92Pony

Jan 18, 2011
Give me;

1> Bama
2> taters
3> UGA
4>Oklahoma

If not Oklahoma, I guess leave ND at 4.

I only saw the last quarter of the game, but UGA looked strong. I think they're still one of the 4 best teams in the nation.

Reactions: Garnetskies
I think OSU jumps Oklahoma if they demolish Northwestern . Was Oklahoma’s loss to Texas ?? That’s a better look than OSU’s loss but OSU May have strength of schedule . Gonna be interesting . Still think it’s garbage that ND gets in without a championship game .

Reactions: roosterbell
Saw Herby troll America saying UGA should be 4th. I think UGA is Top 4 but they didn’t earn the right to be there. Just like I’d Clemson were to lose to Pitt they wouldn’t have earned it either.

It’ll be:

1 - Bama
2 - Clemson
3 - Notre Dame
4 - Oklahoma

Oklahoma lost on a last second field goal to the 14th ranked team in the country on a neutral field. If OU didn’t avenge that loss today, Texas would be a top 10 team.

Ohio State got blasted by Purdue.

This is probably the easiest 4 the committee has had to choose since the beginning of the playoff.

Georgia's offense matches up better with Clemson's defense than any team in the country, especially with Tua hurt.

Tuna should be healthy in a month. Seriously, Saban could have played other QBs during the season to allow Tia to get to 100%. I guess, the Heisman Chase factor into him continuing to run him out there.

Tuna should be healthy in a month. Seriously, Saban could have played other QBs during the season to allow Tia to get to 100%. I guess, the Heisman Chase factor into him continuing to run him out there.

How about spell it right Tua

I think uga is probably out. If they hadn’t lost so bad to LSU it’d be easier for the committee to justify 2 sec teams. Think Oklahoma will be the 4th team in and wouldn’t surprise to see them jump ND and go to 3 since Nd didn’t play a championship game

Georgia out but one of two best in football.
What a shame.
Playoff failure It’s why it should be 8
Dawgs better than other 3 that will be in it

THATS why winning this conference is so tough! Clemson makes fun of USC for only having one title. Aside from the 20 years we weren’t even in a conference, now to win you must be truly great. You think Georgia would’ve lost any other title game yesterday?
Instead they get zero.

You think Georgia would’ve lost any other title game yesterday?

Yes, I do. They would have won the PAC 12 game for sure. B1G, Big 12, and ACC would have been tough for them as OSU, OU and CU could absolutely give Georgia a good game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT