and given us a chance to bring in a top-notch coach before things hit the bottom. I feel we're fortunate to have a young, hungry coach who's respected for his recruiting and hope he can bring us back (we were ranked 4th in the country when this decline hit)! He's doing all he can but Spurrier DID put us in this position! These players are HIS and whether they were coached or not OR had the ability to perform is on HIM!

Same number as he won.
After watching this team for 13 games you have to see how bad the players we have are. We are by far the slowest team in the SEC. We have Furman speed.
Give him a few years. If we are 6-6 in 3 more years then we can blame him.

After watching this team for 13 games you have to see how bad the players we have are. We are by far the slowest team in the SEC. We have Furman speed.
Give him a few years. If we are 6-6 in 3 more years then we can blame him.
I'll do that if he's 6-6 in one more year. We should move up from this.

Ok maybe Roper is the next Shawn Elliott.
Fuente's, who everyone seemed to want, ain't looking so hot. And he has more experienced players and a much better OL to run it.

Roper was the hottest OC in college ball at the time Muschamp hired him at UF. Give him an OL and a OL coach, his offense will move the ball and put points on the board.

Fuente's, who everyone seemed to want, ain't looking so hot. And he has more experienced players and a much better OL to run it.

Roper was the hottest OC in college ball at the time Muschamp hired him at UF. Give him an OL and a OL coach, his offense will move the ball and put points on the board.

Yeah. Ropers play calling hasn't impressed. Offense has been pretty vanilla. Don't tell me we young. Clemson is too

What most fail to see is that other teams that we play are recruiting pretty good. ie Florida, Jawga, Clemson, Tennessee, Texas a&m. We need to recruit well and coach them up too. The oline and Dline is where we need to improve immediately and that will not happen overnight.

Four consecutive bowls at Duke and an ACC championship says you are wrong.

His offense was as successful, if not moreso, at Duke than Spurrier's.
Are we really now trying to keep up with the DOOK'S of the college football world? ASheShe Championship? Really? Uh, thanks, but no thanks.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT