ADVERTISEMENT

FGF will always be free -- whether it's here or another location

While we're chatting, a reminder: You can always get to Fighting Gamecocks Forum (FGF) -- the forum you are on right now -- by going to FGFonGC.com. That's FGF on GC dot com.

Thank you.
This is good news. But there are other posters who have said they tried to login to the FGF on the new site and it said they had to pay for any content past the initial post in every thread.

Any word in that?

I hear a mistake was made and has since been corrected.

I was one who had those issues, and I can tell you it's been changed.

I was getting errors and told to register (pay) to read or respond, and those messages are gone now.

Now, I just have "insufficient privileges ", which if I remember correctly, was the same as when I signed up here for the first day or two.

I was one who had those issues, and I can tell you it's been changed.

I was getting errors and told to register (pay) to read or respond, and those messages are gone now.

Now, I just have "insufficient privileges ", which if I remember correctly, was the same as when I signed up here for the first day or two.
Can you keep us posted on what happens?

So. Do we have to go there and register our usernames? Please let me know. I’ve got to hurry to ensure no one takes rhizzlebop. 🤣

This is good news. But there are other posters who have said they tried to login to the FGF on the new site and it said they had to pay for any content past the initial post in every thread.

Any word in that?

I hear a mistake was made and has since been corrected.

It's still like that for me. I registered a free account and no matter what thread I click on I can see the first post but am told on all following posts that they are "premium content" I have to pay to see.

• Wow
Reactions: Legendary Cock
Must not be letting us Taters login 😕. I logged out and then back in and still see the “don’t have privileges etc” note.

It may be a set amount of time. This board also made me wait a day or so from when I first signed up.

It’s not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can’t say. And I can’t say why.

-Rusty, Oceans 12

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT